Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,218 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:45 AM

2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… (54546 Views)

Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) / Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by willibounce1(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
At this point I have to for once agree with kanu that nigeria is a zoo, infact it is a jungle. We have a bunch of uneducated lunatics holding important positions. Mr Owoseni is semi literate. Someone like him would never have been able to get a job in a proper setting where things are done right.

You can tell he is semi literate from the way he speaks. He is either stammering or jittery. Can't put simple and clear sentence together. I am very sure he doesn't even know his job functions let alone understanding what fundamental human rights are.

The evil politicians will go whether APC or PDP and owoseni will retire like every of his colleagues in the force. It's just shameful th kinda people we have holding very important positions in govt. APC is a curse to democracy.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by wanayoo: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Which Federal Government are you talking about? Is federal government a private owned organization? Is it not the government of the people? I think you are from Niger not from Nigeria..Let anything happen to Tubaba.. That is when we from The Middlebelt too will angry.... Northcentralmyass..
ddippset:
Very good. Arrest him and throw his idoma asss in cell if he tries anything. After chopping from the pdp government he has suddenly discovered his human right and good governance credentials. He's messing with the federal government here, this aint no plantashun boys beef.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Securedbet24: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Orikinla1:

On a working day?
You must be jobless. grin

What's your P if he's jobless.

My medication for you is "go rent a brain"

Coward & Motherfucker.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Securedbet24: 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
0b10010011:

You said it all!

He should be made to sign an affidavit claiming responsibility for any negative outcome of the protest.

And a reasonable human said this ---

My medication for you is "go rent a brain"

Coward & Motherfucker.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by vickuzzy(m): 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
I stand with Nigeria...
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by engrhorla(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
Love Machine:
The police is trying to display ineptitude by saying hoodlums with take over the protest.Why is there police in the first place?

Mumu police!

Which stupid intelligence gathering told them hoodlums want to hijack d protest?
Why don't they go and foil the hijackers plan? Fools!

They should go and borrow Army 'their intelligence' so naija can overcome BH

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by almarthins(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
ipreach:
2face Idibia’s Planned Protest: We ‘ll Arrest Him, If… – Police

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/well-stop-2face-idibias-planned-protest/

If hoodlums shld hijack the protest ask police and APC government. The have used this tactics severally to quel any contrary voices.

During 2012 january protest, did u hear of any hoodlums hijacking it?
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by famzynet: 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
That commissioner of police is a cow.Buhari's government is terrible,the protest must hold oooo whether the goat we call president likes it or not. APC are devils. Oooooooooooh wetin carry us enter one chance. I entered market this afternoon and the price of things are so costly that I just left. Hunger is every where ooooo. People are dying of hunger daily. I stand with tuface in the protest. Thunder fire that police commissioner.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by almarthins(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
engrhorla:

Mumu police!

Which stupid intelligence gathering told them hoodlums want to hijack d protest?
Why don't they go and foil the hijackers plan? Fools!

They should go and borrow Army 'their intelligence' so naija can overcome BH

Don't mind those animals in black uniforms...dem get intelligence... Make I ask again dem get intelligence. Bribe collectors!

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by donJ2(m): 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Arresting him won't solve a thing. The appropriate thing to do is to allow him hold his protest while providing security to check activities of hoodlums.

NB: I am not for or against his protest, this is because I consider it to lack objective and focus. However, I wish them well

I suppose u stay in Mars not Nigeria.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by ddippset(m): 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
wanayoo:
Which Federal Government are you talking about? Is federal government a private owned organization? Is it not the government of the people? I think you are from Niger not from Nigeria..Let anything happen to Tubaba.. That is when we from The Middlebelt too will angry.... Northcentralmyass..
another internet Jackie chan, another internet Sylvester Stallone. When he hear knock out now you go run go suuck breast.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by donJ2(m): 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Arresting him won't solve a thing. The appropriate thing to do is to allow him hold his protest while providing security to check activities of hoodlums.

NB: I am not for or against his protest, this is because I consider it to lack objective and focus. However, I wish them well

I suppose u stay in Mars not Nigeria.

...#WellDoneSir

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by LudaChriz(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

By lacking objective and focus u mean?

We are protesting against the hardship in the land, is that not objective enough?

You are indeed a dummy.... I think you are being over hyped on Nairaland.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by JChris01: 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
For the anti IPOB here is your cure.

