Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,679 members, 7,875,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Prophet Muhammad in the Bible - Islam for Muslims (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad in the Bible (23057 Views)

A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). / Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Aggressa(m): 2:00am On Oct 08, 2006
mukina2:

@havila
teacher teach me now; if youre so damn good and soo well educated why waste your time here tryin to reply to post by me?

@All,
see what they've done to the mentality of this poor girl in their masjids/mosques. She now suffers from inferiority complex because of her gender, to the extent that she herself even thinks I am wasting my time by replying her posts.(going by the quote above) See how they've battered her thinking into believing she is not equal or as intelligent as men. This Islam is a wicked religion. Mukina2, jokes aside, I like you and I even like your picture grin, I want you to know I dont hate you; but I hate Islam and what it is doing to good, brilliant women like you among other things. I want you to believe in yourself as a woman and as a full human being. You are not less equal to the men in your masjid or mosque and I am sure you are equally, or most likely, more intelligent than those trying to defend you here tongue. You are really talented, I have read some of your jokes and they are funny. Dont expect 'prefrential treatment' in this new age because of your gender, aspire to be the best you can be. You see, if you yab me here, I will yab you back, if your raise an issue I will disagree if necessary, that does not mean I will not open the open a car door for you if I see you, or treat you like a lady, because I am indeed a gentleman. Feel free to reply me, yab me if you wish, discuss intelligently, raise questions etc, it is your God giving right to use your God given brain, contrary to what your Ustas/Mullahs/Sheiks and your "defenders" grin are doing by keeping you down.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 08, 2006
or she can borrow a leaf from this fellow African Muslim woman who unfortunately is now living in fear from the likes of firdaus4them  and his bloodsucking brethren.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=le02SHlR6Uk&search=hezbollywood%20pallywood%20children%20islam%20muslim%20palestine%20israel%20lebanon%20hamas%20hezbollah%20terror%20terrorism%20victimhood
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 4:57am On Oct 08, 2006
@Havila: Please tell me why i would have any complex? Jealous, about you? Really? If you believe it, then you need a shrink. maybe, you need a real doctor. My Yoruba brother, you do not have to respect me. No, there is nothing that you write that i think about. You are a light weight. Your worth to me is less than agrain of salt. i am pricing very high by saying it.

We do have to remember that you made it known to us, twice that you are a doctor. All I did was to remind you that Medicine is not just about cramming the testbook. It has human side to it, too. The emotional quality is somewhat repressed by you. I wonder how good you are as a doctor. Oh, I get it, you do not deal with patients.

I do not make fatawa. I can not pronounce one on anybody, either. I dislike your quality. But i can not hate you. Afterall, you are created by the same God that created everything. I do not fight anyone. But if we were to be in the present of each other, then i am sure that your tone will be different. But, we all enjoy the anonimity of website.

You do not understand the high position that Islam place women, anyhow. Your mind is warped and until there is guidiance in it, you will be going about in total darkness. Afterall, youre always dirty from the waste down. If you can not clean yourself properly, how are you going to be in sound mindset?

You said you respect women, but your mouth is filthier than the public bathrooms. Again, all that you and your crew go about saying , are inuendoes and conjectures. A person does not have to come to the west before there is decency in that individuals. Unfortunately, when i read your entries, I always imagine this uncivilized male, with a lot of decayed teeth, some missing and evilly looking. You write that, too. It would not be difficult to fish you in a crowd. There can not be very many a person like you, in any gathering. Unfortunately, the yoruba tribe breed you. You see, you do not want to get on my bad side. You will dislike yourself very quickly. When you insult the messenger of Al Rahman, I will have to be breathing on your neck.

