Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate (44061 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / I love him but scared to meet him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by stagamagadasca(f): 9:35am On Feb 13, 2017
Our Muslims Brothers & Sisters are not happy. I actually feel very sad for this as a human being.

They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
Lets Find The reason Why..
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in INDIA

They're happy in almost every country that is not
Islamic! And who do they blame?
Not Islam..
Not their leadership..
Not themselves..

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!

And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Bahai's = No Problem
Bahai's living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Bahai's = No Problem
Bahai's living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

Now..

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Bahai's = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem

MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM. Yet they are saying Islam is a religion of peace, I hope people will shine their eyes & read between the lines very well, AWI!!!
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by starwar(m): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2017
Are u desperate?.....YES
Reasons:
1.Will u av to come to nairaland if u wanna help ur male friends with no strings attached?
2.If u didn't help him and he is still struggling to get to his feet in the next 2yrs will u still consider him for marriage?
3.If u decide to help him and he dumped u,wont u regret helping him?
I doubt u really love him...maybe u just desperate to get married

.....Just my opinion
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by EAZY2422(m): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2017
ma'am,if you want to help out just go ahead and do it.now not as a girlfriend but as a philanthropist and a concerned sister wanting to help a brother out.or do you want him to commit suicide first before helping out.what will happen next after helping out shouldn't be a concern now.helping people without thinking about the aftermart is what makes you a better person.what is important is the feeling of self satisfaction.just for you to know,some people are already saying why haven't you helped out yet since you have the means to.so you see my dear,whatever you do people must talk.i hear some people saying he hasn't asked yet so just keep your money.you know men with thier ego.he maybe feeling he shouldn't be asking you about such stuffs.bottom line,if you can help out just do it.othan.
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2017
esthertk:
I need the candid advise of the matured minds here. My boyfriend and I have been dating for 8 months when our relationship was 3 months I was able to get a German visa and moved to Germany .

He lost his job 2 months ago, and we have been discussing on how he can get back on his feet, lots of interviews and no call back and with this harsh economy we consider it best he starts a business which he doesn't even have the capital.

I really wish I can support him but so scared it might be termed as using money to buy love and this might just make him stick to me for the wrong reasons or even later dump me... I am so confused
No try am o.dont think helping a guy will make him stick with you, in fact its usually the opposite, he'll leave u once he's done with you. u cant know so much abt a person within 8 months. he's just ur boyfriend today, who knows he can be anothet girl's boyfriend tomorrow. there's no guarantee that he will stay with u after u help him. such assistance is only permissible in a marriage.
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by MUSACALLY(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2017
Antina:

in my own opinion, 3 months is too short to know the kind of guy he is. But if you really want to help him, just have it in mind that you are helping "someone" not your boyfriend.

Tell him you are borrowing from someone for him to get back on his feet, don't let him know it's your money so that he will have the mind of paying back and give the day the owner will need the money.

If he doesn't want to be with you, even if you give him the whole world he won't still.
Miss. Esther
This is the best advised I have stumbled so far.
Take it
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by raziboi(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2017
esthertk:
I need the candid advise of the matured minds here. My boyfriend and I have been dating for 8 months when our relationship was 3 months I was able to get a German visa and moved to Germany .

He lost his job 2 months ago, and we have been discussing on how he can get back on his feet, lots of interviews and no call back and with this harsh economy we consider it best he starts a business which he doesn't even have the capital.

I really wish I can support him but so scared it might be termed as using money to buy love and this might just make him stick to me for the wrong reasons or even later dump me... I am so confused

babe.. you can help.. him. . DO IT OUT OF LOVE AND LEAVE THE REST FOR GOD!!!!
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by fynex(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2017
esthertk:

Of you're helping him yea you can
But my advice would be do it outta goodwill and don't expect anything in return whether in cash or kind...

Don't make it a habit
Don't make reference to it when you have issues with him

Because most ladies gets pained by the fact they helped a guy and he ditched them...

So make up your mind irrespective of whatever advises you get, and know that if you giving him, its out of generosity and concern...
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by raziboi(m): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2017
prettyboi1989:

No try am o.dont think helping a guy will make him stick with you, in fact its usually the opposite, he'll leave u once he's done with you. u cant know so much abt a person within 8 months. he's just ur boyfriend today, who knows he can be anothet girl's boyfriend tomorrow. there's no guarantee that he will stay with u after u help him. such assistance is only permissible in a marriage.

ARE YOU A GUY
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by MUSACALLY(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2017
[b][/b]No Risk No Reward.
If you don't take action now or early... there shall be delay in the proposed my marriage time you guys have planned.
Take The Risk You Can Afford.
And don't bother about what people may say...cos if they are good and in your shoes they might also think of helping.
People gamble.... sometimes they make their money sometimes they lose... but fear of what might happen won't stop them.
Best of luck Babe
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2017
raziboi:

