Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,398 members, 7,947,674 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… (54669 Views)

Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) / Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by eikenberry(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
Anyone who's against this protest have lost his or her sense of humor and worth...it is even more honorable to die for a good corse than live and remain in eternal oppression...self centeredness is wickedness and evil...i pray for many more protest,from national to local government level....i hate hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Securedbet24: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
ddippset:
Very good. Arrest him and throw his idoma asss in cell if he tries anything. After chopping from the pdp government he has suddenly discovered his human right and good governance credentials. He's messing with the federal government here, this aint no plantashun boys beef.

Seems u need rent a brain.

This saidd protest has been initially said to be no involvement of any party. I'm not sure u re learned.
Why not stop hate and be objective.

Since Buhari regime dey pay u and ur family, u forget say some people don dey die of hunger.

#olofo eniyan nie
#istandwith2BabaanddevelopmetofNaijaa

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Adedaniel211(m): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
ddippset:
Very good. Arrest him and throw his idoma asss in cell if he tries anything. After chopping from the pdp government he has suddenly discovered his human right and good governance credentials. He's messing with the federal government here, this aint no plantashun boys beef.

Bad belle .. how market !!

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by magoo10(m): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
these policemen are delusional, who is afraid of arrest,countless numbers of Nigerians are ready to even die to prove to the govt that they are hungry.the best the police can do is provide security to the protesters and make sure it is peaceful,Nigeria constitution hasn't changed,we have been protesting and this one cannot be different.

hypocrisy is when you support protest against trump in a country as far as USA
while you say it is a crime protesting against hunger,nepotism,crooked govt policies,impartiality and many more.

#enoughisenough
#istandwith2baba
#wemustprotest

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by no1madman(m): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
no1madman:

Commi wetin! Fuckkkk u!
Facking commi= omi òbé
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Seunjungle(m): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
This Fatai Owoseni na mad person sa!
When his immediate family are not sharing from the predicaments brought to us by this present govt.

Fvck Nigeria police!
Fvck the all arms of govt!

#GidigbaIstandWithTubaba#
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by 0b10010011: 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
Viking007:
This post is soo funny. cheesy Arrest 2face and see what will happen. Useless idiots. undecided

Weh don Sir!

Keep chest-beating on Nairaland. It's allowed
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by origima: 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
They should allow this indigenous people of APA IPA speaker to make mistake first before stopping him since majority have simparthy for him.if lives and properties are destroyed then he can do homosexual with his IPOB partner in his harbour somewhere in kuje
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
Taaaaah. Go to hell assholes.
We must protests.
You think you can intimidate #Istandwith2baba?

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Manbryto(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
I smell revolution

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Arresting him won't solve a thing. The appropriate thing to do is to allow him hold his protest while providing security to check activities of hoodlums.

NB: I am not for or against his protest, this is because I consider it to lack objective and focus. However, I wish them well

Your even worse than the Nigerian Police, at least they picked a side. But you my friend you are the kind of friend people should avoid cause you are trying to please both sides. That ain't neutrality but hypocrisy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
EternalTruths:
Afonjas good morning

If mere protest is discouraged by APC, I wonder how the votes of Afonjas will count in 2019 grin

is these or no b naija ,,how dd obsanjo react to NLC strikes,,, how dd jonathan react to ojota rally ..no b army disperse us ..
evry living thing now as a phone nd sub is cheap even NL no screen members ... anyway i support d protest naijafirst
My pple reason b4 una dey comment,,yu lack brain no prob,,,keep quiet
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Ecosystem4u: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:
Arrest him if he disturb the public peace
.if he constitute nuisance to the public

Having said that he should be allowed to express his fundamental rights.

This yeye boy........mchewww

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
You have no right to say nothing about the protest then....
TonyeBarcanista:

Arresting him won't solve a thing. The appropriate thing to do is to allow him hold his protest while providing security to check activities of hoodlums.

NB: I am not for or against his protest, this is because I consider it to lack objective and focus. However, I wish them well
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by jrusky(m): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
PeaceGord:
Buhari is simply a tyrannical fool

I just said it few minutes ago that the God forsaken almanjiri wil be angry at Osibanjo talk and less that an hour the ugly beast from Almanjiri semi hell fire land reacted.

Police keep arresting everybody. DSS keep invading everybody. EFCC keep bullying everybody but one good day the way the Iraqis descended on Sadam Republican army will be your turn one good day because I know buhari will not be n power for ever one day is one day.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Securedbet24: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
slimghost:

lol. You know the clown too well.

He's just a sycophant and come to think of it, he hasn't benefited any shit from the crippled government. I pray u don't regret coming to this world without giving a testimony of even living a comfortable life.
BLOODY SYCOPHANT
Oloriburuku lon n je Tonyebarcanista.