You want to discuss, you will be civil. none of those gutter boy talk. I wonder how your woman deal with your filth. She must have a thick skin, like an elephant or a Rhino. Shape up. You can do better. I thank God that my mind is green to your garbage. Otherwise, I will be wallowing infilth like you, calling a human being God. What a joke! A joke that will lead you directly to hell. A horrible destination, indeed.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 5:19am On Oct 08, 2006
@Babyosisi: I thought you said you live in America? You can ask white or black American muslim women, who wera Hijab. They will tell you the truth about it. No one is forcing them to do it. I will get you phone numbers for your inquiries. You should also improve your writing language. How you address your Creator in Arabic language, etc. I will continue to pray for you and others. Islam had even worse enemies than you in the past. Some converted to Islam and were saved. other perished with their unbelief. If it is God will they will be condemned to Hell. Afterall, Hell is created for its inhabitants. But do you want to be one of its inhabitants?
Safe yourself and your family from Hell. This is real. the fantasy that some man will has inherited your sin, is the craziest concept since Pharaoh called himself the god of Egypt. I am not sure if you ever heard of this statement of pharaoh. Sure, it is not in the Bible. So is the whole truth. When you ask me questions and you get the answers, you simply would no pursue the issues. What are you afraid of. Do not die in this state of of disbelief. The consequence of this is very tragic.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Aggressa(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2006
@This old sex-pest, fundamentalist and an idiot called Olabowale,
I noticed a change in the writing. This your last post must have been written by somebody else not you, because, for one the English grammar, writing structure and spellings are much better than your previous posts (somebody else can cross check with his other posts and see what I am saying) tongue. Although the stupidity factor still remains constant, then it appears stupidity is infectious around you. Are you now recruiting writing-terrorists because your old warped brain has totally shut-down from over heating? grin grin.
I am really having fun at how you (or your proxy) are bursting 'your chops' with your nonsensical diatribe. There is no amount of your 'Jesus-phobic' filth that you can throw that will reduce his Glory while you wallow in your idolatory called Islam. Obviously, your old age is not showing in your communications; your major problem is that you've been confronted by somebody who has seen through your 'anger, bitterness and sorry life'. You are the ultmate epitome of a demagogue, an old sex-pest who cant tolerate opposition or challenge, welcome to the new world. Really, just read your own last post and see how childish it sounds, that's how I know it was not written by you, (or maybe I am actually given this old 'bellzebub' more credit than you deserve). I can see you are a blind messenger of the terrorist/paedophile prophet Mo.(piss be upon him as always) with your 'short-fuse'; not only is your mind 'green', your capacity to reason is equally shallow. You are very uncivilised, unfortunately you are`exposing your filthy, sorry mind to the whole world. I told you before, that you are not relevant, you've stopped making sense long ago. You and your proxy should go and do much research again before you respond. You are so so transparent, mr-defender-of-the-universe. Low-life islamic fundamentalist grin.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by mukina2: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2006
havila are you sure you read my post properly? undecided
cuz there's nothing there about inferiority complex tongue no blame me oh ar nor know big grammar tongue
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2006
@Havila: Mr. Wonderful. Obviously, you think you own the whole world. No. The arrogant you is not more than a sperm drop and an egg. No less than that. It is only a spermatozoa and a single egg! Both of them come from soil and water, through the foods that your parents ate. Before then they themselves, like every one else were nothing! Adam (AS), our father was nothing, too! How them are you arrogant? Except that you will in time, if you live long enough (I pray to God, the Almighty Allah, that you do, barring your glaring ignorance. Afterall, you called a man your god! Shame on you!), withered like an old moon!

If it is not the Islam in me and I really want to behave like one Yoruba to another, I will invite you to the Yorubaland, for old fashion wooping! In the presence of your parents. I know that they taught you. But, no, acceptance of good upbringing is not for you. In the years goneby, I will have somebody in London put a big boot on your hinnie! Just for not knowing when to keep quite and carrying on like a dead head.

I not one of those who put John between their lips, you sure sound that way. I have survived this long only by the glory of Allah. You, you are nothing. The goliath in you as a disbeliever will be taken down in a minute by believing David. Afterall, in your Bible, David was a womanizer and did bad things. But in my Qur'an, Daud (AS) is revered, as a prophet of God the Almighty Allah.

If this was 30 years ago, you will be done by now! Thank God. Time has changed.

Coming back to your statement, that you are actually having fun at the expense of others, is the lowest of the low. It shows your insincerity on matters of belief> You do not care for Jesus. Even though, from your lips, through your writing, you claim it to be so. But your calling him god speaks in the opposite.

