Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,067 members, 7,916,117 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:48 PM

Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week (24265 Views)

MFM FC Winger, Sikiru Olatunbosun Wins Cnn's Goal Of The Week Award / MFM FC Star Sikiru Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week / Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
chinex276:

u should have ended dis long script or should I say novel of urs with.....
signed: a pained arsenal fan
grin grin grin
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by metrosexual: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
chinex276:

hmmm.... proff. of English... I doff my hat for u!
u DAT went to kings collage or maybe Cambridge... ohhhh... sorry Oxford ,perhaps havard..
I still Duff my hat for u. I don't show my prowess to loud mouths... from d onset I made a harmless sarcastic comment, but u come carry am for head like gala and lacasera... kontinu... engirish man... I hope say ur father Na wole Soyinka.

anu ofia

Onye nzuzu! I can come down to your level to get you schooled, when I'm done with you, you'd wish you mother had kept her legs closed.

I only corrected your wrong and parochial perception of football club fanaticism and instead of you getting erudition your impertinence is giving you guts to spit out gibberish.

PS: Please learn how to spell correctly, heck, even my 5 year old cousin can spell better than you! What the heck is "collage" doing in the above context and what is "havard"
please? Jeez! grin

Well, I'm not surprised, uncouth folks like you exhibit such incompetences!
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by chinex276(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
metrosexual:

Onye nzuzu! I can come down to your level to get you schooled, when I'm done with you, you'd wish you mother had kept her legs closed.

I only corrected your wrong and parochial perception of football club fanaticism and instead of you getting erudition your impertinence is giving you guts to spit out gibberish.

PS: Please learn how to spell correctly, heck, even my 5 year old cousin can spell better than you! What the heck is "collage" doing in the above context and what is "havard"
please? Jeez! grin

Well, I'm not surprised, uncouth folks like you exhibit such incompetences!

so u corrected me! I can see. how childish u are... now I knw ur a kid who is looking for wea to. pour out his English prowess... but I got bad news for u... I dnt engage in shitttty talks with a kid who probably is with a dictionary right now jus to impress his non existing ego.
get a life kid... I've. got one... and dis d last time I will reply u.
go wash plate for mama... kid
speaking bad against my mother? I forgive u for DAT... ur jus a kid by d way
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by metrosexual: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
chinex276:

so u corrected me! I can see. how childish u are... now I knw ur a kid who is looking for wea to. pour out his English prowess... but I got bad news for u... I dnt engage in shitttty talks with a kid who probably is with a dictionary right now jus to impress his non existing ego.
get a life kid... I've. got one... and dis d last time I will reply u.
go wash plate for mama... kid
speaking bad against my mother? I forgive u for DAT... ur jus a kid by d way

Lol, dude I'm just typing basic and simple English so what you saying about "English prowess"? Like seriously did you take English language lessons at secondary school level at all? If everybody in the world happen to reason like you, trekking will still be the fastest means of transportation. Take a look at this cretin suffering from juvenile delinquency calling me a kid, how funny! The oldest of your siblings can't stand me in comparison talk less of an uncouth puppy like you!

And mind you, I didn't speak bad "against" your mother, she is meaningless to me so why should I freaking care to wanna speak bad of her? I only inferred that if she knew you'd turn out to be this of a dunce she would have closed her legs and not get fu*ked to give birth to a pathetic piece of human garbage like you!

PS: Your English language composition is horrible! You speak bad "of" someone and not "against" someone. Your English teacher must be so ashamed of you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Neal Maupa Says Arsenal Players Need To Learn Humility / Nigeria U20 Stars Hand Cash To Patients During Visit To New Plymouth Hospital / Tokyo Olympics: Blessing Oborududu Wins Silver In Wrestling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.