Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,370 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted (60047 Views)

"Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by segzyogondus(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
I for like ask her at what age her papa get him apartment and buy two cars cos I no understand why this tired girl go come taalk nonsense for her mind she dey motivate guys yes not a bad thing but na force abi magic u wan use for boys ?
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by me69: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by McTobe(m): 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol this ladies looking for already made men, they'll just use you and move on.
Remain with this mentality of looking for a man that u will work & grow with U WILL REMAIN BLESSED.
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Maximus85(m): 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by BlackSeptember: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Mizk:
lips? So we now use lips to type on Nairaland? grin

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Exoticstan(m): 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
steve13:
Stop thinking this way, this is not the Only way to make something off life....that's Rat race. Go to school, get good grades, get a job, is that the Only way? This is why Nigeria is the way it is, I am in Shanghai China today and see young boys doing great business, I mean very young boys.

Think, think, think Outside the Box, I did and the rest is history

Hi Steve. Your comment really drew my attention big time. I'm working on a book that promotes entrepreneurship among students and would like to illustrate with students from various nations. I've interviewed some Nigerian students that think smart but I'm hoping you could help out with information on how Chinese students are doing it.

Thanks as you respond.
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Switup: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
I do not have any regrets following this topic bumper to bumper...
The insults...
The words exchange...
Curses on the twitter girl
And even the inter-nairaland fight did for me....

grin grin

Ona wehdone ooo
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by damilton(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
shey ur papa get those tinx @ age 25?
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by ebuclassic18(m): 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizk:
grinbut its true naw

you should also have kids by now
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by sirjomore(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
And what shout a gel have at 25?? big mouth to chop money abi?
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
nkemdi89:

That particular girl no send o, her yardsticks in measuring success is those she mentioned. Also a footballer and a musician can also achieve such, may not necessarily be illegitimate .
minus a nigerian musician i would say yes..a footballer would earn such but then how many footballers u think say go just throw their money on just one random babe wey dem meet for beer parlourcheesy.Footballers also work hard for their money cos no be beans to dey wake up every morning in the extreme winter cold dey do training while other guys dey the warmth of their bed or dey suck miliki frm one babe bobbi. Ppl who work hard for their money hardly waste their money on olosho or street gals.na only drug dealers and yahoo boys dey do such.Christiano ronaldo wit im millions how many times wey don hear for newspapers say im dey waste im money on olosho.Dat babe na ritual killer hand she go just end up in.

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by daveP(m): 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fish brain mentality is very universal
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by leewin(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Harris90:
what do you expect... An Olosho comparing her self with men.... you dnt wanna know the amount of responsibilities that rests on the shoulders of men in this hard Country

Some ladies are lucky and should be thankful to God who made them beautiful, they dnt suffer to get things handed to them without stress, from these same men

unlike men who will toil under the sun for that same thing

I'm just saying ooooo
pls give Mr Harris 1 cold bottle of Heineken
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by mekuso89(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizk:
if i start to talk, anyways making reference to my father shows your upbringing
my friend shut up
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Codes151(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizk:
grinbut its true naw
how old are u and what have u acheived? Even the phone your using to type did u buy it with your money? Lemme guess! Dad or bf.... prove me wrong
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Codes151(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
ebuclassic18:

you should also have kids by now
did she answer?
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by dabrightt: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
UndercoverAgent:
cheesy cheesy cheesy laughing my ribs hurt cheesy cheesy cheesy sense is scarce in u
please welcome a useless man, A nairalander who donated his brain to M M M with a useless name undercoveragent.
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by ngobaby2264: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
Harris90:
what do you expect... An Olosho comparing her self with men.... you dnt wanna know the amount of responsibilities that rests on the shoulders of men in this hard Country

Some ladies are lucky and should be thankful to God who made them beautiful, they dnt suffer to get things handed to them without stress, from these same men its not every lady o.rather some girls are not very lucky getting things from men.

