Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,784 members, 7,912,192 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:45 PM

Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! (3701 Views)

The Man Who Collected 65 Naira Payment For Bride Is A Hypocrite. / It's True... Eddygourdo Is A Hypocrite / If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2009
Pataki:

Sexuality section? Action? Oh lala!!! Who are the latest girls there? I hope it is not all those posting their unclothed pictures here and there on YIM. When you dey show for this end sef?

@ OP,

Do not let anyone spoil your fun here. If you are insulted, DO NOT HIT THE MODERATOR BUTTON! There are intellectual ways of handling such nitwits on this forum.

Encouraging members to disobey forum rules is an offence. tongue
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by backlash09: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
Debosky is not only a hypocrite, he's a woman-wrapper.

How many of spikedcylinders tormentors (apart from maedan tongue) Have you banned lately??

Clown masquerading as a well-read and impartial Moderator. What a joke!
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2009
backlash09:

Debosky is not only a hypocrite, he's a woman-wrapper.

How many of spikedcylinders tormentors (apart from maedan tongue) Have you banned lately??

Clown masquerading as a well-read and impartial Moderator. What a joke!

Hehehe. . . .can you substantiate your allegations?

I have gotten two people banned lately - one impersonator and one rabble rouser. cheesy

Kindly bring forth examples of impartiality and I will address them.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Pataki: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2009
debosky:

Encouraging members to disobey forum rules is an offence.  tongue
What forum rules? grin You lots like deceiving yourselves!  cheesy Address the wrong doings amidst yourselves before coming to harangue other members of the forum.

Whom have you deliberated upon to ban next from your ''moderator section''? grin
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2009
Pataki:

What forum rules? grin You lots like deceiving yourselves!  cheesy Address the wrong doings amidst yourselves before coming to harangue other members of the forum.

We are doing that as well - only if members will bring cogent and reasonable arguments regarding wrongdoing by mods instead of crazy accusations with no basis in reality.

Whom have you deliberated upon to ban next from your ''moderator section''? grin

You. grin
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Sauron1: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2009
Pataki:

Is this the biggest clique on Nairaland now?
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Nah, there is a larger collection of muppets on the Man Utd thread. grin
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by backlash09: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ debosky

Who's laughing with you? Which one is heeheehee? So what did you gain from banning me? And by the way, do you really need me to tell you how disgustingly partial you were by banning maedan for speaking her mind against spikedcylinder, your master??

"Stop attacking members unnecessarily". Couldn't you even come up with something more convincing? You make me sick.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2009
backlash09:

@ debosky

Who's laughing with you? Which one is heeheehee? So what did you gain from banning me? And by the way, do you really need me to tell you how disgustingly partial you were by banning maedan for speaking her mind against spikedcylinder, your master??

"Stop attacking members unnecessarily". Couldn't you even come up with something more convincing? You make me sick.

You were clearly warned - personal attacks are not allowed on nairaland. You created a thread, called a fellow forum member abominable names and were warned to cease and desist. When you failed to comply, you were banned.

Speaking your mind is not an offence, but when it strays into the area of personal insults it becomes contrary to forum rules. I hope you understand.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Pataki: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2009
debosky:

We are doing that as well - only if members will bring cogent and reasonable arguments regarding wrongdoing by mods instead of crazy accusations with no basis in reality.

You.  grin
Whomever you are on this forum, if you cannot respect peoples' space, and you feel it is your prerogative to insult simply because one moderator or several others is/are your buddy(ies), you will be insulted back in full leash!  grin What button are you talking of in the first place? Report to Moderator? Which moderator? grin I laugh in Swahili! cheesy

Ban me? I ain't scared of that rubbish word. I have once being told ''a moderator'' sent another member to come and insult me once. . . . well, they have another story to tell today! grin

~Sauron~:

I heard it is. The invisible hands of nairaland. grin

debosky:

Nah, there is a larger collection of muppets on the Man Utd thread.  grin
See insult oh! Which moderator am I going to report to now? angry
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Busybody2(f): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2009
debosky:

For the record, SIX other individuals were warned alongside rhymz for various infringement of nairaland rules - for one individual to say he is being 'singled' out, evidence must be provided.