About my grammar and sentence structure, but this is a free flowing forum. If you deal with people internationally, especially the non english speaking continents, you will have to learn how to read between the line. I read your entries with disdain. But I try to understand your intended purpose, even though it is mostly a big struggle. Since you write with the mindset of infant, babbling, but I know that you will come out on the side of fallacy; your christian view poit! If you need real dialogue, I know it will be difficult for you, but you will have to suck it up. You have to grow up. It will not be easy ride for you from here onward.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Aggressa(m): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2006
@The old scoundrel called Olabowale,
Now this last post must have been written by you, since the 'dyxlesia' has returned to your writing structure. Now you are behaving true to type-a silly old rascal and a fool with a warped mind. Itching for a fight at your age, right?, I told you bitterness has consumed your sorry life and you are now ranting like a mad dog tongue. It is very unfortunate that I have to put you in your proper place like this, but that is what intolerance and arrogance does to a man in old age, it removes every shred of regard for you. 
Look, your bullying is over on the nairaland because you will never be at ease!!! In the words of late MKO Abiola, 'you have murdered sleep' and you will pay for it. Can you imagine the number of discussants who came here calling you sorry old fool 'Uncle'; but now see how people talk to you like a small child here. Dont you see how your arrogance and intolerance has eroded every dignity you have.!!!
Yes, I am having fun at how you are bursting your chops, it is obvious you are running from pillar to post with your 'bentup' anger calling yourself 'Daud' and 'believing David', dirty old sex-terrorist. Your imbecilic rantings are very obviously coming from a mind with adolescent psychology, that's why anybody will think you are a teenager in early-life crisis with your writings and discussion because you never make sense but always ready to attack anybody that dares confronts you. Yeye man, hope you wont give yourself stroke grin you are the ultimate example of the intolerance that characterise the islamic world, always thinking you can have your idiotic way, look you better go to your masjid and recruit some of your fellow suicide-writers/bombers to come and help you with some 'new idea'. You've expired, Yeye man tongue!!.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2006
@Havila: I did not know Abiola in his life time.However, I am well acquinted with some of his survivers. I kow alot about his family and from those who were close to him heard much and continue to hear about his goodness. Havila, you are not aAbiola and you are not worthy to quote him or even his name. Abiola (RA) was a Muslim. He lived his life clearly as amuslim. Everyone has his/her fault. May God forgive his soul and give him paradise for all the goods that he did.

Obviously, you do not know who you are dealing with. Allah placed me here for a reason. Maybe, it is to confront a dead weight like you. I could easily ignore you, but that may make your ego swell. I pity you. At your young age, if you are, you are an example how a person from good home may come out terribly bad. I am given the credit good stewardship to your family and your extended family. Unfortunately, even though a village raises a child, it is not a guarantee that the child will come out with any sign of culture. How you can have anyone stand your type is amazing. My pity to the wife of your. she has to look at your evil face with an evil heart and soul, everyday.

Of course,there is still a chance for you. As long as you are alive, the book of your life is still in progress. Oma she o. What an evil human being you are. What do I expect from you. You in your wallowness called a man who was born, lived with all human functions, eating etc, your God! You must know that if Abiola (RA), were to be alive, hearing your opinion about his beloved Prophet, your life will have been unfortunate in his presence. I know. I have before reading your garbage that you wrote, have just finished talking to some of his closest family members.

You are losing this battle, right this minute. InshaAllah, you will see how big you lost the war in the day of Judgement, if you die in the state of mind that you are presently in. However, again, you still have a chance. The Yorubas say: Ti omo eni oba sunwon, a aki torie fun ekun pajee. In a nutshell; we do not throw the baby out with the bath water.

So I am praying for you. This is because that i am a Muslim. My Yorubaness could have been praying evil for you. However, my Islam always win over any other part of me.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Aggressa(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2006
@Olabowale, this old scoundrel,
Well, you see Yorubas say "Agbalagba o'kin wa l'oja, k'ori omotunutun wo" (to non-yorubas it means: if an elder is in the market, there should not be problem with the children) obviously, yorubas were not referring to your type of indolent 'Agbalagba" with no sense of dignity or self-respect that goes along with ageing.
I can see you've resorted to cursing from your various posts, well I will rather pray for you and your children especially because they need it, having an irritant like you for father. You claim the 'muslim in you' on one hand and curse on the other hand, showing the two are synonymous. Well, I have good news for you, you and your cursing and evil wishes are of no effect because I am already victorious; you, your prophet (piss be upon him) and the deity you worship were all defeated 2000 years ago on the cross of calvary by my Lord and Saviour.
You are a disgrace to middle age; elder is not a title, it is a position you earn, not only by age but by your attitude. You are an indolent, arrogant, intolerant old man with the mentality of a teenager in early-life-crisis. No wonder your rantings like a mad dog. Your bullying is over, I told you. I am going the whole way with you, and will take you down and teach you how to tolerate divergent opinion. This is the 21sy century, but you are still in 1472 I guess going by your own calendar. Abysmally ignorant 'thing'. shocked
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2006
@Havila: Obviously, you never have the inner ability to reflect. For a long time, I read your entry, your looseness in speaking ill of islam, the prophet of this great religion, but your thought it was your right to do so. Now that I simply confronted you, all of a sudden you scurried like a scurrel. Your personal attack on me, really means nothing to me. But the moment you went beyond the boundary of decency and began to attack my prophet, a clear cut response is in order.

