Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,721 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta (44570 Views)

FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked / Bill To Compel Companies To Hire ‘indigenes’ Passed By Akwa Ibom Assembly / FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by pacino26(m): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
ncoolsome:

y wasn't the headquarters moved when their son was in power?when a baby wants to cry anything u do,anything is an excuse to cry..

3 Likes

Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by ShootToKill: 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
CriminalIkedi:

[s]You jobless kids always look for any way to insult Yoruba people. A Yoruba man just did what GEJ, the son of the soil couldnt do for 5years and you still looking for a way to insult his people. Dont you have shame? [/s]

4 Likes

Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by emmaitive(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
osibanjo is on point..unlike his oga

2 Likes

Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by TippyTop(m): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
dragonking3:
He is not from Edo state. Na Yoruba Muslim the guy be.

I think I agree with you

3 Likes

Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by CriminalIkedi: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
ShootToKill:

Why are they flogging your popsy? I feel sorry for him.
Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by AntiNigerian: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
pacino26:

I doubt if you know what you mean. sad sad sad

Silicon Valley is what it is today because of the concentration of blue chip companies close to their source of labor and material.

The militants are restive because someone refuse dialogue and prefers breaching agreement. The Niger Deltans are veryyyyyyyyy simple and hardworking people. Speaking up for their due right is what earned them the "militant" title.

With the various headquarters located their it makes it easier for company and community dialogues and eliminates the usual bureaucracy that prolongs talks.

Mind you, the said environment gets polluted by their operations so it is fair for them to join in experiencing first hand the plight of the people.

I greet you.
did I hear you say "hard working"? only very few amongst them possess such please! angry

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by CriminalIkedi: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
TippyTop:

I think I agree with you

Pathetic bigot, you will surely agree. Spits on your head.

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by adeoba2008(m): 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nice move but security is the main issue.
Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by longayink: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
edoboy33:
I know president osinbajo is trying to appease the raging rage of the Niger delta no wonder his recent visit to the region but relocating headquarters is no good idea the Niger delta militant might just take advantage of it if you know what I mean

MODIFIED
I THINK IF SUFFICIENT SECURITY IS PROVIDENT PROVIDENT THE COMPANIES CAN BE RELOCATED

Plain Truth: Only thing Nigerdelta militants need to exploit is teaming up with IPOB and MASSOB to get Biafra back. thereafter it's easiest for Nigerdelta people to get whatever they want from Biafra than from Nigeria.

Exploiters of the Nigerdelta shall engineer violence and rift in the Nigerdelta to prevent the oil companies from relocating to the region. This is Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by Emassive(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
It's not a law PYO. Why are you trying to score political point by saying what they will never listen to

3 Likes

Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by TippyTop(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
CriminalIkedi:

Pathetic bigot, you will surely agree. Spits on your head.

E pain am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by ajealadick(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
If the Niger Deltans can't finish bombing the installations is the headquarters were their own brothers work they will like to bomb? I think someone is trying to play bad politics here. True we do't condone the acts perpetrated by the saboteurs and other acts of criminality, but I see it as giving back to the people what they deserve. If the companies are too insecure to stay within the Niger Delta to open offices, they should be insecure to exploit oil here too.
Iamwrath:
This decision will backfire, but this also highlights Osibanjo's good intentions for every tribe in the nation

I said it will backfire because one day, sooner or later some ediots will have something to be angry about, and they'll destroy said facilities, loot it and kidnap workers

That's why they did since the beginning, that's why everybody left the region

The marafakas will start kidnapping and bombing stuffs again

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by CriminalIkedi: 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
TippyTop:

E pain am grin grin grin

Lmaoo. Dumb person sef dey feel among cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by deflover(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Iamwrath:
This decision will backfire, but this also highlights Osibanjo's good intentions for every tribe in the nation

I said it will backfire because one day, sooner or later some ediots will have something to be angry about, and they'll destroy said facilities, loot it and kidnap workers