Can't you count angry Five, not six other individuals were warned angry Mine was an error in transmission and was actually a request for a favour tongue And you berra not reply me otherwise I will accept TKB417's offer and decamp to his section to er. . . er . . . calm my frayed nerves cool cheesy

tkb417:

im a supervisor not a moderator

i supervise the sexuality section grin. u want some action, come over , nobody gets banned there grin grin

Ojigbijigbi shocked See me salivating already embarassed Do you run practical lesson classes, you have to, and you have to be the course Lecturer cos i need one-to-one supervision to help my love life with Debosky tongue When should i come and enrol? What colour undies should I wear cheesy grin cheesy

rhymz:

it is not even about courage or some ego boosting trip that i am about,it is the rational for the warning/threat issued to me by the mod all because I commented in a thread that turned sour.It is annoying to know that some ppl do and say worst things and dont get warned or reprimanded,Sjeezy tpia and co are notorious tirbalists who dont spare any opportunity to make very tribalistic comments about igbo ppl yet these radicals dont get warnings let alone ban threat . . .

rhymz:

ok sir but am surprise u ve not quoted my complaints abt sjeezy and tpia in particular or are they your favs?

What does this have to do with anything undecided Aren't their Igbo tribalists who don't get banned too undecided Why are you getting yourself worked up for, you are too much than this na undecided Oya no vex, once I learn enough from the classes I have enrolled for in TKB's school, you will be my first client after Sauron of course - he's been doing me a favour diagnosing that I need to get laid for a while now, and it is only fair if I repay him the favour by giving him the honour of having the first dibs after my masterclass with TKB417 of testing the waters to make sure getting laid was the solution to my issues  tongue cheesy
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by backlash09: 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2009
You're not only a hypocrite, debosky, you are a liar.

You warned me once. Fine.

When spiked posted her next insulting comment, I "reported" her (what a waste of effort, considering tongue)

Then, I proceeded to explain to her (in a new topic since you and her effectively locked the last three ones) in clear, un-insulting terms why I didn't like her. Did I say anything abominable, as maedan, to her after you warned me? If so, I dare you to quote it here.

I don't even know why I'm bothering. It's just that I hate injustice. I hope your Moderator status compensates a lot for the lack of power you have in real life tongue.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Busybody2(f): 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2009
Pataki:

Wished it didn't stop at banning angry Wished it was extended to decapitation/fumigation/extermination too angry angry angry

Some people are just born solely for the purpose of being a pest and thorn in the side of those in the authorities, lucky you Pataki, you have found your niche/vocation cool tongue
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2009
backlash09:

You're not only a hypocrite, debosky, you are a liar.

You warned me once. Fine.

When spiked posted her next insulting comment, I "reported" her (what a waste of effort, considering tongue)

The thread is on the nairaland section so I have nothing to do with what happened to a report ( if you did do that)

Then, I proceeded to explain to her (in a new topic since you and her effectively locked the last three ones) in clear, un-insulting terms why I didn't like her. Did I say anything abominable, as maedan, to her after you warned me? If so, I dare you to quote it here.

I don't even know why I'm bothering. It's just that I hate injustice. I hope your Moderator status compensates a lot for the lack of power you have in real life tongue.

I don't know anything about what transpired after the warning I gave you - the procedure is very clear: If you feel aggrieved, email the admin and the issue will be resolved. Creating multiple ids will not help you either.

I reported your behaviour to the supervisory authority over that area and action was taken as deemed fit. Regardless of whether you were warned or not, you committed an offence and are liable for punishment. Kindly take up your grouse with the admin and not with myself.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Pataki: 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2009
backlash09:

This is hilarious! I have once been banned from whomever was the trigger-happy-ban-button-moderator making glaring grammatical blunders in a haste. I came back, to find that the moderator had gone to modify the grammatical gunshots blown my way.  grin

Sometimes I wonder, whether they are able to rationalise issues. Not to say there are no brilliant moderators amidst them, but faeces mixed with correct ogbono stew equates to a putrid and irritating substance.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by mamagee3(f): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2009
Mind your words, poster. undecided
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Pataki: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2009
Busy_body:

Wished it didn't stop at banning angry Wished it was extended to decapitation/fumigation/extermination too angry angry angry

Some people are just born solely for the purpose of being a pest and thorn in the side of those in the authorities, lucky you Pataki, you have found your niche/vocation cool
Niche on nairaland? Oh yeah right! I am simply a pilgrim on this forum these days. When are you going to be banned next? grin

MyHonour:

Hey debosky is doing a good job. You guyz should stop tryin to soil him - a bunch of idiots!
Who are the bunch of idiots? undecided Your first post and it is insult embedded and you already know debosky? Debosky, who is this person? cheesy
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Busybody2(f): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2009
Pataki:

Niche on nairaland?

Gbenusoun, a vocation is a vocation is a vocation cheesy grin An agbero like you should be happy your status has been upgraded to that of a petulent anti-authority pest grin
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by backlash09: 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2009
Lol, @ Pataki, don't u know dat when a Mod is under attack, they send in their sidekicks to defend their yeye HONOUR??
@ debosky
now u'r pushing d blame on ur supervisory authorities, admin etc? Lol, pele, i tot u had no master(except spikey of course tongue)
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Pataki: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2009
Busy_body:

Gbenusoun, a vocation is a vocation is a vocation cheesy grin An agbero like you should be happy your status has been upgraded grin
*Hitting the ''report to moderator'' button*.