Then, you went so low to quote a great Yoruba Muslim, in the person of Mas'ud (Moshood) Abiola, to deride his fellow Muslim, who is simply cautioning you about your indiscretion, then you have problem with it. I easily could ignore you, but that may actual aid your rabid madness!

It is the same you that spoke of your achievement, simply because that I mentioned Medical phenomenona in the Qur'an. I have nothing against your person, but I dislike your attitude. Alhamdulillah. I am older than you. It is what you claimed. So, since I have lived a live, that you have not experienced, yet, I only use my life experience to deal with you. I only have just scratched the surface of my life. The best part of it is that I am grateful that I am a Muslim!

My two children are good boys. I am a good father to them. God has made them a source of happiness for me. It is your arrogance that has brought you this low. You would not quit when you had the chance. God, in His Might, when He decrees a destruction for a people, you have people of arrogance becoming abundant in their society. When God does not wish destruction for a people, just yet, He brings a means of caution to them. maybe I am the means of your caution. The way you are carrying on, you might have thought that you are at the top of the world. Yet, no one will live forever. Think about it, young blood. I was once your age. I never speak ill to my elders. But this is not my problem. But I just can't let your freak train continue to go like that, continuing to insult my beloved Muhammad (AS). The man, who from his descipline and way of life that about 1/4 of the world population, presently feel the awareness of God consciousness. The Yorubas say; Ti aba ka eru, inu eru abaje. This may be the best thing that happens to you.
So take heart. Do not be bent out of shape. I will pray for you and wish you God guidance.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2006
@ Olabowole and Havila.
Please enough of the bitter quarrelling.
let's give a group hug and keep talking Islam and Christianity not individual name calling.
It's making me sad. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Havila,you're my brother and I love you.
Olabowole is my inlaw and though we don't agree religionwise,I love him too.
Please let's stop the name callings.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Aggressa(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2006
@Olabowale,
It is going to be me and you here for some time, as you can see others have abandoned you for me to deal with, and by the grace of God I will take your arrogance and intolerance to the cleaners. I came to this forum with aim of engaging in multi-faith discussions only to be confronted by muslims like you that believe you can intimidate and hurl abuses at everybody; when you were confronted you resorted to veiled threats and lectures about your age. Your time is over I told you, the world is ready to confront every islamic fundamentalist; your tantrum throwing days are over. Your intolerance made you loose the respect of most people along the way, well you said you dont need respect, so why hala when we put you in your proper place!!! angry.
Thank God you stated Moshood Abiola was a "great Yoruba Muslim" because that is exactly who he was, a muslim man who cannot even count the number of his wives and concubines and DNA test was needed after his death to determine his true children, snatching wives of kings and his workers etc. A good picture of indiscipline and lasciviousness permitted/encouraged in Islam, no wonder he was made Baba Adini of Yorubaland-waoh, what a good role model for peoples like you. (Look, the world supported the principle of June 12 and not Abiola in case you dont know- so indeed, I agree with you he was just a great yoruba 'muslim' not a great Yoruba man). The whole Yoruba race and Nigeria is still taliking about the public achievements and governing principles of peoples like Awolowo, Azikiwe, Tafawa Balewa, Upabi Asika, Bola Ige, 'Penkelemesi' of Ibadan etc but hadly can anybody remember or associate any principle with Abiola other than his ravenous appetite for women. The history is there for all to read before you accuse me of speaking evil of a dead man. grin grin
Believe me, I dont over-rate myself neither am I haugty, but I was brought up believing in God and in myself, to always look people in the eyes and never look down on anybody, ready to confront intolerant bullies and anybody who want to intimidate others. No doubt,  your two boys are very good boys (I have no problem with them) but if you operate with them with your intolerant attitude in this dynamic world, you risk making them rebellious, that's why I will pray for them.
I will advise you to go over your own entries and see how you and your co-fundamentalist take pleasure in saying all sorts about Jesus and christians, now that we did our research and expose the idolatory called Islam and the violent, peadophilia who is your prophet (piss be upon him), you can't believe your eyes and ears. Your colleagues have all "taken cover in the hills of Afghanistan with the Talibans now", since we are raining the scud-missile of truth about your prophet and your religion. Welcome to the new world, Olabowale, where people tolerate divergent opinion and nobody has monopoly of vitupreations or violence as you muslims think. Move away from shallow reasoning and open your mind and heart. Respect is earned not claimed!!!. I am here for you.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Aggressa(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2006
babyosisi:

@ Olabowole and Havila.
Please enough of the bitter quarrelling.
let's give a group hug and keep talking Islam and Christianity not individual name calling.
It's making me sad. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Havila,you're my brother and I love you.
Olabowole is my inlaw and though we don't agree religionwise,I love him too.
Please let's stop the name callings.

