Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week (24219 Views)

MFM FC Winger, Sikiru Olatunbosun Wins Cnn's Goal Of The Week Award / MFM FC Star Sikiru Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week / Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by ZombieKilla: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
holatimmy:
Repping Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries like Fire must fall and Power Must Change Hands....

Proudly Fire!!
Taaaa
Gbafuo joor
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by Rilwayne001: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
chinex276:

I dare to say ur unambitious... wen pple lyk us r aiming for Chelsea

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by seangy4konji: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
That's nice.

Can't find the goal on the internet.

Any link??
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by Mosesoly(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
just imagine if we have more games on television, I heard the guy has been scoring such goals before,LMC and NFF please wake up,if our games are on TV,our players too may be nominated for puskas

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by blackboy92(m): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
watched the match on supersport .....dat goal was amazing!

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by emmanuel1990(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Congrats to him. One day i will also play for Arsenal and will score fantabulous goals cool cool
at what age?
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by sosy25: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
Thank you anonimus for posting the video. I hope this achievement would give our NPFL more visibility round the world and hopefully naija footballers would get a measure of visibility outside naija just as many naija musicians have visibility outside naija

An0nimus:
No video?

Edit: Video don cho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZZ92_lMw3M

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by maclatunji: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
seangy4konji:
That's nice.

Can't find the goal on the internet.

Any link??

For you and others interested in the goal, view here
http://www.opinions.ng/watch-sikiru-olatunbosuns-wonder-goal-mfm-world-talking/

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by Gotaya: 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
That is the essence of TV... beautiful goals are been scored week in week out in other match centres... just think for once if the MFM Match wasn't on TV, we would have missed this feeling we are all having...

The LMC still has work to do in order to put all 10 games live on TV every match day... so we won't be missing moments as this...

#NPFLlive

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by 175(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
VanBommel:
go and check you tube na

Bring am come here. . .abi you wan ma slap u?

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin

I dey my house, comman beat me! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by eyitayo007(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
the goal burst my head , even devil go vote for the goal!
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by VanBommel(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
175:

Bring am come here. . .abi you wan ma slap u?

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin

I dey my house, comman beat me! tongue tongue tongue tongue
I dey with babe now, after we go talk tongue

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by mayorwah98(m): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
grin
Damilare6293:
Afonja always representing....
Anytime, any where .. Haters should go and hug transformer. He dey pain somepeople for body ooo grin
Damilare6293:
Afonja always representing....
Anytime, any where .. Haters should go and hug transformer. He dey pain somepeople for body ooo

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by mayorwah98(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
An0nimus:
No video?
Edit: Video don cho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZZ92_lMw3M
The goal bad goan

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by initialize(m): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
Sk

Congrats

Very talented guy.

We both played baseball for Hotbats baseball club at Eva Adelaja girls school in bariga.

He's a versatile person.

Glad to see him progressing in sports

2 Likes

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by mine85(m): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
Just watched the video... Wonderful goal
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by obontami: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
holatimmy:
Repping Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries like Fire must fall and Power Must Change Hands....

Proudly Fire!!
E go better for you. My sister. smiley

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by Heineken(m): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
Tazdroid:
Nice, well deserved.

Truth be told, that goal was ghostly
bro I watched that goal. This guy try sha.... Barcelona need borrow am against psg

3 Likes

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by Tazdroid(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Heineken:
bro I watched that goal. This guy try sha.... Barcelona need borrow am against psg
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by iambabaG: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Do you have a link to any video of the goal

https://www.youtube.com/embed/DZZ92_lMw3M

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by Donraqh(m): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
Who said Nigerian League will not get better, give us some time, with little patronage and packaging we are sure on our en route to kicking off.

Nigeria is the Brazil and Argentina of Africa, we have what it takes to be showcased but those who have the will power are not looking our way..... You have not seen best goals yet, even world bests are in this League.

I dare you to show a little passion, watch these games as they come your way, there are shortfalls we know, ranging from home must win to lack of adequate sponsors.

let your voice be heard, together and collectively we can better this NPFL, and with the help of LMC things are on the right course, this is our own, let's make worth seeing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
i smell offers from European clubs
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by DozieInc(m): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
The goal is spectacular, so out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by metrosexual: 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
chinex276:

I dare to say ur unambitious... wen pple lyk us r aiming for Chelsea ur here aiming for a seasoned top four club . don't u wanna achieve anything in life?

This is why African football can never develop, because pathetic fans like you don't know crap about football, glory hunter like you!

Teams like Sunderland, Swansea, Hull City, etc all have their stadiums filled with fans who keep supporting them even when these teams don't achieved anything for close to a century, that's what true fanaticism is about and not how crude Nigerians like you reason. With your logic every fan would only support the team winning at the moment, maybe a league would have only 2-3 teams, if its that way then football would have died centuries ago.

The Chelsea you are talking about prior to 2003 didn't have a fan base in Nigeria and now all of sudden you are talking crap about Arsenal, or did you start to watch football in 2005?
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by africandollar: 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
It starts from there but doesn't end there boy. Hope you can repeat similar goals so it this would not just be a one-hit wonder goal. Repeat severally and we might soon see you in Chelsea or that Chinko club Mikel go hide him destiny.
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by Walelavender(m): 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
That goal was a cracker. Well deserved!
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by chinex276(m): 12:02am On Mar 04, 2017
metrosexual:

This is why African football can never develop, because pathetic fans like you don't know crap about football, glory hunter like you!

Teams like Sunderland, Swansea, Hull City, etc all have their stadiums filled with fans who keep supporting them even when these teams don't achieved anything for close to a century, that's what true fanaticism is about and not how crude Nigerians like you reason. With your logic every fan would only support the team winning at the moment, maybe a league would have only 2-3 teams, if its that way then football would have died centuries ago.

The Chelsea you are talking about prior to 2003 didn't have a fan base in Nigeria and now all of sudden you are talking crap about Arsenal, or did you start to watch football in 2005?

u should have ended dis long script or should I say novel of urs with.....
signed: a pained arsenal fan

3 Likes

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by piagetskinner(m): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2017
that goal was priceless
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by sshalom(m): 12:51am On Mar 04, 2017
It was a great goal and absolutely deserves the award. The build up and audacity was a sight to behold.
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by guiddoti: 2:59am On Mar 04, 2017
elvision1:
So CNN dey watch rangers??
y are dey media network?
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by madjune(m): 3:06am On Mar 04, 2017
Abeg who dey train these MFM strikers?

Abi na holy ghost fire? Kidding.
The way the move for goals is nothing but acute and deadly.

Kudos to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matias Messi Handed Two-and-a-half-year Suspended Prison Sentence / Ronaldo Missing As Fifa Nominate Messi, Zlatan For 2019 Puskas Award / Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Australia 108 - 69

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.