#istandwith2Baba
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by marisdgreat(f): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Why are these stupid police against tuface protest but not talking about #istandwith buhari protest that will hold for two days
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by stan83: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
You shld be checkng your rather!
sarrki:

Check your multi vibrator link

I think it's faulty
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by justicee4all: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Abudu2000:
then they will have to arrest us all coz non of these is gonna make us scared, we coming out doesn't mean we can handle our affairs in fact, 2face is rich enough to afford anything he wants but it makes me sick that the same people he is tryna fight for are the same people who see him as evil and selfish,when will Nigerias rise above their fears

Tell them my brother please tell them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by tonex360: 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
Omenkata:

omo see finishing
it's like i dey learn work from you guy's hand ooo

Tonyebarcanista my boy see ya laifu grin
grin grin that tonye really need hot slap that will refresh his brain to function normal.. his such clone fool, am not sure he is part of this country.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by SmartyPants(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Thank you.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Markikus: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
Now l wonder how the Bleep the police is our friend

The friend of my enemy is my enemy
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by jaxxy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Truth is both Past/Present Administrations hv done woefully. GEJ almost legalized corruption to d detriment of the nation of which we are try to recover and Buhari added bad policies and under performing and incapable cabinet= recipe of Recesscion/disaster.

I Will only support this protest if and only if:
ANY TUFACE PROTEST MUST BE AGAINST BOTH THE PAST(immediate) AND PRESENT ADMINISTRATIONS. MY LITTLE ISSUE WITH THE TUFACE PROTEST IS DAT TUFACE HIMSELF HAS A LEANING TOWARD PDP COS I KNOW HE IS VERY CLOSE TO FLORENCE ITA GIWA(THO IN THE LAST ELECTION HE SAID HE WILL NOT CAMPAIGN FOR ANY POLITICAL PARTY COS THEY HV ALL FAILED THE PEOLPLE)SO HE SHUD BECARE TO BE BALANCED IN HIS FIGHT/Protest FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE. CHEERS!
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
Gbam!..buhari is the MOST USELESS FOOL i ever voted!
#stop a moving train @ ur peril!
#NO to police intimidation!
#istandwith2face!
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by SalomonKane: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Lack of objective and focus, you say? So tell me, what's the right thing to do in this god forsaken condition?
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by IYANGBALI: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
EternalTruths:
Afonjas good morning

If mere protest is discouraged by APC, I wonder how the votes of Afonjas will count in 2019 grin
your post is as dry as the harmattan season
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Viking007(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
Manbryto:
I smell revolution
It was meant to be a simple protest, but the nonstop attack from this deranged govt has given it a totally different dimension.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by MChaze25(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
ADVICE TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE, BEFORE YOU DENY NIGERIANS THE RIGHT TO PROTEST ITS BETTER YOU ALL RELOCATE TO GHANA AFTER FEBRUARY 6TH OR BETTER FLY AWAY COZ THE SAME PEOPLE YOU DENY THEIR FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS WILL TEACH YOUR CHILDREN, SHOOT YOU INJECTIONS IN HOSPITALS AND SELL THE FOOD YOU EAT IN THE MARKET E.T.C
DON'T BE A PUBLIC ENEMY, ITS WORSE THAN DEATH ITSELF
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by jconsulting(f): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
So After the protest.....what next? .......Tuface you are innocent .I just hope after the protest police will feel the same.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by onile1234(m): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
make the police provide us adequate security we needed or they should plan to arrest all of us
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by danidee10(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
wink2015:
All this so called protest is distracting. It will go no where in effecting change.

Meanwhile, the likes of 2face Idibia ( 2baba ) were some of the musician and celebrities who dined with President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan ( GEJ and made a lot of money for themselves.

All governmental function 2face was represented making billions of dollars through the socalled entertainment.

why did 2face never spoke when Jonathan was in power.

It is now that he is seeing the wrought in government.

If the protest goes as planned it will not change anything as I said earlier. It will only be on record that 2face went with some Nigerians to protest hardship.

If you are even talking about protest how has it been in the history of Nigeria.

During President Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) there was protest against his government by university student and civil right activist like Beko Ransome Kuti, Gani Fawehinmi, etc the protest did not change the direction of the government and the election was annulled to the disfavour of MKO Abiola.

During the time of General Sani Abacha, Nigeria dictator and military Head of state there was protest and nothing change.

Even during Obasanja regime, Yar Adua regime down to Jonathan regime there was protest nothing change.

Is it not Charly Boy that has been protesting since time immemorial for change of the life of the common man. What are we seeing today?

Given all this scenarios how do 2face ( 2baba ) think he will use protest to correct Nigeria.

Why is 2face not protesting for the prosecution of those politicians who ran the Nigerian treasury aground during the last 16 years of PDP government.

The protest is just a smokescreen to project the image of 2face before the Nigerian masses no matter his good intention.

Even President Buhari might think of putting 2face on trial for enriching himself with Nigeria money under the false cover of entertainment.

There is more to the protest than meet the eyes!!

Just STFU!

No matter what you say the people have made up their mind!
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Aladdin1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oga. Must u talk?u reason like a mentally retard child,u know nothing about objectives u are only interested in getting small crumbs 4 ur kwashiorkor belly 4rm ur pay masters who have impoverised nigerians yet u are not concerned.selfish idiot
TonyeBarcanista:

Sorry, the march doesn't look like one with serious objective. I'm not against it though but at same time not in support

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dremo Promotes 'Bigger Meat' With A Curvy Lady. Why Are Our Musicians Like This? / Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos / Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.