@Babyosisi,
Thanks for your mediation, you are a lovely lady. However, Yorubas have a proverb that "[b]Ti omi ko ba daru, ko ni toro[/b]I" i.e. if a dirty water in not stirred, the particles will not settle. At times, this need to happen for there to be mutual respect.  smiley smiley
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 3:44am On Oct 10, 2006
@Havilaq: I pity the womb that bore you. You would not stop, thinking you are on top of the world. Now, it is Abiola you need to talk about. Shame on you. You forgot that no one is perfect. The womanising that Abiola was guilty of, could not over shadow his humanistic values. I can not say the same about Awolowo, the evil man that you looked up to! Awolowo the biggest thief that ever robbed the Yoruba people. He did it openly, too. The Awolowo that you talk about, was a baby to my father. You should ask the Igbo people how they feel about your Awolowo. You will hear an ear full.I will not say more than this. Since I said I am an Ijebu man through paternal lineage, I wish i know you your parents are. Then i would have sent people to them, that they need special prayer for you.

Awolowo, to the Yoruba, who fell for his rezzle dazzle was a good man. To my family, he was the scum. Elewon. That was the name my father (RA) called him. I think you need help. people like you perish, very easily. It is your pride that will ruin you. Then you will creat a vacuum in the life of your parents and your wife and anyone who may love you. But they will not know that it is the evil heart that is in your breast that did you in. Awolowo is probably in Hellfire. My the mercy of God the Almighty, Abiola will be in paradise. This is the differences between the two of them. The evil of Awolowo is remembered by a good number of people. My family is one of them. Stealing my family property through Western region government's eminent domain law.

Omo de yi, anu nse mi. When you take Awolowo to be your ideal man, then you have to have your head examine. Did you know that Abiola disgraced Awolowo in Ikenne, his home town? You can never know that. As young as Abiola was, God supported him against your goliat. In your case, if you continue like this, you will be the next goliat. Except that I have a thoroughly grounded life in Islam. So I will leave you in your gutter. That's where you belong.

A person like you, I do not pay them any mind. If it was not for dysfunctioning mind, which bring about the evil that comes out of your pen which is a disgrace to the Yoruba people, and to mankind, in general, I will not care for your writing. I ignore others on this thread, too.
The Yoruba's use to say; Ailora Ogongo kon she egbe tadugbenren ku.

You are alight weight. Your ego is like a delicate glass. It easily break. I do not want you to be depressed, so I am going to leave you alone. You have your life ahead of you. Move on. You do not to Takah with me. No havila,. You can handle it. You will fail, very woefully.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Aggressa(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2006
@Ignorant Olabowale,
I, on the other hand, pity a wasted entity that you are and your entire family who must have tolerated you up till now depite your idiotic and senseless mannerism. In your usual stupid attempts to distort fact, or maybe it is your poor understanding, you made a rubbish submission. No where did I mention Awolowo as my role model, however his achievements in Yorubaland and Nigeria cannot be compared with your nymphomanic of a role model. In todays Yoruba politics, we still talk of active 'Awo factor' nobody knows of any 'Abiola factor'. I careless what your father may call him, that is your own issue, grin grin
You are already in a pit, and close to the end of your life; despite that, your life is miserably mared by anger, intolerance and bitterness. I have told you before, while yorubas always put elders in position of respect, your kind of elder is a total disgrace to the concept of elder. Your bitterness is spewing out and your veins are popping out of your neck tongue, your long life of hatred and anger at everything Christian is evident for the whole world to see, resulting in your usual shallow, myopic, and senseless reasoning. You are a non-entity, Olabowale, your relevance is now zero. I am here to put you in your proper place. Yorubas refer to people like you as "Omo Ile, ta ba gbe sori eni, a Igbo" (i.e You belong on the ground, even if we place you on a mat, as low as it is, you will still fall on the bare ground!!) You have fallen, your arrogance, bitterness, anger and intolerance has placed you among the low of lows. That is where you are and you belong there, and it is a pity, a supposed middle age sex-pest that you are. You have failed in your mission, I will advise you to go back to your masjid for futile help. You can never know my folks, they are responsible God-fearing people, that is a concept that is foreign to your warped mind-i.e. responsibility. 'Agbalagba to n'se langba langba, ete ni o gbeyin e'
You are a non-issue and a waste of time and space, I repeat, your family needs help and prayers!! Yeye man.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2006
@Havila: If Havila is your real name. You can only talk behind the veil. Really, you have no idea. I am sure that your parents would be saddened by your quality. You must be a real source of heavy heart, if they know the amount of evil that is stored in your heart.

