Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,372 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:10 PM

At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted (60059 Views)

"Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by IVORY2009(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizk:
yes naw i know a Nairalander called Judefcc he's only 24 and he has 18,000,000 in his account, a camry car, an iPhone7, and a house in ph, if he can do it, you can do it too

I can confirm to you, dat they boy is a militant, and you know wat means!
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by MARYchiells(f): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ugosample:
There are guys who fit that description, but unfortunately in the minority....

I'd say less than 10%

True talk
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Marcus2(m): 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
she is not wrong you know.
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
I believe this is achievable. every week, I see 20 something year olds with their own cars, bespoke suits, and so on. I know how they did it. and I think I can, too.

2 Likes

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizk:
always threatening people like a local tout
cheesy cheesy
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by somez(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
And you at 21, you must have had series of abortions and STDs
Mizk:
grinbut its true naw

2 Likes

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by iRepNaija1: 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Please don't listen this woman. She's just one misguided person with unfair gender role ideas about what men should be doing. She needs to worry about herself and how she can build herself up.
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Vaxt(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizk:
i dont like liars especially habitual liars
answer me first him sell him dick wey u de fear to marry am?
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by rocknation62(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizk:
grinbut its true naw
shocked

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by lazsnaira(m): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizk:
yes naw i know a Nairalander called Judefcc he's only 24 and he has 18,000,000 in his account, a camry car, an iPhone7, and a house in ph, if he can do it, you can do it too
...18million and drive ordinary camry? ...stop sellin shit
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Na this kind olosho dey follow SEUN ''the klepto'' EGBEGBE!
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Mizk(f): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
somez:
And you at 21, you must have had series of abortions and STDs
its possible and being a psycho is also allowed and you're entitled to your royal craziness

2 Likes

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Mizk(f): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
Trailer go fit make u-turn inside this girl punna as I dey see am, e be like say as e dey easy for am to get customers to service her for fee, na so she thing say e easy for every other hardworking guys out there.. .. Olosho!

3 Likes

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Mizk(f): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
IVORY2009:

I can confirm to you, dat they boy is a militant, and you know wat means!
he lied o, in reality he's a 30yrs old man who plays bet9ja everyday and smoke weed
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by StupidYorubaFool: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Do ya nailed it with an epic reply.
Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Mizk(f): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
lazsnaira:
...18million and drive ordinary camry? ...stop sellin shit
its not me na, i said he's a Nairalander, call him out and stop attacking me for someone's lie
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by nkemdi89(f): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Gold diggers everywhere. At 40 ur papa never even get one car.... ...
All these Malaysian boys in imo, are even less than that age and they are house and cars owners, the unfortunate thing is that no one cares about their source of wealth and even if they do you really can't stop them.

2 Likes

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by seriousstudies: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
makydebbie:
I know someone who is 26 and he has a car with #18 million nairagrin
Keep knowing them, na u them go use next for their juju. What gave a 26yrs old boy House cars and 18 million naira. Think!!!

3 Likes

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Osahon7:
God bless you for this post. You just confirmed my decision!am a 500l Studen with about about 4.7M stored up somewhere! I was thinking of Buying a car To and Fro class! But I thought of it that, it won't be wise since I don't have any stable source of income to maintain the the car! I will end up using my hard earned saving to service my Car and Buy Fuel!!
My brother its not easy maintaining a car cheesy.With the constant servicing and what have you.What every youngman should strive to achieve is have a steady income. Then when you have that income then maybe you can talk of having a car then a house.but then a 25 yr old self made bachelor what would he need two cars for? cheesy He is not married so wat would the other car be meant for? grin.Anyway its only in nigeria we look on cars as status symbol grin
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
seriousstudies:
Keep knowing them, na u them go use next for their juju. What gave a 26yrs old boy House cars and 18 million naira. Think!!!
bros she is shading someone..just chill grin
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes nau, I'll entertain myself too.

It seems the president of asslicking is here toogrin
Lol. cheesy
You'll should ignore jude. grin
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by chuksp09(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
Harris90:
what do you expect... An Olosho comparing her self with men.... you dnt wanna know the amount of responsibilities that rests on the shoulders of men in this hard Country

Some ladies are lucky and should be thankful to God who made them beautiful, they dnt suffer to get things handed to them without stress, from these same men

unlike men who will toil under the sun for that same thing

I'm just saying ooooo

U might just be saying oo
But for some of us NYSC wasn't a joke, job hunting wasnt a joke, keeping the modest job u got isn't a joke either, talk less of nuturing ur business idea.
And one female will be setting her own idea of goals and aspirations. Smh
Heads filled with fluff.. .

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by makydebbie(f): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
seriousstudies:
Kindly shut up if you don't know the meaning of sarcasm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. cheesy
angry must u mention my name , this is why i get mad at u , cant u move and pass
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
nkemdi89:

All these Malaysian boys in imo, are even less than that age and they are house and cars owners, the unfortunate thing is that no one cares about their source of wealth and even if they do you really can't stop them.
we should not be comparing ourselves to drug dealers.drug money dey come like water unlike legit money.
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by makydebbie(f): 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. cheesy
He's inconsequential. I'll ignore him till he doubt his existence. I don't count him among the living thogrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by IBKdanny(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
lol
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by abaragospel: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
seriously hope u are expecting that for your broh to
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by micxwell(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
humilitypays:
It is only possible based on the conditions below:

1. If the guy is from a rich (not average) family: this will give him an aid in starting a business and developing his ideas to reality at an early age smiley

2. If the guy started Yahoo-Yahoo fraud in Nigeria or in Malaysia immediately after he finished secondary school or as soon as he stepped into the higher institution

3. If the guy is highly talented when it comes to singing hip-hop music and he's extra lucky to jam a record deal with a good music pro firm

4. If the guy is super-talented in playing football soccer and he's also super-lucky to get a signing with an European club not long after he finishes secondary school

5. If the guy stopped schooling after secondary school and went straight into business
by going through tutelage with a very successful/nice business man

6. If the guy is super-talented in computer programming, coding and startup development and then luck shines on him and his app or web-based platform like nairaland blows as soon as he finishes secondary school

If the above conditions aren't there, it is not possible for any guy to achieve that feat in Nigeria considering the difficult situations in Nigeria from childbirth to gray hair cheesy cheesy

But then in life, it is never too late until you are late (dead), our successes in life can't come at the same time so we can have people to celebrate with us na; some will meet their success at 20 something, 30, 30 something, 40, 40 something, 50, 50 something, 60, 60 something, 70, 70 something, etc....whenever it comes, be happy and enjoy life.

Life is not a do-or-die race....we all have our God-given pace and speed....run at your own speed and don't envy those running faster than you because you never know the challenges ahead of them....it maybe health, childbirth, marriage, arrogant children, etc, I rest my case smiley smiley
You are wise sir...

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by tatucci: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
wetin una expect nau? some gehs dia own na just to come jellof for person head...
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Hades2016(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizk:
grinbut its true naw
see dem .. how many cars do you have or how many do your boyfriend have and yours brothers grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: / Help, My Roommates Hate Me So Much Because Of My Looks. What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.