Fayose continuing, said: “Court of Appeal affirmed in its judgment in Inspector General of Police Vs All Nigerians Peoples Party that protest or gathering do not require police permit or interference as obtainable in an advanced democracy.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by teebaxy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
Guilty conscience is affecting this guys, who told them that is gonna be a massive crowd
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Temysteve(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:

Check your multi vibrator link
I think it's faulty
maybe ur own medular is mal-functioning...
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Mudley313: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
I just saw this on Newsweek. The international media is also going to be keeping an eye; this is one of the things they are afraid of

http://europe.newsweek.com/2baba-nigeria-2face-idibia-552097

Let me re-post what I posted on another thread

The right to protest is a perceived human right arising out of a number of recognized human rights....such a right to protest is a manifestation of the right to freedom of assembly, the right to freedom of association, and the right to freedom of speech.[1]

Many international treaties contain clear enunciations of these rights. Such agreements include the 1950 European Convention on Human Rights, especially Articles 9 to 11; and the 1966 International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, especially Articles 18 to 22.

https://www.liberty-human-rights.org.uk/human-rights/what-are-human-rights/human-rights-act/article-11-right-protest-and-freedom-association

Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly. This is a right closely linked to the right to freedom of expression.

It provides a means for public expression and is one of the foundations of a democratic society.

The right applies to protest marches and demonstrations, press conferences, public and private meetings, counter-demonstrations, ‘sit-ins’, motionless protests etc.

There may be interference with the right to protest if the authorities prevent a demonstration from going ahead; halt a demonstration; take steps in advance of a demonstration in order to disrupt it; and store personal information on people because of their involvement in a demonstration.

The right to peaceful assembly cannot be interfered with merely because there is disagreement with the views of the protesters or because it is likely to be inconvenient and cause a nuisance or there might be tension and heated exchange between opposing groups.

There is a positive obligation on the State to take reasonable steps to facilitate the right to freedom of assembly, and to protect participants in peaceful demonstrations from disruption by others.

ARE WE LIVING IN A DEMOCRACY OR WHAT
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by bilazego(m): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:

Check your multi vibrator link
I think it's faulty
Yours have gone faulty long before now. You need a quick fix before others.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by joansteff(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:
Arrest him if he disturb the public peace
.if he constitute nuisance to the public

Having said that he should be allowed to express his fundamental rights.

Say it in English, cos I cadint understanding wot u have saided
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by hammiddanimmam: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
I wonder d kind-of change APC govt is giving us. I bet with u buhari cannot last dis first term
...bunch of misleading govt
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Franklerry: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
Why didnt he protest when akpabio gave her SUV as a gift kowning fully well that it was tax payers money....
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Ruggedpen: 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
PeaceGord:
Buhari is simply a tyrannical fool
but what are they afraid of ?
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by harffie(m): 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
SubtleFRED:
Police are all mad. How would you be denying someone the right to protest in a democratic country? They should be planning on how to try and make the protest safe and non-violent they are planning on making a fool of themselves by trying to stop the protest entirely. They should be careful lest the people rise against the government and they stain our streets with blood.

On the other hand,I pity 2baba if this protest is hijacked by hoodlums.

But since police don vex me by displaying sheer stupidity, #Istandwith2baba now angry
Nice piece bro, police better not try anything funny tho cuz all I see is a spark to REVOLUTION, a bloody one.
People are tired of their bullshit... Aswear police don vex me sef
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by ameezy(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

I can now finally agree with Igbos that Nigeria is indeed a Zoo.

Buhari the stark illiterate remains the first and only Head of State to lead Nigeria into two different recessions at two different terms as Head of State.
Na now ur eye clear abi

I and my family Stand with Tuface

Thunder fire Buhari, the Nigeria police force and the Federal Government ---- DSS, Police and Nigeria Army can quote me.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by LordOfNaira: 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
The police gave reasons why you must not protest but you insist. You will only end up getting your ass arrested. Demonstration is only a part of your right to associate. The police have the right to limit that right.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by solid3(m): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
If the stewpid Fatai arrest 2Face, then we will turn Nigeria upside down.

IPOB and Shiite own will be a joke.

May God keep us till Monday.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Kazrem(m): 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
My question is, What will happen to the anti 2face protesters on 5th when they will do their Day 1 of the protest?
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by MichaelUweh(m): 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
No wonder they say police are illiterates ..so u mean this man has gotten to the rank of a CP yet he does not know how to read a constitution and understand it. DSS make sure the police man is arrested and interrogated for this single act...
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by DrogoG(m): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Wow! So a protest against government is now a crime?

Does that Fulani I'd*iot called buhari, think we're in military regime era?
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by patonyx1: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Love Machine:
The police is trying to display ineptitude by saying hoodlums with take over the protest.Why is there police in the first place?

Nigeria Police dey fear "hoodlums". grin

NPF doesn't have a good anti-riot skill undecided , they barely know how to manage crisis cry . Rather shoot innocent citizens and make foolish arrests.
God help us
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by talk2emma: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nigeria police take this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout Daddy Showkey Cute Son's(photos) / BBNaija's Omashola Shares New Video Of Himself Looking Clean After Looking Dirty / Nkechi Blessing & Her Husband, Falegan Opeyemi David Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.