I guess, you will never know the sweetness of being kind. I have muslim and nonmuslim friend, in arrays of cultures and races. Further, my children are good kids. I took proper care of them. We are good friends to one another. I have 23 and almost 20 year old boys. They respect their elders, among Nigerians and non Nigerians alike. I raised them that way. They have accomplished in their own rights. I spend good money on them.

The issue is that there are animals in human likeness. You happen to be so, for one simple reason, your lack of quality entries. From the moment that I first read your entry, i figured that you lack quality. The islam you knew little about, you pretend to be a scholar in it. You need to ask people about the accomplishment of Islam and its adherents in the field of medicine and related desciplines, throughout the ages. I guess you are blind, hard of hearing and a heart of a stone. All you are interested in is your spewing of garbage.

I have not seen anyone who has such a evil in his heart. I will tell you plenty of story as time permits. You will not have any free ride. Not as long as I am here to respond to you.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Wumine(f): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2006
@HAVILA AND OLABOWALE
i am dsappointed in you two! i respect your views and always look forward to reading from you, learnt a lot fom you guys but this name calling is really something else. i believe we should respect ourselves and others. also, everybody is entitled to his opinion. How do you want me to be convinced that your religion is the way when the forum has turned to name calling. its not good at all.

@HAVILA
Being a christian means to be Christ-like. Never heard or read about Jesus insulting anyone or being disrespectful, He is a peace loving person. You owe Olabowale an apology. am suprised u are yoruba, whatever happened to respect?
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2006
@Wumine: One of my nieces is named Wumi. I thank you very much for your effort.

Please read the entry of Havila, if it is possible. You will see how he has insulted my beloved prophet. He called him all kind of names and qualified him in every evil way he can. This is my crock with him. His speech towards me is nothing. In my hay days and even now, facing each other, he or me will have to be contrived. i guess the age of technology is something. He will not stop. he went straight for the late Abiola, the moment that I let him know that I know some of his senior family members.

He has then resorted to Awolowo, instead. Awolowo had no heart of forgiveness. Unfortunately, only the poor unaware masses of the Yorubas who did not really know him, will have anything to do with him. My sister, I do not mind anyone disagreeing with me. I will learn from debate, always. It maybe that I see weakness in my view point or the other person's.

As a muslim, Jesus (AS), son of mary, is my prophet. Christians do not have any claim to him, to the exclusion of the Muslims. Moses is also the same to me. I do not force any opinion on anybody. To me it is unIslamic.

Yes, the Muslims are behaving badly nowadays, but that is not to say that Islam is a bad religion. It simply mean sthe muslims are not following the injuctions of Islam as the should.

Again, I thank you. may God the almighty guide you.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2006
olabowole point of correction,Christ our saviour is referred to as son of God by Christians,If it offends you we refer to Mohammed by ugly names,you should know that your reference to Jesus also offends us.

No one has a monopoly of offence.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2006
olabowale:

As a muslim, Jesus (AS), son of mary, is my prophet. Christians do not have any claim to him, to the exclusion of the Muslims. Moses is also the same to me. I do not force any opinion on anybody. To me it is unIslamic.

As a christian, that alone constitutes offence to me and is no different from those who refer to Mohammed as a terrorist. No worse insult that to refer to My Lord and Saviour as a mere "prophet"!

I wonder when i will declare my own worldwide day of Anger!
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2006
@Babyosisi; Is the muslims calling jesus son of mary the issue with you? Is jesus not described in the Bible as son of man? Was he not mentioned as a prophet, also?
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2006
olabowale:

@Babyosisi; Is the muslims calling jesus son of mary the issue with you? Is jesus not described in the Bible as son of man? Was he not mentioned as a prophet, also?

Old man, it is not your duty to help us explain what is in our bible, pls stick to abrogating the inconsistencies in the quran! Those of us in the light understand perfectly what the bible meant!
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Aggressa(m): 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2006
grin grin@ Olabowale,
Your confabulations and criss-crossing mind from Awolowo to Abiola story is a product of a disturbed mind. Simply read your post. Somebody remarked that I should respect you, I did until you lost it. Respect is a two way traffic in case you've never been told.
You ignorantly claimed I insulted your prophet, no I did not, I only 'enlightened' grin; so you and your co-fundamentalists think you only have the right to say all sorts with your Bible-bashing and saying all sort of stupidity about Jesus whom you did not know?. That is in the recent olden days, the world now recognise the anti-dote to rabid fundamentalists like you is to confront and stare them down.
Olabowale, the day I gave my life to Jesus and confessed him as my Lord and savious, do you know what happened? Let me tell you what happened: I look the devil himself in the eyes; guess what, he blinked first and then looked down in defeat because I have crossed over to the side of victory and light. Therefore all you members of the synagogue of Leviathan have been defeated. If anybody want to know the meaning fo evil, let them read your post with all your threats, intolerance, rantings, hatred, bitterness etc, mr-warrior-by-bloodline. Yeye grin

