Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,691 members, 7,948,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling (3400 Views)

Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? / Swiss Lady Bullied For Being ‘Ugly’ Spends Big On Plastic Surgery To Feel Happy / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
Gistedge:
ode

If I catch you, I'd slice that ur big yansh into two, and you'd remember the day you were born...
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
Omowunmgold:
Why do u PM me. we know your type......chasing girls all over social media

I swear if u see me life u cant toast me tongue u no de fear angry

See your mouth, why shud I toast you, u be bread...

tongue

Am sure ass you no get, na babe with ass I de roast..not toast...shio
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by Bahddo(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
SINZ:
8.5 inches is too small? grin

Or you're just seeking attention?
when a guy tries to brags about his size, simply divide what he says by 2 and add 1 to the result. That's his real size

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by SINZ: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Bahddo:
when a guy tries to brags about his size, simply divide what he says by 2 and add 1 to the result. That's his real size

1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by makydebbie(f): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
Bahddo:
Hahahahaahaa....gringringrin
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by Juicypot247(f): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Let's hook up. Let me have a feel of your dick before I can advise you.
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
cooldood:

But am making money and still making more, so is it now bad to share a true feeling. I live in Lekki Phase 1, and got a good job, plus cash cow businesses and will be buying my first home in Phase 1 this year. So common, leave money-making discuss under Business/ Investment sections.
grin if u believe him click like?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Juicypot247:
bros..up ur game... grin
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
Juicypot247:

Nice one... grin
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by princeemmma(m): 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
leme help you out

Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by Longcucumber(m): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mumu people full this topic.op na cigar stick you carry for waist.you think say 8.5 inches na childs play.
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
Juicypot247:

Am waiting for you, sent a pm to you. Let's meet in Lekki Phase 1, then you'd be able to advise me. cool
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Longcucumber:
Mumu people full this topic.op na cigar stick you carry for waist.you think say 8.5 inches na childs play.
Bro, I always feel its small o, I swear, jokes apart. That's what I still think even till now.
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
Your problem is over. Just get a plier, use it to hold the tip of your dick and stretch it. Do it 3x daily for one week. Thank me later.
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Your problem is over. Just get a plier, use it to hold the tip of your dick and stretch it. Do it 3x daily for one week. Thank me later.

Thank you bro, so wat result did you get when you tried this? are u sure u r not currently at yaba left?
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by Omowunmgold(f): 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
He goat....e pain am go i decline ur PM tongue tongue wink
cooldood:

See your mouth, why shud I toast you, u be bread...

tongue

Am sure ass you no get, na babe with ass I de roast..not toast...shio
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
Omowunmgold:
He goat....e pain am go i decline ur PM tongue tongue wink

See you..lol...wen beta babes don pm me.meeting one tmao...to give her the Bleep of life! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2017
So does it mean that there is nobody that feels this way? Na wa o.
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by Juicypot247(f): 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
cooldood:
So does it mean that there is nobody that feels this way? Na wa o.

bring dick make I Bleep, you no gree. How do I advise you when I neva chop the thing?
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
Juicypot247:

bring dick make I Bleep, you no gree. How do I advise you when I neva chop the thing?

Have messaged you already.waiting for your response so lets meet up tomorrow.
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by Juicypot247(f): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
cooldood:

Have messaged you already.waiting for your response so lets meet up tomorrow.

Check your mail. I've replied you.
Re: Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling by cooldood(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Juicypot247:

Check your mail. I've replied you.

Check your mail, have also responded.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Woman Who Lives With Her Husband And Her Lover Under The Same Roof. / Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant" / People Now Traveling To Serbia To Sleep With Dogs At Animal Brothels –reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.