That's why they did since the beginning, that's why everybody left the region

The marafakas will start kidnapping and bombing stuffs again

Stop being a fool
Since they started drilling oil in 1958 so Niger Delta has been blowing up pipe lines and kidnapping

Its not a must to comment if u don't know what to say

Same way u all hailed buhari to fight the militants and we saw the results
Now someone is showing that he listens
You don't like it
It seems recession is paradise for u

2 Likes

Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by felixomor: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
TippyTop:

Are you really from Edo state?
How can someone from the Niger Delta protest relocation of company headquarters who're mining in the Niger Delta to Niger Delta? Do you know the number of people that would gain employment from this gesture?

Exactly.
I thought as much.
The boy looks like a Political imposter.

I dont think he is from edo state.

2 Likes

Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by chesterlee(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
shamecurls:
They or will probably go to Akwa-ibom if there HQ has to be in the Niger-Delta.

Rivers, Bayelsa, Edo, Ondo, Cross-river re totally out of it due to security.

IMO n Abia nko?
Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by ncoolsome(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
pacino26:

And the fact that u had to insult rather than give a mature argument shows how mature u are...we all know the stupid one,dnt hide behind d silence
Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by chukwyy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
I love this

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by ncoolsome(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
pacino26:

And the fact that u had to insult rather than give a mature argument shows how mature u are...u dnt sound wise either
Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by TippyTop(m): 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
CriminalIkedi:

Lmaoo. Dumb person sef dey feel among cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have better things to do than discuss with a semi deranged individual. Oya, find ya mates and stop the mentions.
I won't be replying to any more mentions, have a nice day.
Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by abbey2021: 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
I wonder how this country Nigeria will strive without this Yoruba tribe! I don't really want to sound ritualistic, but in all ramification this has always been the case.

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by felixomor: 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
edoboy33:
calm down maam

So u have been pretending to be edo, when u r not?
Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by Blue3k(m): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
mauriceju2:

The Yorubas never see wrong in this, they are boasting how Lagos GDP is bigger than African economy but will never tell you that they stealing tax from Niger Delter.

I don't think you know what stealing is. Lagos polticians did not put these guys in a black bag and force them to do business.

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by nkemjacob2(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
what a giant move. na oil develop lagos.... so naija deltas properties to go back dem
Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by CriminalIkedi: 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
TippyTop:

I have better things to do than discuss with a semi deranged individual. Oya, find ya mates and stop the mentions.
I won't be replying to any more mentions, have a nice day.

Coming from an asinine paid hack and senseless bigot, you have no working brain reason you display your foolishness here daily with your tribal bigotry. Your stupidity is legendary.

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by Combus: 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
I hope the vice president will live up to his word. Good intention by him.
Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by psucc(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
edoboy33:
kidnapping is not part of agitation its a criminal act punishable by the law
I mean the relocation of the corporate headquarters of the oil companies, sir. Not Kidnapping.
Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bad idea Mr presido, how can you move the whole cheese cake to a rat den. Those oil companies will be at the mercy of professional kidnappers
Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by tete7000(m): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ok o! Chevron and Mobil will have to uproot their Lagos structures and move them to Niger Delta. Let them start in earnest.
Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by matrixme(m): 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
I know Osibanjo is trying to look serious and all, but this move is just a big no-no. There are many forces against the directive than there are for it. Will the government provide free land and build physical structures to effect the move from her own pocket? What of logistics, security and so on?
I'm sure the big oil giants will fight this move viciously. Some of these operations are not like a makeshift canopy you can just wake up and pack. After all this is not the first time such directive was given.
Re: FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta by Iamwrath: 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Buhari didn't need to fight militants , he only needed to warn their sponsors and from what i've seen so far , it's worked great
deflover:

Stop being a fool
Since they started drilling oil in 1958 so Niger Delta has been blowing up pipe lines and kidnapping

Its not a must to comment if u don't know what to say

Same way u all hailed buhari to fight the militants and we saw the results
Now someone is showing that he listens
You don't like it
It seems recession is paradise for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles / Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) / Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.