Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,636 members, 7,889,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nigerian Banks With Best Loan Conditions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Banks With Best Loan Conditions (894 Views)

Best Loan Offers In Nigeria / Need 5-7million Loan For 36months And Willing To Meet Any Loan Conditions. / CBN Bars Banks With Huge Bad Loans From Paying Dividends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Banks With Best Loan Conditions by searchng4love: 7:08am On Feb 08, 2017
I am interested in finding out more about the various terms and conditions of getting loan facilities from our Nigerian banks..... I learnt some just help themselves to your money under the guise of skyrocketing interest rates not communicated to the client... while some keep deducting your funds even after the liquidation of the facility... Others I also learnt follow the agreement with the borrower to the latter....

Please tell us about your experience...
First bank
Stanbic Bank
Fidelity Bank
Heritage Bank
Skye Bank
Sterling Bank
GT Bank
Wema Bank
UBA Bank
Zenith Bank
Ecobank
Fcmb
Access Bank
Diamond Bank and others..
Re: Nigerian Banks With Best Loan Conditions by seunlayi(m): 7:10am On Feb 08, 2017
Please add mmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Banks With Best Loan Conditions by Ahmed0336(m): 7:31am On Feb 08, 2017
seunlayi:
Please add mmm
you no serious o. First bank almost killed me 2007-2010. Though i heard its now deducted on a flat rate. Dont know about others.
Re: Nigerian Banks With Best Loan Conditions by ssolaoye: 7:37am On Feb 08, 2017
Join us today let's beat the problem of late payments in your business together - https://invoice.ng
Re: Nigerian Banks With Best Loan Conditions by searchng4love: 8:45am On Feb 08, 2017
Had a great time with First bank flat rate all through..... Fidelity nearly skinned me alive.... yeeee... 24% to 36% interest rate was steadily skyrocketing without any information from the bank...

Ahmed0336:
you no serious o. First bank almost killed me 2007-2010. Though i heard its now deducted on a flat rate. Dont know about others.
Re: Nigerian Banks With Best Loan Conditions by GreaterFuture(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Let a bring the thread back
With today's rate and info

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has 11 Different Exchange Rates To The US Dollar / Cheap Barcodes For Sale / Technology You Required For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.