Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:50 AM

When Your Guy Says Your Call Is A Disturbance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Guy Says Your Call Is A Disturbance (1072 Views)

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You / Girls/Ladies If This Guy Says U Should Date Him Will U Agree?(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Guy Says Your Call Is A Disturbance by dollarPy(f): 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2009
sad sad sad sad sad
myself and my guy communicates very well everyday but all of a sudden he started telling me each time i call him that my call is a disturbance, even if he picks it he hardly speak with me, av talked to him about this several times but all was to no avail, most times, he tells me that he's busy both morning and evening. i guess he wants to leave me, pls advice me on what to do or should i accept my fate that he's gone? Can it be that he's not interested in me again or the love has faded away or he's fooling me all this while??
Re: When Your Guy Says Your Call Is A Disturbance by Parohfrey(f): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2009
you could be disturbing him most times realy. keep away for a while and see if he will come calling by himself. Beside, what do you say to each other every day?
Re: When Your Guy Says Your Call Is A Disturbance by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2009
@poster
as much as you could really be distrubing, why dont you try to tell him that HE should call you back when not busy any longer or text you and you will call him back. if he doesnt call you again then maybe you should look at both priorities in this relationship.

now that the ¨cake has been tasted¨ he probably has no will to keep on hunting after you.
some men just get tired of people after a few shags while the same guy was showering you with attention and presents a few weeks/months before.

also its safe to say that if you call him 5 times a day then you could be a nuisance just by calling.
i had an ex that use to call while she had absolutely nothing to say. N U I S A N C E!!!!

send him a mail or text explaining how you feel and if it doesnt get any better then move on with your life.
Re: When Your Guy Says Your Call Is A Disturbance by ikamefa(f): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2009
@ topic the guy is done with yah

find yah level cheesy

How can a guy tell you you are disrurbing him? undecided ,even if you are calling him every second? grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: When Your Guy Says Your Call Is A Disturbance by foyeks2001(f): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2009
thats it
Re: When Your Guy Says Your Call Is A Disturbance by chocomillo(f): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2009
dollarPy:

sad sad sad sad sad
myself and my guy communicates very well everyday but all of a sudden he started telling me each time i call him that my call is a disturbance, even if he picks it he hardly speak with me, av talked to him about this several times but all was to no avail, most times, he tells me that he's busy both morning and evening. i guess he wants to leave me, pls advice me on what to do or should i accept my fate that he's gone? Can it be that he's not interested in me again or the love has faded away or he's fooling me all this while??
If thats all he has to say, it sounds to me like he is bored with your calls. Why struggle to cope,when you can always have anoda cool
Re: When Your Guy Says Your Call Is A Disturbance by lannre(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
fading or faded romance, he is being diplomatic
Re: When Your Guy Says Your Call Is A Disturbance by Uchelite(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2009
Hear dis truth, that ''TOLOTOLO''guy's heart, spirit, soul & body has gone far frm u. u are not his first victim. but rejoice cos u ve learned some gud lessons abt men. now go put them to work. smile, soon u wil find out u are better off witout him. cheer up.
Re: When Your Guy Says Your Call Is A Disturbance by dani1luv: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2009
Re: When Your Guy Says Your Call Is A Disturbance by MightyMuna(m): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2009
for him to say that, it means he does not like and respect you.

Just don't contact him anymore, no matter how tempted you are, he'll probably be the one doing the disturbance.

(1) (Reply)

... / After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : / What I Have Heard Scares Me When Ever A Girl Says I Love U On The Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.