Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,204 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:22 AM

Help Needed In Production Business: Paper Air Freshener Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Needed In Production Business: Paper Air Freshener Production (1114 Views)

Kolanuts: Stakeholders Raise Concern As Ghana Overtakes Nigeria In Production / Sales And Supplies Of Soap,ideal,air Freshener And Bleach / How To Start Air Freshener Production In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed In Production Business: Paper Air Freshener Production by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2017
Hello to the brain jagabans, I just finished my NYSC with the last set (Nov. 2016) and intend going into the business of paper air freshener production.
As the need to learn a skill was being hammered into our heads in the course of the service year, I started scrambling for a skill- at least one in which I can see future prospects. One day, in a conversation about such with some colleagues, I saw that this (paper air freshener production) was the best for me. Its due to the following reasons
1. I am a graduate of Chemistry, and hence good with chemicals.
2. I worked in a low key paper air freshener producing company, though 12 years ago, and just for a month, so, I'm good with the aspects I was exposed to in my department.
3. I'm based in Lagos where almost any business thrives, and I see a lot of cars using the product.
4. I see a headway in the business
5. I'm sure there are 2 or more fellow NLers who can be helpful one way or the other.
Now to the purpose of this write up: my problem is, I only know the finishing part of production, that is, soaking, sealing (in polythene) and sealing in paper pack. This is because I'm relying on my experience as there was no such saed in Osun as at then. Please I need help on the following
1. The chemicals needed.
2. Where to buy chemicals and other materials, in Lagos
3. The formula for mixing
4. Marketing.
Experienced NLers in the field and those with ideas, please help a bro.
Re: Help Needed In Production Business: Paper Air Freshener Production by ggoldmine(f): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
QuitNotice:
Hello to the brain jagabans, I just finished my NYSC with the last set (Nov. 2016) and intend going into the business of paper air freshener production.
As the need to learn a skill was being hammered into our heads in the course of the service year, I started scrambling for a skill- at least one in which I can see future prospects. One day, in a conversation about such with some colleagues, I saw that this (paper air freshener production) was the best for me. Its due to the following reasons
1. I am a graduate of Chemistry, and hence good with chemicals.
2. I worked in a low key paper air freshener producing company, though 12 years ago, and just for a month, so, I'm good with the aspects I was exposed to in my department.
3. I'm based in Lagos where almost any business thrives, and I see a lot of cars using the product.
4. I see a headway in the business
5. I'm sure there are 2 or more fellow NLers who can be helpful one way or the other.
Now to the purpose of this write up: my problem is, I only know the finishing part of production, that is, soaking, sealing (in polythene) and sealing in paper pack. This is because I'm relying on my experience as there was no such saed in Osun as at then. Please I need help on the following
1. The chemicals needed.
2. Where to buy chemicals and other materials, in Lagos
3. The formula for mixing
4. Marketing.
Experienced NLers in the field and those with ideas, please help a bro.

Do an online research. It'll help.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed In Production Business: Paper Air Freshener Production by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
ggoldmine:

Do an online research. It'll help.
Thank you very much. I actually did that. I only got bits of info, esp on the formula and and some of the chemicals needed. Nothing on where to get materials nor marketing. Couldn't get experienced hands that can share possible challenges too
Re: Help Needed In Production Business: Paper Air Freshener Production by ggoldmine(f): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2017
QuitNotice:
Thank you very much. I actually did that. I only got bits of info, esp on the formula and and some of the chemicals needed. Nothing on where to get materials nor marketing. Couldn't get experienced hands that can share possible challenges too

If u stay in Lagos and environs, I'd advise you visit Ojota chemical market someday.
Re: Help Needed In Production Business: Paper Air Freshener Production by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
ggoldmine:

If u stay in Lagos and environs, I'd advise you visit Ojota chemical market someday.
Yeah I do. There's a chemical market there? Wow shocked I'll check it out. Thanks a bunch kiss

1 Like

Re: Help Needed In Production Business: Paper Air Freshener Production by ggoldmine(f): 1:12am On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Help Needed In Production Business: Paper Air Freshener Production by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 25, 2017
ggoldmine:
https://www.nairaland.com/2425996/customised-paper-air-freshener-all
Thanks bro, you've been really helpful kiss
Those guys sha are into the biz; I don't think they would give out key infos of such to a potential competitor. But I will take it from the 'Ojota Chemical market' level. Googled it and saw some links that show I can get most of the stuffs there. I knew it was a biz that not a lot of people know much about, hence I saw this coming.
Once again, thanks a million times, you're truly a goldmine @ggoldmine
Re: Help Needed In Production Business: Paper Air Freshener Production by ggoldmine(f): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
QuitNotice:
Thanks bro, you've been really helpful kiss
Those guys sha are into the biz; I don't think they would give out key infos of such to a potential competitor. But I will take it from the 'Ojota Chemical market' level. Googled it and saw some links that show I can get most of the stuffs there. I knew it was a biz that not a lot of people know much about, hence I saw this coming.
Once again, thanks a million times, you're truly a goldmine @ggoldmine

Lol... it's sis, not bro.
U welcome anyway.
Re: Help Needed In Production Business: Paper Air Freshener Production by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
ggoldmine:

Lol... it's sis, not bro.
U welcome anyway.
grin grin grin Sorry for the damage. I guess I was equating the strenght of your words/advice to your possible sex. Apologies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help Needed In Production Business: Paper Air Freshener Production by dguvnur(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
if interested call or watsapp 07031887325

(1) (Reply)

Learn Free Social Media Marketing For Your Business / How Long Do Wire Transfers Take? / First Bank Transferred 40k From My Account To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.