@Wumine,
thanks and I am a Yorubaman like him and let me tell you what happened to respect. It is a two way traffic, going and coming. If respect kept going from one side and is not reciprocated, it will stop going too. I don't owe him any apology; respect achieve it's objective when it is mutual. What I am for is tolerance, and tolerance can never be achieved if some people think have the monopoly of wisdom. I am going the whole way with him. However, I have forgiven him in my heart for all he said or that he will say in future grin, however I intend to let him recognise the concept of mutual respect and tolerance, usually, that is not achieved around a round table. grin
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by olabowale(m): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2006
@Havila: Even as Wuminde and Babyosisi stepped in to see that is end to hostility, you continued. I am going to respond to you for the last time on this issue and in any future entries that you make. First, my initial response to you was that i cautioned you about your going overboard, especially since you grew to such a terror that you began to talk very harshly to makina2.

Now, your comments and harsh salutation to Prophet Muhammad (AS) are a source of sadness for you in the day of Judgement. You will see the reality of it, when the soul is being extracted from your body, in worst of condition. My prayer is that your mend your ways before it is too late. As long as you are alive, the Door of the mercy of the Most Merciful, Most Forgiving is always open.

Now, at Abiola. It is the same you who brought up his name (RA), in your effort to show me! You did not know that I am close to his family. Now, I told them what you have said about him not being a factor in the Yoruba politicking. But you forgot that he, even in death is still important to the Nigerian politics, as a whole. You should ask Babangida and others.

What Abiola family member said about your writing about his is that you are a mad man and probably come from a sorry family background.

Your Awolowo factor is a weak one. You did not know that Awolowo had no spirit of forgiveness. What he did to his friens and collegues are think done by evil mind. I am not surprise that you used him to counter Abiola's name. Awolowo's stories Azikwe, Akitola and Alhaji Adegbenro are stories of what evil legends are made off! Awolowo never had a friend that he was loyal to. I doubt if you are not the same.

I will now ignore you, inspite of your effort that I pay any attention to you. I will leave you to your evilness, just in the same way one will pay no attention to a drunk. You are a madman with a sick and demeted quality. People like you are like animals in human clothing. I will now leave you to God the Almighty, Who send Muhammad (AS), to complete His religion on Mankind.

You are as if you are already dead and never existed in my book. May God deal with you as He will deal with His enemies in the day of Judgement. I will wait and you will wait and God is the Judge and He is harsh in Punishment.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Aggressa(m): 12:44am On Oct 12, 2006
@ Olabowale,
All your cursings and evil-wishes will only come back upon you and only you, double fold, because it cannot harm me. You have failed right from the begining and your allah/al-illah (moon god) cannot deal with me because I belong to the Living God. The mad peoples are you and your Abiola family-friend throwing foolishness around because you cannot erase history, it is there for all to see and read even after death.
Your past has been mared by bitterness and hatred which you refuse to let go because of the wickedness of your heart, therefore it will await you even in your future. If you decide to continue the way you are with hatred and bitterness, your hell has already started in your life here on earth, old man!!!. In preparation for the real hell. But my Lord has no delight in the destruction of the wicked, only if they repent. Repent from your wicked ways Olabowale, you are no god, allow the Light of the World to break your heart. You have been properly reduced to your place on the bare floor because of your pride, intolerance and bitterness, obviously you've never been confronted before; you feel you can intimidate the whole world. You have failed as before and as you will always unless you forsake wickedness and bitterness . Darkness and wickedness can never overcome Light and Love, Never!!! I do not wish you die ignorantly in your sins, wickedness, and bitterness, because what will be the point of such a wasted living?
I am alive, hale, hearty and rejoicing in the Lord Jesus, the Son of the Living God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to whom belongs all power and I am basking in His glory. Therefore, I have no part in your deity allah and it has no power over me, Havila. Your evil ways has been exposed to the whole world, look at the reponses to your post!!!. It is quite unfortunate for you. Your pride, intolerance and arrogance went before your fall and open disgrace. To me, you are not dead because I will pray for you, for God to touch your heart so you can let go of whatever is making you bitter and angry at 'Christians' and Jesus, I will even pray for your children. You might have declared yourself as my enemy with your hatred and intolerance, but I am not permitted to hate by my God, so I love you with the love and mercies of God; but I despise everything you represent. You are not a man of any faith, Olabowale, you are a muslim fundamentalist committed, body, spirit and soul, to wickedness. That is the path of destruction both on earth and thereafter.

