Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,953 members, 7,946,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! (3724 Views)

The Man Who Collected 65 Naira Payment For Bride Is A Hypocrite. / It's True... Eddygourdo Is A Hypocrite / If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by rhymz(m): 6:45am On Dec 13, 2009
Debosky
See how fast U deleted my response to your favourite tribalist galfriend Tpia (or whatever d mess her name is)calling me names. . .U are such a very partial arbiter and a first class hypocrite,U delete posts when it offends your own sense of decency  (which I don't give a mess about)not neccessarily the law. . .it is ok for your mistress to call me "ODE" but when I call her NL's "queen of catastrophic kitsch",U were swift in response to deleting my posts.
I just hope U guyz are not using this your mod status to curry favours 4rm these unruly females on NL.What is the difference btw Michelin's posts and any of the deleted posts?
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Igwe9(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2009
ah ah, person go suffer make posts, another go just dey delete dey go anyhow. una get power!, hunger go kill una ooh grin

well, it's still better than the real world wey kidnapping no  gree make person drink water and drop cup.
smiley
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Igwe9(m): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2009
moderators a.k.a militants smiley
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by na2day2(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2009
@ rhymz

big up to u man, much respect to u for making this thread. i was going to make something similar to this thread and addressing to mukina, i just saw today that she sent me a mail telling me she wont give me warning again. its funny how they actually think that banning sum1 will make the person's life miserable. well, i am just looking forward to the day one of these mods will cross my path in arrogance and pray to God that i am not tied up with work, just a little free time, they will see oba. these clone attacks they have been dealing with will be child's play, by the time i am done with them, they will see red. once again, big up to u rhymz for standing up to tyranny wink wink wink
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2009
Igwe.:

moderators a.k.a militants smiley
really?

Was it on NL or outside of NL [reality]?
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Kelvinj(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2009
Mods, u guyz shuld just listen cos witout us there will be no u & NL
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2009
Kelvinj:

Mods, u guyz shuld just listen cos witout us there will be no u & NL
Listen, some do and some dont.

While some forumites cant take responsibility for their actions.
You fight, you abuse your fellow nlers, you get punished.
NL is on the internet, but it's same concept as your daily life.
You every actions causes a phenomenon of sequential consequences, one after the other. Good or bad, depending on how you go about things.

Moderators are not  dealing with kids, they expect forumites to know what they're doing.
Now you know you did something wrong and you're screaming "unfairness" up and down? That's ridiculous.
Apply the sme concept as you will real life. It's a disciplined habit.

Now for the rest of [i]us [/i]that dont like to follow the rules, we understand what we do/did.
We do not need to blame moderators for our actions.
I read this thread up and down, inside and out and I laugh my a.ss out at"Nigeria's future leaders" grin grin
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by MyHonour(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2009
na2day?:

@ rhymz

big up to u man, much respect to u for making this thread. i was going to make something similar to this thread and addressing to mukina, i just saw today that she sent me a mail telling me she wont give me warning again. its funny how they actually think that banning sum1 will make the person's life miserable. well, i am just looking forward to the day one of these mods will cross my path in arrogance and pray to God that i am not tied up with work, just a little free time, they will see oba. these clone attacks they have been dealing with will be child's play, by the time i am done with them, they will see red. once again, big up to u rhymz for standing up to tyranny wink wink wink
*please dont do it*, you will get bannished from nairaland forever (not only ban)

na2day?:

@ rhymz

Some become sober (gentle ones like you), others get madder (lunatics/trouble-makers) and create more problems after being banned!

FL Gators:

Listen, some do and some dont.

While some forumites cant take responsibility for their actions.
You fight, you abuse your fellow nlers, you get punished.
NL is on the internet, but it's same concept as your daily life.
You every actions causes a phenomenon of sequential consequences, one after the other. Good or bad, depending on how you go about things.

Moderators are not  dealing with kids, they expect forumites to know what they're doing.
Now you know you did something wrong and you're screaming "unfairness" up and down? That's ridiculous.
Apply the sme concept as you will real life. It's a disciplined habit.

Now for the rest of [i]us [/i]that dont like to follow the rules, we understand what we do/did.
We do not need to blame moderators for our actions.
I read this thread up and down, inside and out and I laugh my a.ss out at"Nigeria's future leaders" grin grin
The fact remains that some people need to get flogged properly, and when you report to some mods, nothing happens,

so naturally yu decide to flog them yourself - but the law of NL says no fighting - so please let us live honourably!
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by RecentPost: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2009
Whatever! i'm on here to past time and read some news
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Igwe9(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2009
MyHonour:

*please dont do it*, you will get bannished from nairaland forever (not only ban)

you are talking like a day-old chicken, do you know what makes NL thick? i guess you don't, banish him and have admin run at loss. arrant nonsense!
we're talking of bringing people on here and you're here saying banish as if his whole life depends on it.i wish admin could disclose the identity behind all these multiple ids sad
Re: Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite! by Sauron1: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2009
Ujujoan:

You guys take this forum waaaay too serious!

. . . . .And you don't??
If i whoze you. . . . . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

My Girl Puts Our Six Years Relationship At Stake / Holding Hands: Soft Hands Vs Rough/dry/hard Hands, Which Do You Prefer??! / 10 Hilarious Facts About Nollywood Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.