Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,656 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… (54664 Views)

Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details) / Freeze Reacts To Suleman's Statement That There'll Be Damages If DSS Arrest Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Michel2013: 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Sorry, the march doesn't look like one with serious objective. I'm not against it though but at same time not in support

can u give me ur definition of serious objective and unserious objective?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Limitless72(m): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
This is their strategy to disengage concerned nigerian...using hoodlums as a concept to defend their interest to bring the protest to a halt

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by isnovic(m): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
This protest is only going to be more popular by the actions of the FG agents.

If any harm comes to Tuface, it will be the pivot for a mass revolution as people see him as a voice to the voiceless.

in my view, the OPC, ND force and any other militia group should grant Tubaba security coverage before and after the protest.

The FG should know, a government loses legitimacy when the support of the citizens are withdrawn. From this there is no returning.....in the words of Trump....Buhari and the FG has been put on notice.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Fredric222(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
I is after this #protest everything will change for #better in the country #wellmeaningnigerian
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Securedbet24: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
It isn't too bad, I am exercising my right to do what I believe is appropriate in my eyes.

I hope I'm clear on that?

U know what?
U got jackshit on ur brain. Why not rent one.

A reasonable Nigerian youth would never reason like U. I'm sure if I'm your brother, sincerely I would plan ur coup.

I'm sure all the job offers this said administration gave out, u never got one. So, why on earth is ur destiny tangled with their unfaithfulness. U DX SYCOPHANT

In my hood voice
#oloribuku olofo ni surname eeeee

#ISTANDWITH2BABA&NAIJADEVELOPMENT

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Walelavender(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
The CP is obviously boxed to a tight corner. shocked
The Abuja people are behind this or perhaps the CP wants to be overzealous. This protest remains unstoppable, unbreakable and unsmashable grin
It's gonna be like a running train. Have you noticed Ambode has never said anything about the protest?
2Baba when you go hit IB na wink?

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by SycophanticGoat: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Sorry, the march doesn't look like one with serious objective. I'm not against it though but at same time not in support

This is why I never take you serious! You are so hypocritical that you don't care what Nigerians are facing as long as your protection keeps rolling in. Now, looking at just the first of Tuface's objectives:

Security All Nigerians lives MUST matter. My religion, ethnicity or what part of the country I live shouldn’t determine the type of protection I get from my government. According to the Constitution, “the security and welfare of the people shall be the primary purpose of government.”

Even if this is the only problem Nigeria is facing, it demands nothing but revolutionary response! Reasons being that the lives of the people doesn't matter to the demonic politicians at the helm.

How do you expect Tuface and other well meaning Nigerians (unlike you and your cohorts) to keep quiet when human lives are wasted like they mean nothing. Of which some of the victims of the Fulani menace are from the same state as Tuface?

How do you explain the useless government setting up a security outfit to tackle cattle rustling but never to tackle Fulani herdsmen terrorism?

Do you even care about the thousands of lives that have been wasted by these Fulani herdsmen while our stupid president looks the other way?

Why would you care when all that matters to you is protection? Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by kibra4u(m): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
ddippset:
Very good. Arrest him and throw his idoma asss in cell if he tries anything. After chopping from the pdp government he has suddenly discovered his human right and good governance credentials. He's messing with the federal government here, this aint no plantashun boys beef.

Guy you seriously need counselling. I think you are completely oblivious of what is hapenning around you. And I wont be surprised if you are relared to Black Face. Shame.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Sexina851(f): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Arresting him won't solve a thing. The appropriate thing to do is to allow him hold his protest while providing security to check activities of hoodlums.

NB: I am not for or against his protest, this is because I consider it to lack objective and focus. However, I wish them well

I wonder wat kinda 'focus and objective' you still want ? Have you heard about southern kaduna, have u heard about boko haram. How about jobless youths. How about civil servants dat have not been paid for months? Just because ur stomach Is full everyday doesn't mean people are not hungry. Now if i go to the market I buy triple the price of commodities as at 2015 just to sustain me and those dat depend on me for daily bread and am not talking about my family here. Do u have a heart at all? I won't blame you Sha. You have ecowas on standby naw

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by starz100: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
The police commissioner 's stance is akin to flogging a child so badly and at the same time asking same not to cry. So the police would rather hv us ' die' in our pains than express our fundamental human rights to peaceful protests. If the fear of hoodlums hijacking d the protest is reason to stop it, then the police owe it as a duty to provide security
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
This is what you get when people who are neither qualified nor informed hold office. The police spokesman is unaware of the constitutional provisions in matters like this.
Anyways, they are just wasting their time. The speak from their office, we speak from the streets. The change must be changed.
We will ptotest peacefully. If they turn violent, we will respond violently. There's no hell that'd be worse than Nigeria today. After all, it is written in the Holy Bible, Matt. 11:12.
#IstandwithTubaba

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by SycophanticGoat: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sexina851:

I wonder wat kinda 'focus and objective' you still want ? Have you heard about southern kaduna, have u heard about boko haram. How about jobless youths. How about civil servants dat have not been paid for months? Just because ur stomach Is full everyday doesn't mean people are not hungry. Now if i go to the market I buy triple the price of commodities as at 2015 just to sustain me and those dat depend on me for daily bread and am not talking about my family here. Do u have a heart at all? I won't blame you Sha. You have ecowas on standby naw

How will all what you listed matter to that one? Someone that will hardly condemn Fulani herdsmen terrorism but was very quick to attack Apostle Suleiman and other well meaning Christians that called for self defense. Lost souls cares less about the growth and development of their country or their regions, as long as they get some kind of monetary protection from the oppressors.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by internet: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
#istandwith2baba. Nigerian police are fools. The late president bugarri was a useles baggar. The protest must hold. Fooooooooooolllllllllllsssssssss. #Istandwith2baba.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:
Arrest him if he disturb the public peace
.if he constitute nuisance to the public

Having said that he should be allowed to express his fundamental rights.
Trash

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by gabi87(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
For real?

