Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) (56824 Views)

Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State / Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by oogamenyi(m): 12:16am On Mar 02, 2017
Police.. Once Well done again.... God bless Nigeria
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by imperiouxx(m): 12:24am On Mar 02, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l am here with the koboko, let me flog sense into her head sad

I like the way you're flogging her to reality.

Hope you won't flog her to coma at last grin
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by outflank: 12:48am On Mar 02, 2017
Igbos sha.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 1:02am On Mar 02, 2017
Jabioro:
Thank God they would not be roaming the streets for next ten years to come ..the four corners of the prison wall will automatically treat their Bleep up..

Who told u its 10yrs?its death sentence, when u murder someone , its a death sentence case
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by davidif: 1:04am On Mar 02, 2017
What a sad story. This is why I get mad when people say stupid stuff like come back home. R.I.P man.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 3:25am On Mar 02, 2017
Anytime I see "the suspects confessed" to perpetrating the crime I can only imagine what went down in the holding cell. God job NPF. My condolences to the deceased family
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 6:53am On Mar 02, 2017
imperiouxx:

I like the way you're flogging her to reality.

Hope you won't flog her to coma at last grin
Her brain system needs to be upgraded to current realities wink.

JBoss25:
LOOL mehhn, u just made my day grin

You are welcome buddy wink
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by DaintyJenny(f): 7:20am On Mar 02, 2017
With all this muscle, plus the fact that he was an American soldier. Mbok how did those skinny looking guys succeed in killing him?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by 99foxxy(f): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2017
Olypeppy:
now the should allow his wife mourn him in peace...shey they where ranting that the wife killed him..
God bless you sister, you just spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2017
Biafra soldier kill this gentle guy...na wao.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by yoged(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2017
pweetixandy:
the guy wearing the dreads just broke my heart. I'm in love with a suspected criminal cry but he's so fine!!! and cute and handsome and sexy and good looking sad sad didn't know handsome guys commit crimes too.

*modified*

so I hear the guy in red is just a victim of circumstance, he bought the phone. I knew he must be innocent cos he doesn't fit in there. please we need his name so we can start a campaign for his immediate release. God help him

*modified again* here's a screenshot from the Facebook page of the handsome boyu

seun, why does the topic say "killers" but the content says "suspects". You know you can't try this if you were " in the abroad". tell your mods.
and why is he using 2 facebook account and 2 different names. And looking at all his pics flaunting expensive cars, expensive drinks, hold chain. His source of wealth is questionable

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by mavister(m): 8:13am On Mar 02, 2017
pweetixandy:
the guy wearing the dreads just broke my heart. I'm in love with a suspected criminal cry but he's so fine!!! and cute and handsome and sexy and good looking sad sad didn't know handsome guys commit crimes too.

*modified*

so I hear the guy in red is just a victim of circumstance, he bought the phone. I knew he must be innocent cos he doesn't fit in there. please we need his name so we can start a campaign for his immediate release. God help him

*modified again* here's a screenshot from the Facebook page of the handsome boyu

seun, why does the topic say "killers" but the content says "suspects". You know you can't try this if you were " in the abroad". tell your mods.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by mavister(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2017
pweetixandy:
ahahahahahahah lmao! guy you are so funny. my dear, it is ur sisters that have marine spirit. lol. I'm angry a fine, innocent young man has been dragged into this by the real perpetrators of the crime. innocent fine boy went to buy stolen phone without knowing. Rip to the deceased, and to his sister who accused his wife of being behind his death, hope you see ur life now?

He is so rich and flaunts cars as you claim.yet he buys a used phone. Between the two of you, I really don't know who is a bigger dunce. For all we know, You may even be part of this whole thing. Quote me and rot
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by glossy6(f): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2017
galaxi:
its unfortunate that two of the people on on that image are victim of circumstance,the are second hand phone dealers that only bought the man's phone!

God have mercy!

