Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,788 members, 7,918,505 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:08 AM

A Lebanese Representing You In The Senate? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Lebanese Representing You In The Senate? (2737 Views)

Six PDP And Two APC Senators Lose Their Seats In The Senate / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lebanese Representing You In The Senate? by sisimose(f): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2007
i worry foul play will be the order of the day. But i seriously pray God gives us someone we truly need
Re: A Lebanese Representing You In The Senate? by 9ja4eva: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2007
Nah i dnt foul play wld cos God dey interested in Nigeria.Who u want to win?
Re: A Lebanese Representing You In The Senate? by sisimose(f): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2007
Utomi
you?
Re: A Lebanese Representing You In The Senate? by 9ja4eva: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2007
Same oh.He looks d man abeg.I have a strange feeling he wld win.
Re: A Lebanese Representing You In The Senate? by sisimose(f): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2007
if he wins i will be so so happy
Re: A Lebanese Representing You In The Senate? by 9ja4eva: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2007
I think he will cos hes d best candidate u know.Youths like him too.
Re: A Lebanese Representing You In The Senate? by sisimose(f): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2007
he will be a welcome change surely
Re: A Lebanese Representing You In The Senate? by 9ja4eva: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2007
Yeah we will oh
Re: A Lebanese Representing You In The Senate? by davidif: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2008
if he can do better than those guys in office, then fine.
Re: A Lebanese Representing You In The Senate? by ayinba1(f): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2008
If he was born in Nigeria, he is a Nigerian. Find better excuses to disqualify him than country of origis. AHs
Re: A Lebanese Representing You In The Senate? by adamsy07: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2008
i wonder why so many nigerians really embarrass themselves with the way they reason and paste statement.
he was born in nigeria grew up in nigeria attended schools in nigeria how can anybody still call him a lebanese.
he is qualified to even contest the post of a president.
nigerian mentality is nigerians biggeset problem.
come to think of it your full blooded nigerians that ave bin there before what ave they done,why crusify an innocent guy that was born into our
nation.
america is a great example,obama is doing it and shaking original americans with his campaing so what is wrong in a nigerian born lebanese contesting for senate
Re: A Lebanese Representing You In The Senate? by Fhemmmy: 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2008
Nigerians are runing for politics anywhere in the world, so as lng as the guy is now a nigerian national, let him be, i wil vote for him sef, cos i am sure, he wont steal and marry 4 wives like those big belle fools
Re: A Lebanese Representing You In The Senate? by bilymuse: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2008
the stupid Nigerians that have been representing us all this while , what have they done ?
Re: A Lebanese Representing You In The Senate? by Fhemmmy: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2008
I even thing animals will represent us better than those fools
Re: A Lebanese Representing You In The Senate? by DeepZone: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2008
Engr. Abbas is qualified to contest elections in Nigeria in as much as he is a Nigerian by Naturalisation. No big deal about that

Excuse me, he's not a Nigerian by naturalization. He's a full blooded Nigerian by birth. Will you call Obama an American by naturalization?
Re: A Lebanese Representing You In The Senate? by Fhemmmy: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2008
DeepZone:

Excuse me, he's not a Nigerian by naturalization. He's a full blooded Nigerian by birth. Will you call Obama an American by naturalization?

Thanx for the information, so he has nija blood in him, that is terrible then, means, he will be good at looting, and at marryig more wives for his money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Has Nigerians Lost The Will To Fight / Sudan Bans Building Of Churches. (A Lesson For Nigerians}. / Is Senate President Saraki Jittery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.