Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling (3349 Views)

Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hey guys,

I feel I have a small cucumber (dick) especially because of my height. I am 6 ft 1' tall and I measured 8.5 inches in length and 5.75 inches in girth. It looks small to me. What do you think? How do I enlarge it? Any safe way to enlarge it by 1 inch at least in length and 1 inch in girth?
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by SINZ: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
8.5 inches is too small? grin
Or you're just seeking attention?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by jamislaw(m): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mtccww
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
SINZ:
8.5 inches is too small? grin

Or you're just seeking attention?

I don't seek attention dude. I just feel its small and want to know if some other people feel same.
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
jamislaw:
Mtccww

What happened to you, why are you hissing...
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by makydebbie(f): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Cut it off completely, it will grow back again. Mtcheewangry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by SINZ: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
cooldood:

I don't seek attention dude. I just feel its small and want to know if some other people feel same.

Why not settle for a dick the size of a Pepsi bottle? Will that one be okay?
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by Omowunmgold(f): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
MUMU POST EVERY WHERE tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by jamislaw(m): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
cooldood:

What happened to you, why are you hissing...
people are talking about how to make money you are there measuring dick. I know are not even up to 7 inches.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Cut it off completely, it will grow back again. Mtcheewangry

Too bad, i just expressed myself and you're been harsh. Thanks but no thanks.
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
SINZ:

Why not settle for a dick the size of a Pepsi bottle? Will that one be okay?

I never asked for such bro. I simply wrote aw I have been feeling for many months here and thought is it normal.
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by SINZ: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
cooldood:

I never asked for such bro. I simply wrote aw I have been feeling for many months here and thought is it normal.

Take a meter rule and see what 8inches actually looks like.
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by DrayZee: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lol. 8.5

Are you sure you didn't measure from your balls upwards?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
jamislaw:
people are talking about how to make money you are there measuring dick. I know are not even up to 7 inches.

But am making money and still making more, so is it now bad to share a true feeling. I live in Lekki Phase 1, and got a good job, plus cash cow businesses and will be buying my first home in Phase 1 this year. So common, leave money-making discuss under Business/ Investment sections.
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by makydebbie(f): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
cooldood:

Too bad, i just expressed myself and you're been harsh. Thanks but no thanks.
Go to health section if you really have a problem.
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
DrayZee:
Lol. 8.5

Are you sure you didn't measure from your balls upwards?

Not exactly, if I do that, it will be over 9''.
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by DrayZee: 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
cooldood:

Not exactly, if I do that, it will be over 9''.
No...it could be so short that it's actually 8.5 grin
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Go to health section if you really have a problem.

What happened to sexuality section...
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
It is your body. If you feel you need an enlargement, Go ahead. But sometimes what we wish for isn't what is good for us. Think about itsmiley
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by makydebbie(f): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2017
cooldood:

What happened to sexuality section...
You knew about that before coming here?
Pls don't quote me again.
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
makydebbie:
You knew about that before coming here?
Pls don't quote me again.

You de vex today gan o...wat happened to you na...
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by tosyne2much(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
Funny you OP cheesy
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by Omowunmgold(f): 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
cooldood
why u de send me PM...... AM Not interested

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by makydebbie(f): 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Omowunmgold:
cooldood
Why nau
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by SINZ: 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
Omowunmgold:
cooldood why u de send me PM...... AM Not interested
He wants to know if you feel the same way he's feeling gringrin

Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
cooldood:
Hey guys,

I feel I have a small cucumber (dick) especially because of my height. I am 6 ft 1' tall and I measured 8.5 inches in length and 5.75 inches in girth. It looks small to me. What do you think? How do I enlarge it? Any safe way to enlarge it by 1 inch at least in length and 1 inch in girth?

What!!! that is almost 9 inch, even if you where 8ft tall, that size will still look big.

you don't have 8.5inch, what you measured was 8.5cm which is 3inches. check the scale of the ruler below.

this is why you feel small. you are 3inches my dude.

Feels bad man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
Omowunmgold:
cooldood

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ioannes:

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Clowns everywhere on this page. Na wa o, on top ordinary question. LOL
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Omowunmgold:
cooldood

Who's interested in you before..LOL
Why are you thinking ahead of yourself...
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

What!!! that is almost 9 inch, even if you where 8ft tall, that size will still look big.

you don't have 8.5inch, what you measured was 8.5cm which is 3inches. check the scale of the ruler below.

this is why you feel small. you are 3inches my dude.

Feels bad man.

I swear you be comedian...
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
ode
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by Omowunmgold(f): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
cooldood:

Who's interested in you before..LOL
Why are you thinking ahead of yourself...
Why do u PM me. we know your type......chasing girls all over social media

I swear if u see me life u cant toast me tongue u no de fear angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies,with You Smash Or Pass?(pic) / Please Help!! I Just Saw An Abortion Pill In My Fiancee Bag. / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.