In conclusion Olabowale, may the Living God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ bless you, keep you and have mercies on you; may He bless your children and make their paths straight towards Him. May the power of the true God break all the hurts and pain of your past and make you see His Glory. Every wicked power having their hold on you will loose their grip. Your children will be great and successful. The devil will not make you miss your mark. These I pray for you and your children in the precious name of Jesus Christ, (and the people of Nairaland religion forum join me and say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,smiley  AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN grin grin Goodbye, sir.

NB: That is how you know a  child of, and believer in, the true God who is Love. He "loves his enemies, do good to them which hate him, bless them that curse him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,," (Luke 6 vs 27&28)
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by owo(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2006
AMEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNN 10000000000
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by babs787(m): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2006
havila,

i have been reading your posts since the site has been created.

u sounded uncultured and always raving at anybody. i am highly disappointed in you and also a disgrace to yoruba race.

wunmi was telling you to be cautious of your utterances and apply respect to the issue. let me ask you, is it western civilization that blinded you so much as not to accord respect to whom it deserves.

from your post, it showed that u can even use vulgar and other sort of languages to address your father or those older than you in your family.

lf you are really from a good home, brought up and well nurtured and even received training, u should know that no matter the discord, elder will always be elder. if you dont have elders at home, u should have picture of elders and if you dont, go to and buy one and also learn how to be addressing people. u only know urself, u dont who anything about others, we only meet online and that shouldnt make you to go hayfire and opening your mouth, talking to people as if they r your 2 year old kid.

furthermore, i have been following all your posts, rather than address the issue at hand, u systematicallty divert topic and raining insult on people. let me ask you, is that how to learn. u believe you are the most perfect. u always feel as if you are on top of the world.

we are all here to impact knowledge on the ignorant and some are here reading each and every one's thread, if u dont have anything positive to contribute to the topic, it will be better to leave and open another thread yourself where you will be opening your mouth and addressing people as you feel.

CALL PEOPLE TO THE WAY OF THE LORD WITH WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND BEAUTIFUL PREACHING.

i thought jesus in the bible told you to be cool as dove and also if you ar being slaped on the right cheek, u should turn the left. are u justifying his saying? and jesus said until u follow himin his saying, thats when u r really his follower.

U DONT NEED TO TURN THE THREAD INTO PERSONAL ISSUE cos of ur personal hatred for a religion having failed in understanding the religion. feel free to contribute your quota and ask questions. AND LET ME REMIND YOU, I WAS LIKE YOU B4 BUT I HAVE RECEIVED THE LIGHT, SO I WILL CONTINUE PRAYING FOR YOU TO AT LEAST HAVE A MANNER OF APPROACH (TO START WITH) AND TO ALSO RECEIVE SALVATION.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 09, 2007
funny that babs787 would be preaching about the sayings of Christ to a saved and sanctified soul.

If you've read his(Havila's) posts,have you also read olabowoles?.
Well this is a new year,let's move on.
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by TayoD(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2007
@babs787,

from your post, it showed that u can even use vulgar and other sort of languages to address your father or those older than you in your family.

Your hypocrisy is so appalling. You are accusing someone of being disrespectful and yet you have the nerve to mention his father. If indeed you are one that understand sthe culture you are hollering about, you will know it is the height of disrespect to mention someone's parent liek that. Such hypocrisy!
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by babs787(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2007
tayod,

i thought u r learned. translate it again

u can even use vulgar

did u notice the u can use?
Re: Prophet Muhammad in the Bible by Aggressa(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2007
@TayoD and Babyosisi,
Guys, how you dey! I'll suggest you ignore this attention-seeking babs787 as I have done, you can see I did not even respond to his post. In december he stumbled on, and decided to contribute to, a disagreement between Olabowale and myself that took place in Sept/October after which we've settled and are now good friends on Nairaland.
But he is just waking up, you know he is always waiting, because his brain is always in "waiting" or "standby" mode. wink
Let him write more than that, he is somebody of low/sub-human intellect, so dont bother much with whatever he wrote! It's really not his fault grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16)

Zakir Naik Live In Abuja / Muslim Singer Praises Allah with ‘Zazoo Zeh’ (Video) / Alfa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.