Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,483 members, 7,885,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Plz Help!my Ex Wants Me Back: Am Totally Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Help!my Ex Wants Me Back: Am Totally Confused. (1202 Views)

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help!my Ex Wants Me Back: Am Totally Confused. by mitchyy(f): 8:18am On Dec 09, 2009
Nil
Re: Plz Help!my Ex Wants Me Back: Am Totally Confused. by jdmurphy(m): 8:35am On Dec 09, 2009
you said you broke up with him because of some reason and you said he's the best guy anyone can come across.if these are true, then work on those reasons that made you left her i.e if it's a minor something you can address an laugh about it then go on but if something else i suggest you see an expert in that area because judging with your opinion, you have something you cant express for this guy and that something is L-O-V-E. grin
Re: Plz Help!my Ex Wants Me Back: Am Totally Confused. by olanajim(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2009
3rd break up in 4 years? Not bad. I think you two are not doing something right.

The whole thing can be blamed on both of you. Understandably so. You, mirroing your future by your past, and him, trying to exert dominance. You cant blame him just as he cant blame you. You have suffered in your childhood and want to block that part of you, but, he has been ignorantly reigniting the past.

There is a line of thought in psychology that an individual tend to be influenced by his childhood when picking a life partner. That is if he/she is conscious of the process. So what you are feeling is not strange. But try to outgrow your childhood first. Stop seeing your dad in any guy you meet, learn to see each person in their own angle. I dont know your guy, so I dont know if he is right or wrong. But work on yourself first.

In my view, just be fqiend with the guy and make him realize you are just friends. The two of you have not been communicating all these while. You have onlybeen talking without getting feedback.

Everythmg depends on why you guys broke up just as it depends on the personalities behind the conflict.
Re: Plz Help!my Ex Wants Me Back: Am Totally Confused. by Flashfast1: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2009
My dear, I think you should take time to decide what you really want. Cos if like you said he makes you remember you dad and the hell he put you through, then i sincerely think that's some thing that you cant live with. So try and make him understand how he makes you feel when does things like that and give some weeks. after which If you stll do not see any improvement leave him for good. Because no matter how much you love him and how great a guy he is, for the fact that he makes bad about yourself then he is not worth being with.
Re: Plz Help!my Ex Wants Me Back: Am Totally Confused. by mitchyy(f): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2009
Thanks y'all for your advice.but how is he going to feel if i change my mind to start dating him again.he'll keep thinking i find pleasure in breaking up with him,when i know i'll definitely make up.
Apart from that,my close friends haue asked me number of times if am sure i dont wanna go back to him and i keep saying yes with all confidence.*sighs*
Re: Plz Help!my Ex Wants Me Back: Am Totally Confused. by omega25red(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2009
3 break ups in 4 years is not bad at all that's the volatility of this thing called love. If you are confused it might mean he is the right guy for you. Communication will you you both a lot of good. Talk about his constant complaining and whining and express your concerns. Also talk about what ever other issues you want him to work on and encourage him to also tell you of your faults so you too can work on them because I'm sure you have things to fix too.

If you communicate your relationship might be saved because it's hard nowadays to come across someone who really cares about you enough to want to work out a relationship after a break up so talk it out
Re: Plz Help!my Ex Wants Me Back: Am Totally Confused. by nevachange(f): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2009
then go back, you soud happy not confused, like you have been praying and fasting for it, who you fooling
Re: Plz Help!my Ex Wants Me Back: Am Totally Confused. by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2009
nevachange:

then go back, you soud happy not confused, like you have been praying and fasting for it, who you fooling

grin grin grin Exactly!
Re: Plz Help!my Ex Wants Me Back: Am Totally Confused. by beingme(f): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2009
take ur time and made away with ur past cos its the only way it won't hurt u.
Re: Plz Help!my Ex Wants Me Back: Am Totally Confused. by coolier(f): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2009
Why not try and make things work if it's better than letting go.
Re: Plz Help!my Ex Wants Me Back: Am Totally Confused. by Druss(m): 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2009
it is too easy to confuse girls - all u need to do is look at their current status ,

if single - propose marriage

if dating - if for long while and no moves from current bf - propose marriage
- if for short while - propose marriage

Too easy!!
Re: Plz Help!my Ex Wants Me Back: Am Totally Confused. by lovemoi2(f): 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2009
^^^^
i bet you are talking about the 11year old girls in your age group
Re: Plz Help!my Ex Wants Me Back: Am Totally Confused. by iice(f): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2009
*sighs*
Re: Plz Help!my Ex Wants Me Back: Am Totally Confused. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2009
This is so sad.
Re: Plz Help!my Ex Wants Me Back: Am Totally Confused. by Druss(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2009
lovemoi2:

^^^^
i bet you are talking about the 11year old girls in your age group

I wish it were so but no ,

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Up So That The Other Party Doesn't Get Hurt. / In Love With My Best Friend? / How Confused Women Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.