Yes for real... Aint u tired of the injustice and corruptions being heard of everyday yet nothing is done about it? Jonathan or Buhari, all Na criminals dat contributed to our misfortunes today
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by freshinko: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
#We the so called 5% Stand firmly with God.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by heartofgold112: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
why is this country like this arrest him for exercising his right or for speaking and standing with the truth. what kind of tyranny is this. I tire for this country abeg.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by raystanley(m): 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
Omenkata:

omo see finishing
it's like i dey learn work from you guy's hand ooo

Tonyebarcanista my boy see ya laifu grin
instead of the police to go after those hoodlums who tend to hijack the protest; they are spewing trash.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Sexina851(f): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

How will all that you listed matter to that one? Someone that will hardly condemn Fulani herdsmen terrorism but was very quick to attack Apostle Suleiman and other well meaning Christians that called for self defense. Lost souls cares less about the growth and development of their country or their regions, as long as they get some kind of monetary protection from the oppressors.

Humm, true talk my brother

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
gabi87:

Yes for real... Aint u tired of the injustice and corruptions being heard of everyday yet nothing is done about it? Jonathan or Buhari, all Na criminals dat contributed to our misfortunes today
Where were the promoters of this protest when some of us defied partisanship to support the anti corruption crusade?
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Michel2013: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
those who are making a peaceful protest impossible are unwittingly making a violent revolution possible. NPF bewarned!apc bewarned!! all u motherfuckers bewarned!!! the only alternative to this protest is a bloody change. #ideykampewithu2baba#

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sexina851:

My Dear, believe when/if I say that the economy isn't biting you as much as it is biting me. FACT!

The issue of Southern Kaduna has everything to do with the warring tribes and groups and the Kaduna state government. I am concerned deeply!

The issue of civil servants especially at state level has everything to do with the state government.

Now let me ask you, WHAT IS IT THAT THE PROTEST SEEK TO ACHIEVE?

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by kingkon(m): 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sometimes i am tempted to believe that every body in APC government are all Herdsmen. IMAGINE THE NONSENSE POLICE MAN. What has government done for Naija. no water, no electricity, no road, no food, e remain small dem go collect even Air wey we dey breathe from us. Their father Nyash. Buhari deserves a better apple than ABacha.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Ichel: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
udemzy101:

you're confuse... what's the meaning of I'm not against and at the same time not in support.. are you alright?

bro you're against it...

I would have mistaken him as one of the APC faithful, that's their kind of cliche 'am for everybody, am for nobody', 'i'm not against it and i'm not in support of it'.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
EastGold:
Arrest him and make him a bigger hero
Ecowas should ready to come for dialogue on behalf of Nigeria government.

In port harcourt #Westandwith2baba

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by adontcare(f): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
ddippset:
Very good. Arrest him and throw his idoma asss in cell if he tries anything. After chopping from the pdp government he has suddenly discovered his human right and good governance credentials. He's messing with the federal government here, this aint no plantashun boys beef.
. Zookeeper

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by mario383: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
SubtleFRED:
Police are all mad. How would you be denying someone the right to protest in a democratic country? They should be planning on how to try and make the protest safe and non-violent they are planning on making a fool of themselves by trying to stop the protest entirely. They should be careful lest the people rise against the government and they stain our streets with blood.

On the other hand,I pity 2baba if this protest is hijacked by hoodlums.

But since police don vex me by displaying sheer stupidity, #Istandwith2baba now angry
If there is any other more serious word to describe how I Hate apc government I would have used it. I really hate this country and the apc government. When there was GEJ government, there were so much protests in Lagos. North etc., but now that the dictator, tyrrants and evil Buhari is in power, nobody should complain. One thing is sure. The Almighty God get power pass una, the apc and Buhari. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by seguno2: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
rudepen:
oh you stand with 2baba now ba, when arms fund was embezled, the illiterate dinnur protest... Kwantinue

You that is not illiterate, who stopped you from protesting against the alleged embezzlement?
#EnoughisEnough.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Jessestunch: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
Orikinla1:
Wizkid Receives ASCAP Award For Writing Drake's One Dance - While PDP's errand boy, 2Face is pained since they lost power and his godfathers. David Mark and Akpabio no longer have any loot to share with him.
https://www.nairaland.com/3607171/wizkid-receives-ascap-award-writing

Says the person that is still eating 3 square meals in his father's house... I don't wanna believe anybody with a fair share of financial responsibility would type this jargons
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Olukolade1: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
No going back
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by Bizibi(m): 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
ddippset:
your own nor dey hard you as usual,kpele
Re: 2face Idibia’s Protest: Police To Arrest Him, If… by 2shur: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
during dis bastard 2baba wedding.
na d whole pdp from north o..south o..east o..west o and some few apc.
2bastard u cant bite the hand that fed u.
uve sold your destiny because of your ugly ass wife.
and now u want your destiny back.
aft collecting all the money
cars
gifts
from pdp and apc back then.
u suddenly over chocked on sk smoke
and realised its all wrong.
after how many years.

stupid bastard that sings crap.
uma time don up for music
foolish 2baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) / Dremo Promotes 'Bigger Meat' With A Curvy Lady. Why Are Our Musicians Like This? / Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.