Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,856 members, 7,915,463 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:56 AM

Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) (56904 Views)

Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State / Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Benjom(m): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Evil people... Now their evil act will swallow them.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by delishpot: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
embarassed he lost his life just because some people choose greed above life

Side note, don't buy second hand electronics in naija o.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
galaxi:
its unfortunate that two of the people on on that image are victim of circumstance,the are second hand phone dealers that only bought the man's phone!

God have mercy!
don't you know it's an offense to buy stolen property
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by martineverest(m): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
what a gallant soldier
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by galaxi(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Is it fair for the nigerian police to parade the persons that bought the phone along side the kidnappers?
on that image are two people that there only crime is getting in contact with the man's phone unknowingly.
One is a phone dealer who purchased the phone and the customer who bought the phone.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Why not die and get pound in grave. Looool
Factfinder1:
R. I. P cutie love your muscles wish you could pound me.... Quote me and die of hunger
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Virgohills(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Factfinder1:
R. I. P cutie love your muscles wish you could pound me.... Quote me and die of hunger
you wish a dead man to pound pound you, don't u av respect for the dead. The dude pounding you now is he not doing it well enough that u wish to apply for a dead man to pound u. Yellow bh

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Factfinder1:
prostitutes everywhere.......is this what u reduced urself to?

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Khd95:
wait do u mean they are flatiesgringrin
do you mean thier heads are like slate? grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
Factfinder1:
pls does anybody have that picture of Lil Wayne shouting "OLOSHO"?

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Aboks(m): 9:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Sleekbaby:
Just look at them, stupid people.
AND THE MAN FAMILY DON THEY ACCUSE THE WIFE SAY NA SHE MASTERMIND THE KILLING, UNA SEE LIFE?

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by agboskipool(m): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
i must commend npf their did a great job.more oil to una elbo
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
pweetixandy:
the guy wearing the dreads just broke my heart. I'm in love with a suspected criminal cry but he's so fine!!! and cute and handsome and sexy and good looking sad sad didn't know handsome guys commit crimes too.

seun, why does the topic say "killers" but the content says "suspects". You know you can't try this if you were " in the abroad". tell your mods.
are you ok? angry

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by galaxi(m): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
visijo:
they warned yesterday.. Stop buying stolen phones.. Kudos to the officer of the force for tracking the phone buyers..are those kidnappers of thieves??

the guy on red and black shirt na big boy na him buy the phone,i jst feel sorry for him and wish the mum don't commit sucide because he is the only son.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by justjify(m): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
Khd95:
No he meant Ipob FlatronR
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by delishpot: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
nnamdi1998:
don't you know it's an offense to buy stolen property

It is an offence only if the buyer knows the property was stolen.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by seangy4konji: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Good news.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by delishpot: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ahmeduana:

AND THE MAN FAMILY DON THEY ACCUSE THE WIFE SAY NA SHE MASTERMIND THE KILLING, UNA SEE LIFE?

Na Nigerian custom. abuse wife or woman for any misfortune in the family.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Don't mind Nigerians with low IQ.
Olypeppy:
now the should allow his wife mourn him in peace...shey they where ranting that the wife killed him..

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by galaxi(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
pweetixandy:
the guy wearing the dreads just broke my heart. I'm in love with a suspected criminal cry but he's so fine!!! and cute and handsome and sexy and good looking sad sad didn't know handsome guys commit crimes too.

seun, why does the topic say "killers" but the content says "suspects". You know you can't try this if you were " in the abroad". tell your mods.

my dear he is only there because he was involved in the purchase of the phone.
I just do not why it must be him,square mehn take hrt.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by almarthins(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2017
Factfinder1:

Jesus Christ...abeg respect d dead.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Damn! He shoulda stay there in the US , just for mobile phone he lost his life? I am no more going to that sheet hole called naigeria. angry
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by VulgarLee(m): 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Khd95:
no they are Afonjalistic ;>

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by justjify(m): 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Factfinder1:

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
You are a big fool and your case is hopeless. Don't worry his ghost will pound you. And when it starts don't seek help on Nairaland.
Factfinder1:

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by pweetixandy: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
galaxi:

my dear he is only there because he was involved in the purchase of the phone.
I just do not why it must be him,square mehn take hrt.
oh, you know him?? he's too good looking to be paraded like a common criminal sad
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by WINDSOW(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Factfinder1:
U mean like pounded yam? U must be from Odogunyan.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jabioro:
Thank God they would not be roaming the streets for next ten years to come ..the four corners of the prison wall will automatically treat their Bleep up..
No need to keep them in prison, prison all over Nigeria are already congested, take them to the desert, shoot them to death and cover them with the sand, useless and heartless criminals angry angry
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by 4C2215131: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
Factfinder1:

So disgusting...your lurid thoughts!

Ever heard the term 'Necrophilia'?

Beware, the Devil comes for his own!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by visijo(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
galaxi:

the guy on red and black shirt na big boy na him buy the phone,i jst feel sorry for him and wish the mum don't commit sucide because he is the only son.
so you sabi the guy one on one??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic / 16-Year-Old Yahoo Boy, 28 Others Arrested For Internet Fraud In Owerri (Photo) / Abuja Area Mama: Dead Body Of A Man Disguised As A Woman Seen In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.