People should desist from buying second hand phones. It brings troubles most times
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Jacks14: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2017
dre11:

http://punchng.com/police-arrest-killers-of-american-soldier/

this is reason y hebos scattered all over the north n established mega bizness than the home town despite how they were killed anyhow in the north...deep inside their heart(hebos) they knw dat they are enemies of each other that y biafrau*d is just mouth saying word is will never happen
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by pweetixandy: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2017
mavister:

He is so rich and flaunts cars as you claim.yet he buys a used phone. Between the two of you, I really don't know who is a bigger dunce. For all we know, You may even be part of this whole thing. Quote me and rot
lol, who said he's a big boy? i dunno how rich he is, i don't have his bank statement nah? all I know is he bought a stolen phone without knowledge. and I feel bad for him and his family. you can do us all a favour buy going to computer village to ask for the price of the phone he stole, thanks
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by pweetixandy: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2017
yoged:
and why is he using 2 facebook account and 2 different names. And looking at all his pics flaunting expensive cars, expensive drinks, hold chain. His source of wealth is questionable
in all of the photos he uploaded with flashy cars and in beautiful houses, did he in anyone say "this is mine"?! y'all claim to know it all but know nothing. so what if he has two accounts, does he have two faces as well?.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by Barzinime(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2017
Death as no meaning ....trying 2 rimeba d movie I heard dat from
aigbeedo:
IPOB and crime, are like the Mexicans death means nothing to them.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by pweetixandy: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2017
yoged:
and your mutual friend, "arablucaszed", should be arrested for being friends with " joy uche"
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by pweetixandy: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2017
mavister:

we are mad togeda
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by seangy4konji: 8:39am On Mar 02, 2017
See as buying phone has caused problem for this guy...

Police should do a better job next time if he only bought a phone and did not perpetuate in any crime...after being set free with no conviction then i would sue the police for defamation..

Is it a crime to buy a phone
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by CellTabRepairs: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2017
Na waa...

Young impatient youths resort to crime. Don't. You can do better.

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already today! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by yoged(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2017
pweetixandy:
and your mutual friend, "arablucaszed", should be arrested for being friends with " joy uche"
you should go and arrest him, none of my business. You should be arrested for campaigning for a criminal.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by yoged(m): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2017
pweetixandy:
in all of the photos he uploaded with flashy cars and in beautiful houses, did he in anyone say "this is mine"?! y'all claim to know it all but know nothing. so what if he has two accounts, does he have two faces as well?.
seems you are one of the olosho he is f***king abi. Get a life and stop defending a criminal

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by pweetixandy: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2017
yoged:
you should go and arrest him, none of my business. You should be arrested for campaigning for a criminal.
lol, you too come and arrest me na. he's not even hiding the joy uche account o, he tags the account in his photos for everybody to see. illiterate Nigerians, innocent until proven guilty!!!!
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by yoged(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2017
pweetixandy:
lol, you too come and arrest me na. he's not even hiding the joy uche account o, he tags the account in his photos for everybody to see. illiterate Nigerians, innocent until proven guilty!!!!
olosho . Get a life and stop following criminal
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by pweetixandy: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2017
yoged:
olosho . Get a life and stop following criminal
olosho na life. no be olosho born uwink
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by mavister(m): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2017
pweetixandy:
lol, who said he's a big boy? i dunno how rich he is, i don't have his bank statement nah? all I know is he bought a stolen phone without knowledge. and I feel bad for him and his family. you can do us all a favour buy going to computer village to ask for the price of the phone he stole, thanks

To think you are a literate was a huge mistake. Read what you posted up there once again.
Jeez, ur level of ignorance cracks me up. It really does

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by yoged(m): 11:50am On Mar 02, 2017
pweetixandy:
olosho na life. no be olosho born uwink
no.. sandra unachwukwu Get a life olosho . Ashewo. Sorry your source of income has been locked up. grin
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by JBoss25(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2017
pweetixandy:

*modified*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) by yoged(m): 11:52am On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=JBoss25 post=54198798][/quote] grin. She is pained coz her source of income has been arrested. Lazy girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep / Delta Police Arrest 26-Year-Old Man For Allegedly Murdering Girlfriend / Maid Who Stole N1.6m Six Hours After Employment Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.