Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted (60050 Views)

"Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Damfostopper(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
I use my last money to fvck her type n dump ha type

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Osahon7:
God bless you for this post. You just confirmed my decision!am a 500l Studen with about about 4.7M stored up somewhere! I was thinking of Buying a car To and Fro class! But I thought of it that, it won't be wise since I don't have any stable source of income to maintain the the car! I will end up using my hard earned saving to service my Car and Buy Fuel!!
lol dont purchase a car yet oo.as a student you spend all the money meant for ur feeding and textbooks on that car.when u have smptin dat is steadly giving u an income then u can buy the car.
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
judefcc:
angry must u mention my name , this is why i get mad at u , cant u move and pass
Why are you pissed?, i said "they should ignore jude", was my comment an insult?.
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by laribari(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
So life at 25 is all about cars to this fool?

I sorry for who will date this thief; she go bill you tire.

It was in the 70s that you find our parents getting settled and married at 25 but not today because the trend has changed.

This is not about money because many rich men children at 25 are probably in some university outside 9ija, so it's the trend.

2 Likes

lefulefu:

My brother its not easy maintaining a car cheesy.With the constant servicing and what have you.What every youngman should strive to achieve is have a steady income. Then when you have that income then maybe you can talk of having a car then a house.but then a 25 yr old self made bachelor what would he need two cars for? cheesy He is not married so wat would the other car be meant for? grin.Anyway its only in nigeria we look on cars as status symbol grin
lol... bros are you a super human?? How come you just know my thoughts? This was exactly what I was think of this morning! I think we should stop judging ppl buy the cars they drive! Its the net worth that matters men...I watch a Documentary of a Multi Million Dollars couple who are both Doctors in New York! Bros, They use don't event have a Car! They Run the same Private Practice and they go to work with Thier Okada with Thier helmets On...Na Only Thier house make sense diee
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by menwongo(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizk:
lips? So we now use lips to type on Nairaland? grin

If you love the guy open up to him. tongue

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Benita27:
Why are you pissed?, i said "they should ignore jude", was my comment an insult?.
how about u mind your business
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by kantin: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
Olosho spotted, anyway I don't blame her there is every possibility the father could not afford a screen whimper of a car she's day dreaming of
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by menwongo(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizk:
he's always announcing it in Romance section everyone knows him and his 18 million

We are heading to Aba, you are here telling us what happened in Lagos. This not love section!

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Mizk(f): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hades2016:
see dem .. how many cars do you have or how many do your boyfriend have and yours brothers grin cheesy
its sarcasm
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Mizk(f): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
menwongo:

We are heading to Aba, you are here telling us what happened in Lagos. This not love section!
don't quote me again pls

1 Like

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
judefcc:
how about u mind your business
I see...
Alright!.
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by jatau7(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
dacblogger:
Now thats not fair....
nxt time she won't post rubbish
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Tarzaa(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
Well, not everybody is a Nigerian and not everybody read about Nigeria. In a country like this and at present, having an apartment and two cars at 25 if not inheritance then is mere joke!
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by okanlawon94(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
lefulefu:

na gateman i be grin.if u take time to observe u go see say na a sort of feud dey go on 4 here cheesy
mai broda,d fued tire state o
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by noadvertjobs: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
nkemdi89:

All these Malaysian boys in imo, are even less than that age and they are house and cars owners, the unfortunate thing is that no one cares about their source of wealth and even if they do you really can't stop them.
Pity any girl they sleep with cos they are not just doing ordinary yahoo-yahoo and drug, they are now mostly into yahoo-plus which is the same is blood money, and they use girls to activate their ritual.

Girls of nowadays should be very cautious of the guys they have sex with to avoid future regrets cos guys are going brutal to make money.

They don't need to kill u with knife like old money ritualists do....their ritual has gone electronic, tell your friends to be careful‎

3 Likes

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by jatau7(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
i wont blame her....no b her mate don marry dey husband house even born 2 kids self...she open her dirty mouth dey talk nonsense. ....so i dont no wat to use my money to do is to buy 2 cars.....d thunder that will fire her is coming from ogun state....

2 Likes

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by GoodyOG: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
THIS IS WHAT KILLS NIGERIANS.....

CAN U EVEN BELIVE YOU CAN DO IT...

AS FOR ME,AM EVEN PLANNING TO GET MINE BEFORE I REACH 24
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by FTbomb(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizk:
always threatening people like a local tout
but he's a local tout..
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Deniyi76: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ur papa at that age waiting him achieved .
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by gabinostation(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
beb use fuel wash mouth grin
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Mizk(f): 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
FTbomb:
but he's a local tout..
grin
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Damfostopper:
I use my last money to fvck her type n dump ha type
girls like dat cheap pass anythin.na car dem dey take catch dem grin
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by mumels(m): 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
No wonder they say nairaland is filled with kids. Comment on the first page of this topic is disturbing angry
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
okanlawon94:
mai broda,d fued tire state o
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by okanlawon94(m): 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
You for kukuma tell mi to do MONEY RITUAL na....olobo qbèqilere
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
FTbomb:
but he's a local tout..
takes one to know one

2 Likes

Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Trybes(m): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
She is just a small girl her statement leaves no doubt.
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by kokomilala(m): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ask her whether she's still in her father's house.It's the likes of her that drive men to do the unconscionable.
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Banjo24: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizk:
if i start to talk, anyways making reference to my father shows your upbringing

When you refuse to think with your brain unko...!

Don't you know your brain is an app... Pls use it
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by toogbasky(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Shes right jare, dis country dey limit us, all my uncles sons abroad nor reach 25 b4 dey are made, sum of dem even marry b4 25
Re: At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mizk:
if i start to talk, anyways making reference to my father shows your upbringing
upbringing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy from u cheesy that is funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? / Virgin's Forum / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.