Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me (32342 Views)

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS / Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them / Diamond Bank Stamp Duty Charge: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by presidentpikin: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Me self for tashere money where I son set target kose and akamu this morning name him diamond bank comot my 500 for stamp duty .... kiss kiss kiss..ii I cause na..name so go be less I put my hope in God..useless bank of the year
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by kinibigdeal(m): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
They charge N150 from my account as stamp duties
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by selfemployed(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
the take #2,000 from my corporate account every month. just like that. I'm moving to gtbank soon
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by sasxy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
Fogman:
Received same this morning when I worked up. I thought stamp duty is N50. Cant imagine how many millions they have made with this deduction from millions of their customers.
SAME HERE THE STUPID MESSAGE WAKE THIS MORNING TO MY SUPRICE #50 HAS BEEN DEDUCTED MAKING IT #100 DEDUCTION THIS SAME WEEK.VERY STUPID BANK.

1 Like

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by jd1986(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
They charged me 200 this morning.
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by marisdgreat(f): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
sweetboiy:
nawao
diamond charged me twice I.e 100 for stamp duty this week n even today
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by metorichmond(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Brightology2(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
sweetboiy:
do they charge less?
yes boss.
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Donbabajay12(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
sweetboiy:
Am on the way to their branch now. If they don't refund me, I will close the account straight and continue with my FirstBank... Those of you saying I made 16 transactions are crazy. Only 2 person paid into my account for GHW. I only transfer from my other account(firstbank) to diamond...
grin angry grin...Don't mind the gullible and ignorants people saying what they don't know
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
Am in the useless bank now. If they don't give me a tangible reply, I will request for account closing form immediately

1 Like

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Lilymax(f): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
sweetboiy:
Can you guys imagine the outstrageous amount Diamond Bank charge me as stamp duty fee? This is too much.
Please what do I do? This is too much for me to bear in this present state of the economy.
Lalasticlala please move this to the frontpage for a wider view.
Thanks.
That's how they've been deducting hundred naira almost daily for one stupid stamp charge.What's our own with stamp angry
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Ymodulus: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
.d
F
Gje
F
Fiep
t
Goro
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by martooski(m): 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
HOW MANY DEPOSIT HAVE YOU MADE TO THE BANK RECENTLY.
JUST FIND OUT AND MULTIPLY THE NUMBER OF DEPOSIT BY N50. IT SHOULD GIVE YOU N800

IF NOT CONTACT YOUR BANK FOR FURTHER EXPLANATION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Donbabajay12:

grin angry grin...Don't mind the gullible and ignorants people saying what they don't know
no mind them.. Only 2 persons paid.. Stamp duty doesn't apply for one's account to one's account. I mean they only deduct it for a third party transfer
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
martooski:
HOW MANY DEPOSIT HAVE YOU MADE TO THE BANK RECENTLY.
JUST FIND OUT AND MULTIPLY THE NUMBER OF DEPOSIT BY N50. IT SHOULD GIVE YOU N800

IF NOT CONTACT YOUR BANK FOR FURTHER EXPLANATION
U don't know anything about stamp duty charge.
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Totti9(m): 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
And e fit be 1k this my guy get 4 account dem come 800 come kip 200h 4 my guy
grin grin
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ymodulus:
They charged me N10,800.
Lilymax:

That's how they've been deducting hundred naira almost daily for one stupid stamp charge.What's our own with stamp angry
just imagine how many millions they'v stole from customers account
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by charlzcavanni101(m): 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please i want to believe nobody in this room, knows that the federal government actually charges you for stamp duty after every third transaction monthly....so channel your anger towards the federal govt and not the banks ....
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
Totti9:
And e fit be 1k this my guy get 4 account dem come 800 come kip 200h 4 my guy
grin grin
lol
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Abdulazeez007(m): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
searchng4love:
Bank with Diamond and fidelity banks at your own risk
choi, even firstbank
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by ruggedlaw(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
I thought I was the only one oo! infact they have deducted about N450 on my savings even when no money was deposited nor withdrawn. Just this morning I received two debit alerts on stamp duty making it the 4th time this week alone! I am getting ready to storm their useless office this afternoon.
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
I went to the bank and that useless CC lady was talking trash. My next action now is to login to my Mobile App and transfer every kobo in that account... It will remain 0.00 and tomorrow I close it. Useless bank
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by searchng4love: 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Goodluck you will need it.... a colleague has tried closing a diamond account to no avail....it remained like a trojan virus

sweetboiy:
ok...lets see how Diamond Bank treat my Case... If they don't refund me, I will close the account
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
charlzcavanni101:
Please i want to believe nobody in this room, knows that the federal government actually charges you for stamp duty after every third transaction monthly....so channel your anger towards the federal govt and not the banks ....
i don't think you understand Anytin about the stamp duty charge. Go read it well and understand how it works before u talk trash
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by djlaqua91(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
charlzcavanni101:

My friend, go and read up on it well. He had only 2 transactions in the month.

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by martooski(m): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
sweetboiy:
U don't know anything about stamp duty charge.

AM A BANKER, CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
I have transfer my remaining balance there
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Tyche(m): 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Op just carry style dey advertise GHW
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by DavidEsq(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
sweetboiy:
i just see the message.. If they don't refund me.. I must surely storm their bank and make noise I swear
What kind of noise wld u make?

Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
Tyche:
Op just carry style dey advertise GHW
advertise GHW? Lol. I would have written it down in the first page had it bein I wanna advertise it
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by pavlovt: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
Really this is bad, I thought I was the only affected, I got the same alert. I will surely visit their branch they must pay back.
Re: N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me by Chikapriscillia: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
Honestly I don't know what Diamond Bank is turning to...on 5/2/2017 they charged me 50 for stamp duty,this morning again been 8/2/2017 the sent me message that #100 was debited also for stamp duty....I don't know if am saving for them.They should not even make me vex cos I will just go and close the account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures / Innocent Chukwuma, Africa’s Automobile Giant / Allen Onyema’s Company, Springfield Aviation Dissolved In U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.