Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,306 members, 7,900,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nigerians Should Stand Up Their Right Come February 5TH... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Stand Up Their Right Come February 5TH... (704 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows / National Protest: Organizers Release Timetable For February 5th Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Stand Up Their Right Come February 5TH... by Ayoula: 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
It's a pity Nigerians have become weak and fearful. I can't understand why we all can't question this present government. Democracy is to be free and fair but Nigeria is different under Buhari. I recalled growing up in Lagos. I witnessed many riots/protest during Babaginda military regime which was cruel yet my fearless brothers stood against him.

Buhari fighting anyone that voice his criticism of him. Why? Now better than later. Nigeria is our property not Buhari. Let's die for something instead of watching our brother/sister taking their lives because of hardship. Every Generation have its own question and answer. Let's give Buhari the answer he demanded of us. He should not reduce us to nothing.

We Nigerian Youths are the cause of this present set back. Some are too senseless to fight for what is our right. Come February 5th, let's make the greatest protest the world would ever see and appreciate.

But my most concern is 2face, I hope he won't betray us like those before him: Oshiomole, NLC (Which have 2 factions now) and some unworthy past elders.

I think we should ask for Buhari resignation.

God Bless Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stand Up Their Right Come February 5TH... by DropShot: 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Stop moaning and go out to protest.

Has anyone stopped you from protesting? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Should Stand Up Their Right Come February 5TH... by pweetixandy: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
As for me and my household, we are not going anywhere. Trust Nigerians to turn it into a drinking and stealing and stabbing and looting spree. Can't deal. But I will show my support through twitter..,since that's the only avenue we the youths show our discontent. Rubbish angry
Re: Nigerians Should Stand Up Their Right Come February 5TH... by Habakus: 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
When he just got elected,he partitioned the country by calling some 97% and others 5%,we complained and you rejoiced and mocked us the more.
Now you want everybody to come together and protest? A protest that you should have made earlier during the election by not voting for Buhari.
Let the people who gave him 97% go for the protest.
Re: Nigerians Should Stand Up Their Right Come February 5TH... by u3fine(m): 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
2face supported this government in the first place so he should go and bring his relations to join him in the protest. People like us knew nothing good will come out of this government and we have not been proven wrong.
2face call your people to join you because we will wait for the government to complete its tenure in 2019.
Re: Nigerians Should Stand Up Their Right Come February 5TH... by Adminisher: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
This protest will so fail, they will hear of the failure in America.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Stand Up Their Right Come February 5TH... by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
DropShot:
Stop moaning and go out to protest.

Has anyone stopped you from protesting? grin grin grin
You won't want anybody to protest
Cos ur lord and savior Buhari has nothing to offer.... While u are paid per post on social media to deceive the gullible
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Stand Up Their Right Come February 5TH... by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
u3fine:
2face supported this government in the first place so he should go and bring his relations to join him in the protest. People like us knew nothing good will come out of this government and we have not been proven wrong.
2face call your people to join you because we will wait for the government to complete its tenure in 2019.
People make mistakes
He has seen his people slaughtered by the marauding herdsmen of the presidents clan... And nobody have since been arrested
Wat do u have him do
Allow him take to the street and protest
It's his right
Re: Nigerians Should Stand Up Their Right Come February 5TH... by u3fine(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
That is why I said he should call his relative who people from the president's clan killed to go and protest. They have the right to protest.
KidsNEXTdoor:

People make mistakes
He has seen his people slaughtered by the marauding herdsmen of the presidents clan... And nobody have since been arrested
Wat do u have him do
Allow him take to the street and protest
It's his right

(1) (Reply)

Why The Protest Is Another Fraud. / #istandwithseyilaw Feb, 6th Protest Trending / Lai Mohammed: "I Have Not Spoken To Anyone On Buhari's Return"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.