unlike men who will toil under the sun for that same thing

I'm just saying ooooo
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by XDaBOSS(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizk:
lol me too

yahoo...yahoo..tinx abi..
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Mizk(f): 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
XDaBOSS:

yahoo...yahoo..tinx abi..
linus linus things, the guy can lie for Africa

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
The girl papa don suffer ooh
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by nkemdi89(f): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
lefulefu:
minus a nigerian musician i would say yes..a footballer would earn such but then how many footballers u think say go just throw their money on just one random babe wey dem meet for beer parlourcheesy.Footballers also work hard for their money cos no be beans to dey wake up every morning in the extreme winter cold dey do training while other guys dey the warmth of their bed or dey suck miliki frm one babe bobbi. Ppl who work h ard for their money hardly waste their money on olosho or street gals.na only drug dealers and yahoo boys dey do such.Christiano ronaldo wit im millions how many times wey don hear for newspapers say im dey waste im money on olosho.Dat babe na ritual killer hand she go just end up in.
Honestly she has gotten the attention she wanted.

2 Likes

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by mickool(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Girs,, at age 25, you should get married and remain in ur husband house, and at least have two kids. Shikena!!
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by oskaaay(m): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Fourwinds: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
hmmmmm.....it is easy to know a stupid girl.....
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by simplyFish: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
angry cool..chaiii dis girl need a serious deliverance....nah her type dey push guys to go into yahoo yahoo or money ritual.....oloshi...she wan chop d guy Glory at earlier stage....thunder wey go strike Yu ehn...is still watching wrestling
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by afamaustin(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
y is it that gals now smoke weed pass men.

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
nkemdi89:

Honestly she has gotten the attention she wanted.
yea its an attention stunt she just pulled and it worked.just like some babe on facebook last year who said a guy who cant spend 250k a week on her hair dont deserve to be called a boyfriend and she ended up in linda ikeji blog.i am very sure this one might just be messing around cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by somez(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Oya, clap for ya sef. Dung
Mizk:
its possible and being a psycho is also allowed and you're entitled to your royal craziness
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Pecca: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
at same age a lady should have atleast 10 children and four grand - children wt a number of great grand children not far away
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Ugosample(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
humilitypays:
It is only possible based on the conditions below:

1. If the guy is from a rich (not average) family: this will give him an aid in starting a business and developing his ideas to reality at an early age smiley

2. If the guy started Yahoo-Yahoo fraud in Nigeria or in Malaysia immediately after he finished secondary school or as soon as he stepped into the higher institution

3. If the guy is highly talented when it comes to singing hip-hop music and he's extra lucky to jam a record deal with a good music pro firm

4. If the guy is super-talented in playing football soccer and he's also super-lucky to get a signing with an European club not long after he finishes secondary school

5. If the guy stopped schooling after secondary school and went straight into business
by going through tutelage with a very successful/nice business man

6. If the guy is super-talented in computer programming, coding and startup development and then luck shines on him and his app or web-based platform like nairaland blows as soon as he finishes secondary school

If the above conditions aren't there, it is not possible for any guy to achieve that feat in Nigeria considering the difficult situations in Nigeria from childbirth to gray hair cheesy cheesy

But then in life, it is never too late until you are late (dead), our successes in life can't come at the same time so we can have people to celebrate with us na; some will meet their success at 20 something, 30, 30 something, 40, 40 something, 50, 50 something, 60, 60 something, 70, 70 something, etc....whenever it comes, be happy and enjoy life.

Life is not a do-or-die race....we all have our God-given pace and speed....run at your own speed and don't envy those running faster than you because you never know the challenges ahead of them....it maybe health, childbirth, marriage, arrogant children, etc, I rest my case smiley smiley

Very nice
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by vislabraye(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizk:
yes naw i know a Nairalander called Judefcc he's only 24 and he has 18,000,000 in his account, a camry car, an iPhone7, and a house in ph, if he can do it, you can do it too

419 is also allowed abi ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? / Virgin's Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.