See this village exposed internet tout. Can you please type in English? cheesy How many times must I tell you that the standard mode of communication on this forum is ENGLISH?(!) grin
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by jaybee3(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2009
na wa oh
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2009
backlash09:

Lol, @ Pataki, don't u know dat when a Mod is under attack, they send in their sidekicks to defend their yeye HONOUR??
@ debosky
now u'r pushing d blame on your supervisory authorities, admin etc? Lol, pele, i tot u had no master(except spikey of course tongue)

I am not pushing blame anywhere - as is common knowledge, moderators do not have the power to ban anyone. You might be new to the forum, but I have had several of these 'attacks' and dealt with them appropriately. I don't need any defenders nor supporters thank you very much.

So is that all you have? Snide comments about who my 'master' is?  Funny of you to talk of life outside nairaland - in your desperation to return you've created multiple ids, what a display of self confidence.  grin
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by MyHonour(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2009
Pataki:

Niche on nairaland? Oh yeah right! I am simply a pilgrim on this forum these days. When are you going to be banned next? grin
Who are the bunch of idiots? undecided Your first post and it is insult embedded and you already know debosky? Debosky, who is this person? cheesy
I am a pilgrim here too, i just signed up, but i have been reading all your posts, i know all of you, and yes you too mama-gee
i knew you were going to come here ASAP!
And yes, i know debosky, he is my friend. And no idiot is yoruba for idi-e-doti (a compliment in this case and not an insult).
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Pataki: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2009
backlash09:

Really? I have forgotten the modus operandii here. Anyways, with the ''moderator section'' which is invisible to ordinary members like us, anything is possible for them to do. grin

MyHonour:

I am a pilgrim here too, i just signed up, but i have been reading all your posts, i know all of you, and yes you too mama-gee
i knew you were going to come here ASAP!
And yes, i know debosky, he is my friend. And no slowpoke is yoruba for idi-e-doti (a compliment in this case and not an insult).
I see!
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2009
Pataki you must be bored. grin

From experience you must know by now that I don't need anyone to 'support' me - as long as my actions are in line with forum rules, I have no issues justifying them.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by backlash09: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2009
Rotfl,
of course i'm desperate, debosky. Desperate to tell u about ur partiality as a mod and where u can stick it tongue.
And Btw, i had those multiple IDs u banned for months. Ur spikey tongue has always known but did nothing about it. Until now. If that isn't hypocrisy then i dnt know wot is.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2009
This is not the maedan i know on Literature sec.
Why now? Let it go, ko to gbogbo iyen [hope my yoruba is right]
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Pataki: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2009
debosky:

Pataki you must be bored.  grin

From experience you must know by now that I don't need anyone to 'support' me  - as long as my actions are in line with forum rules, I have no issues justifying them.
Pataki is bored? Debosky go and sleep my friend! grin

You do not need anyone to support you? shocked I am sure, your fellow moderators and female admirers will be swarming these thread very soon (that is if they are not yet here already)! cheesy
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2009
backlash09:

Rotfl,
of course i'm desperate, debosky. Desperate to tell u about your partiality as a mod and where u can stick it tongue.
And Btw, i had those multiple IDs u banned for months. your spikey tongue  has always known but did nothing about it. Until now. If that isn't hypocrisy then i dnt know wot is.

Right, enough of the side tracks and hearsay.

Did you commit an offense by creating a thread with the sole purpose of insulting another forum member? Yes

Is that considered a personal attack under nairaland rules? Yes

Was that the reason you were banned? Yes

For avoidance of doubt, the rules state thus:

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time.  Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication.  If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum.  You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum.  'Fights' are not allowed.

End of story - I am not here to defend anyone else's actions but mine and those I am privy to.

You disobeyed the rule of the forum and got punished - if you have anything to dispute in this regard, I am willing to listen.
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2009
Pataki:

Pataki is bored? Debosky go and sleep my friend! grin

You do not need anyone to support you? shocked I am sure, your fellow moderators and[b] female admirers[/b] will be swarming these thread very soon (that is if they are not yet here already)! cheesy

That is my one flaw - I am a fine boy. sad
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Pataki: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2009
debosky:

That is my one flaw - I am a fine boy. sad
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Was that, what the mirror in your bathroom told you? grin
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by debosky(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2009
Pataki:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Was that, what the mirror in your bathroom told you? grin
Yes. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

"Will My Girlfriend's Curse Affect Me?" / 10 Hilarious Facts About Nollywood Films / How Many Sex Partners Is Too Many For Unmarried Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.