ARE YOU A GUY
read inbtwn d lines and get the message.
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by Bhol28: 10:09am On Feb 13, 2017
To me you just have to recollect what has transpired between you while you were dating him here in Nigeria and he was still employed.Consider how generous he was to you and most importantly your level of commitment to each other.Not all guys are ingrates so you might be in the positive side.But to me it seems even you are not fully commited because if you are you wont be hessitating at all.Possibly you have other options.
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by metallisc(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2017
Oliviaxx:
Do you want to 'loan' him money or 'dash' him money....if its loan, u have to be sure hes a person of integrity and loves u enough to not runaway before paying up. We've had too many stories of 'my bf ranaway with my money and blocked me on all social networks' here on nairaland. This is something you both have to sit and talk about. Dont make that decision in a hurry sweetie

overfine dey worry you o! cheesy come and loan me money... i swear i won't run away and block you on nairaland! grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by Emekayoung(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2017
dingbang:
If he hasn't asked you for assistance yet, don't give him ..
Wat a matured response
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by vanvino(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2017
Nutase:
I would have said follow your heart but the heart is very deceptive
the heart is only deceptive when it is not guided that is why the Bible say in Proverb that we should guid our heart, not just guid but guid it with all Diligence
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by engrchykae(m): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2017
my advice to fellow guys is to be careful with girls,there are some girls u will be dating and u wont prosper and only the girl will be prospering,am not envious but my idea of relationship is a scenario where man and woman are prospering,anything short of this is an error.op,if you truly love him,help him or let him go,u might be the cause of his problem without knowing it.i had such an experience and when we separated september last year,i had three opportunities that am in a dilemma as to what to choose.
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by Mr2kay2: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

Na wa oooo..

And we help our women without thinking twice or asking for people's opinion.

We learn daily.
No mind them
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by Mr2kay2: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2017
engrchykae:
my advice to fellow guys is to be careful with girls,there are some girls u will be dating and u wont prosper and only the girl will be prospering,am not envious but my idea of relationship is a scenario where man and woman are prospering,anything short of this is an error.op,if you truly love him,help him or let him go,u might be the cause of his problem without knowing it.i had such an experience and when we separated september last year,i had three opportunities that am in a dilemma as to what to choose.
i can relate
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by Ehi07(f): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2017
I can totally relate with you dear. It's obvious you have good intentions. Truth is just do what you can for him without expecting anything in return. Respect him & never make him feel bad or regret receiving help from you. God will reward you one way or another.
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2017
Help him if you wish and from the kindness of your heart. But don't expect anything in return.
Just do it for God and remove eye.

Your bf may later appreciate u for it.. Or may move on later.

If u have? Send some money to him.
God blesses a cheerful giver.
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by esthertk: 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
I am not in anyway causing his downfall ,we never had sex before I left Nigeria as its our plan to practice sexual purity till marriage
engrchykae:
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by rukygold001(f): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
pedrilo:
if u have bn helped by a guy b4 in ur life n u still hav d mind to spill dis shiit then u r unreliable n its unfortunate,
hey! ,everyone is entitled to their opinion, mine is don't help him at all,by the time he gets back,he will tell you, he cant be with a lady richer than him
oya come beat me as I talk am
ote
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by rukygold001(f): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
you waka miss road? ?
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by seuncyrus(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Philpham:
Don't help that boy. Men should not be helped by women. They are ungrateful piece of nonsense. Once u help him come there to Germany he will dump u and marry a white woman and tell everybody u are prostituting.
Men are very mean. No woman should ever help them in need.
They should struggle and be a man. If he can't get a job in Nigeria then something is wrong with him.
Don't associate your self with a failure.
Get a man with potential and decent future over there and save yourself heart break by these Nigerian men.

WTF? are u for real ??

May God heal that broken heart
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by engrchykae(m): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
esthertk:
I am not in anyway causing his downfall ,we never had sex before I left Nigeria as its our plan to practice sexual purity till marriage
thats the same with us,we never had sex,but somethings are just too strange to understand,then september last year we agreed to go our separate ways and right now we are doing fine individually but i respect her for having faith in me for the while we stayed together.anyway if you lend him some help and things get worse for him,then you will know that you are not meant for each other.though sometimes,relationships have its period of trials.
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by bigerboy200: 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
Just give him moral support. As long as he has food and shelter, he'll figure out how to get out of his condition. He is just a boyfriend and not a husband.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by god2good: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
Let me put myself in ur guy shoe.
1. I wil nt ask u 4 any money.
2. I hate to collect money/capital 4m my lady & will use it as reference points in any serious matter in d future.
3. I sometime (it) believe it give lady room nt to respest their man.
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by god2good: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Philpham:
Don't help that boy. Men should not be helped by women. They are ungrateful piece of nonsense. Once u help him come there to Germany he will dump u and marry a white woman and tell everybody u are prostituting.
Men are very mean. No woman should ever help them in need.
They should struggle and be a man. If he can't get a job in Nigeria then something is wrong with him.
Don't associate your self with a failure.
Get a man with potential and decent future over there and save yourself heart break by these Nigerian men.

U re nt serious, I guest?
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by odysey: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
esthertk:

a lot of good advice have been offered along with terrible ones lol

question. if you guys don't finally get married will helping now hurt you? will you regret it? if yes don't help or find a way to help without later regretting it

wish you guys d best

1 Like

Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by presiade(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by lereinter(m): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
dingbang:
If he hasn't asked you for assistance yet, don't give him ..

this is a wicked, so where does sensitivity to plight of her bf come in

maybe the guy is even shy

both of u should discuss..
Re: I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. / My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.