Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,514 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:55 AM

Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) (56859 Views)

Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State / Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by tifany89(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=originalKsp post=54182547][/quote]
I too like this pics o cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
[s]
pweetixandy:
the guy wearing the dreads just broke my heart. I'm in love with a suspected criminal cry but he's so fine!!! and cute and handsome and sexy and good looking sad sad didn't know handsome guys commit crimes too.

*modified*

so I hear the guy in red is just a victim of circumstance, he bought the phone. I knew he must be innocent cos he doesn't fit in there. please we need his name so we can start a campaign for his immediate release. God help him

seun, why does the topic say "killers" but the content says "suspects". You know you can't try this if you were " in the abroad". tell your mods.
[/s] Shut up angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Topestbilly(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
Factfinder1:
R. I. P... I just wanted to make a fool out of some people and I did.... Dont be too quick to judge... Let hunger and starvation kill all those who quoted me and were quick to call me names... I got the attention I needed and made a fool of yea all... Dont take shitts on nairaland serious

Hehehehe u no bad sha.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by kabawa(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
Watery beans await you grin
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Jabioro: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
AngelicBeing:
No need to keep them in prison, prison all over Nigeria are already congested, take them to the desert, shoot them to death and cover them with the sand, useless and heartless criminals angry angry
The law doesn't permitted such
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
pweetixandy:
the guy wearing the dreads just broke my heart. I'm in love with a suspected criminal cry but he's so fine!!! and cute and handsome and sexy and good looking sad sad didn't know handsome guys commit crimes too.

*modified*

so I hear the guy in red is just a victim of circumstance, he bought the phone. I knew he must be innocent cos he doesn't fit in there. please we need his name so we can start a campaign for his immediate release. God help him

seun, why does the topic say "killers" but the content says "suspects". You know you can't try this if you were " in the abroad". tell your mods.
He's known as Psquare in aba. A very cool and innocent guy. Just that he bought the phone! Chai

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jabioro:
The law doesn't permitted[s][/s] Permit such
Then we need to amend that law to accommodate firing squad for heartless and useless criminals angry angry
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by pweetixandy: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s][/s] Shut up angry angry
no
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by torqque7(m): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
martineverest:
prostitutes everywhere.......is this what u reduced urself to?

Don't mind the olosho..if I be her bf (Godforbid bad thing)I'll be so ashamed to be associated with her.Total disgrace to womanhood.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
pweetixandy:
no
I say shut up or else you will be flogged right now angry angry

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by pweetixandy: 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
ngwababe:

He's known as Psquare in aba. A very cool and innocent guy. Just that he bought the phone! Chai
its heart breaking. I can't imagine what he and his family are going through. I feel really bad for him. May he be rescued from this nightmare.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Jabioro: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Then we need to amend that law to accommodate firing squad for heartless and useless criminals angry angry
That is draconian law my dear bros.. calm down..
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by tafabaloo(m): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
I hope Police will be able to resolve other related cases, especially now that they are fond of revealing their mode of investigation.

I expected the C.P to know better.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by pweetixandy: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
AngelicBeing:
I say shut up or else you will be flogged right now angry angry
you shut up. he's just a victim of circumstance. and more importantly, I'm in love with him. its obvious this is all a mistake
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by galaxi(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
visijo:
so you sabi the guy one on one??

Yes he is innocent!
he only bought the phone and most other guys there na street boys that sale and buy used phones at st micheals road aba.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Sttimmy1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2017
What a cruel world, dey just wasted him Just imagine hw many ppl used to depend on ds man bfor he was murdered
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jabioro:
That is draconian law my dear bros.. calm down..
No , it is not, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, those who destroy others should be wiped away from the face of the earth, nonsense
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
[s]
pweetixandy:
you shut up. he's just a victim of circumstance. and more importantly, I'm in love with him. its obvious this is all a mistake[/s]
In love with a killer, a murderer and an accomplice , what has the world turn to, may the blood of the victim hunt them till they all drop dead, nonsense angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Khd95:
wait do u mean they are flatiesgringrin
Igbos and crime is like pej and stealing.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Bloody animals!!
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Jabioro: 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
AngelicBeing:
No , it is not, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, those who destroy others should be wiped away from the face of the earth, nonsense
The modern days law would not allowed such, but systematic, with lethal punishment that will make useless..
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by pweetixandy: 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s] In love with a killer, a murderer and an accomplice , what has the world turn to, may the blood of the victim hunt them till they all drop dead, nonsense angry angry
innocent until proven guilty! shut up!!! and get out!!!!! I'm in a bad mood already
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by torqque7(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
Factfinder1:
R. I. P... I just wanted to make a fool out of some people and I did.... Dont be too quick to judge... Let hunger and starvation kill all those who quoted me and were quick to call me names... I got the attention I needed and made a fool of yea all... Dont take shitts on nairaland serious

Gerarahiamen dirty girl..which yeye attention where you looking for?you just using that as an excuse to cover your fuckup..nobody in his or her right mind will joke with death like you did so you weren't trying to fool anyone,you were just being your usual olosho self and it backfired..I pity your guy...

Just look at the person talking about taking things online seriously?smh..I pity you,you just gave people a bad impression about you,your boss could be on NL,or even your pastor so I'll advice you to thread carefully online..the Internet never forgets.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Jabioro:
The modern days law would not allowed such, but systematic, with lethal punishment that will make useless..
My friend, those who kill should also be killed, no need for any useless law that will allow them to be free and kill others , even some state in AMERICA allows the death penalty, Nigeria should also kill them once they are found guilty, l have no pity for heartless criminals angry angry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
pweetixandy:
its heart breaking. I can't imagine what he and his family are going through. I feel really bad for him. May he be rescued from this nightmare.

I pray ooo
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by torqque7(m): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
pweetixandy:
you shut up. he's just a victim of circumstance. and more importantly, I'm in love with him. its obvious this is all a mistake

Are you OK at all? undecided
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
[s]
pweetixandy:
innocent until proven guilty! shut up!!! and get out!!!!! I'm in a bad mood already
[/s] who cares if you are in a bad mood, if they are innocent, may they be set free but if otherwise may the blood of the deceased fight them till they all drop dead, meanwhile, shut up and buzz off, nonsense angry angry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
torqque7:

Dont mind the mofo, nonsense angry angry

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by torqque7(m): 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s] In love with a killer, a murderer and an accomplice , what has the world turn to, may the blood of the victim hunt them till they all drop dead, nonsense angry angry

LOL Bros easy now..u wan use Caine kill the girl ni?you just the wipe am since grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by pweetixandy: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
torqque7:

yes. I am
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
torqque7:

LOL Bros easy now..u wan use Caine kill the girl ni?you just the wipe am since grin
Hahahah, l will continue to flog her until her brain is upgraded imagine the nonsense she is spewing from her mouth, we are talking about a dead man and the mofo is talking about love, grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by pweetixandy: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s][/s] who cares if you are in a bad mood, if they are innocent, may they be set free but if otherwise may the blood of the deceased fight them till they all drop dead, meanwhile, shut up and buzz off, nonsense angry angry
amen!! you too, gan die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) / Maid Who Stole N1.6m Six Hours After Employment Arrested / Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.