Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,997 members, 7,915,921 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:26 PM

Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week (24261 Views)

MFM FC Winger, Sikiru Olatunbosun Wins Cnn's Goal Of The Week Award / MFM FC Star Sikiru Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week / Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by ojibole(m): 3:58am On Mar 04, 2017
the goal was too much jare ,thank God for super sport replay cams cos if na our local stations video d match we for nor c replay.
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by Number2(m): 3:59am On Mar 04, 2017
holatimmy:
Repping Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries like Fire must fall and Power Must Change Hands....

Proudly Fire!!
hmm I see
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by lanre2009: 4:17am On Mar 04, 2017
Classical goal.....Awesome stuff.
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by Orpe7(m): 4:35am On Mar 04, 2017
Thanks to dstv else how CNN wan take see am
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by supereagle(m): 5:25am On Mar 04, 2017
Even dogs they do they do.

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by Bamz(m): 6:27am On Mar 04, 2017
davodguy:
Na so. God dey announce people.

The kind of popularity that this young man from a poor background has gathered within 7 days, some well to do haven't earned 1/4 of it.

That's how God works, he chooses to announce anyone he feels like.

God's ways are not our ways. His thoughts are not our thoughts. smiley
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by ohiz2007(m): 6:38am On Mar 04, 2017
175:
So no YouTube video?

See it here:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/DZZ92_lMw3M
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by ohiz2007(m): 6:41am On Mar 04, 2017
seangy4konji:
That's nice.

Can't find the goal on the internet.

Any link??

https://www.youtube.com/embed/DZZ92_lMw3M
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by ifeanyi83(m): 6:47am On Mar 04, 2017
...and that is how his life changed...
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by haryomikun(m): 6:53am On Mar 04, 2017
davodguy:

The kind of popularity that this young man from a poor background has gathered within 7 days, some well to do haven't earned 1/4 of it.

Sometimes popularity doesnt do jack oh. No think am
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by femi4: 7:00am On Mar 04, 2017
holatimmy:
Repping Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries like Fire must fall and Power Must Change Hands....

Proudly Fire!!
This is pure football.... It has nothing to do with fire. Infact with all the fire, I thought they should be topping the table now
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by metrosexual: 7:04am On Mar 04, 2017
chinex276:

u should have ended dis long script or should I say novel of urs with.....
signed: a pained arsenal fan

Typical unintelligent and crude reply from a Chelsea fan, its clear you failed English language classes all through your turbulent time in secondary school.

Please get enrolled in a good Primary school before you become a disgrace to your children born or yet unborn.

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by PheezyLee(m): 7:17am On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Do you have a link to any video of the goal

check @cnnfootball twitter page
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by PheezyLee(m): 7:20am On Mar 04, 2017
and Rohr saw nothing in the home based player as no one made the 25 men invited for the super eagles team.

He preferrred those warming the bench in their respective foreign leagues to those playing steady great football at home
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by nemynely(m): 7:37am On Mar 04, 2017
holatimmy:

Proudly Fire!!

pls just stop! none of what you mentioned above had a hand in the feat he achieved. why underplay the fact that Olatunbosun has put in tons of hours into workout and training sessions which culminated in the brilliant goal we are all celebrating, including CNN.
If it is by fire and miracles, lets see them tweak an unbeaten run and win the league.
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by Toks2008(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2017
davodguy:

That is why he is GOD.

A fantastic goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZZ92_lMw3M
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by Toks2008(m): 7:55am On Mar 04, 2017
nemynely:

pls just stop! none of what you mentioned above had a hand in the feat he achieved. why underplay the fact that Olatunbosun has put in tons of hours into workout and training sessions which culminated in the brilliant goal we are all celebrating, including CNN.
If it is by fire and miracles, lets see them tweak an unbeaten run and win the league.

This your comment just inspired me to create a thread which will be titled..."Principles and principalities"

My brother i quite agree that lots of self development played a hige role but pray you don't experience a situation where all the principles of success fails because there is a principality somewhere working against you.

We live in a black continent and a black country where everything works against our success.

If you want to doubt me just make your research and it will blow your mind that there have been better goals before his yet no one heard about them.

1 Like

Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by oliidell(m): 8:03am On Mar 04, 2017
Jesus H. Christ! That was a goal and half.
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by saintade01(m): 8:05am On Mar 04, 2017
An0nimus:
No video?

Edit: Video don cho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZZ92_lMw3M

WOW

and that is Agege Stadium ?

another WOW
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by tripoli007(m): 8:21am On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Do you have a link to any video of the goal

Just type the guys name on YouTube the schocker of a goal is all over
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by ukandi1(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2017
Tolulopefinest:
Wow....

This is the type of player arsenal needs to score 5 goals against Bayern

Hahahahahaha.... Bros, I feel ur pain, ur wish, ur passion but sadly ARSENAL has no arsenal to overturn such. Let's hope BAYERN would not improve on d tally by beating us 6...0 this time at d EmiratesEmirates

Teamwengermustgo
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by LordOfNaira: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2017
He deserves it. The goal and the passes that led to the goal all deserve commendation.
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by LordOfNaira: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2017
femi4:
This is pure football.... It has nothing to do with fire. Infact with all the fire, I thought they should be topping the table now

Don't mind them. They want to steal the young man's glory all because he happened to be playing for their church's football club when he scored that cracker.
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by Jammiiee(m): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2017
One day I will play for RealMadrid and beat Ronaldo's records angry
Rilwayne001:
Congrats to him. One day i will also play for Arsenal and will score fantabulous goals cool cool
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by chinex276(m): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2017
metrosexual:

Typical unintelligent and crude reply from a Chelsea fan, its clear you failed English language classes all through your turbulent time in secondary school.

Please get enrolled in a good Primary school before you become a disgrace to your children born or yet unborn.

hmmm.... proff. of English... I doff my hat for u!
u DAT went to kings collage or maybe Cambridge... ohhhh... sorry Oxford ,perhaps havard..
I still Duff my hat for u. I don't show my prowess to loud mouths... from d onset I made a harmless sarcastic comment, but u come carry am for head like gala and lacasera... kontinu... engirish man... I hope say ur father Na wole Soyinka.

anu ofia
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by Treasure17(m): 10:05am On Mar 04, 2017
doctorkush:
Cant they just modify the name of the club... Atleast... Seeing the name there,i thot cnn was helping out with a crusade bla bla... The club is no longer grass root ....

And how is that your headache...go and modify it for them.. bad bele
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by ogbologbo1000(m): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2017
this goal can get him a club in europe
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by Treasure17(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2017
Toks2008:

This your comment just inspired me to create a thread which will be titled..."Principles and principalities"

My brother i quite agree that lots of self development played a hige role but pray you don't experience a situation where all the principles of success fails because there is a principality somewhere working against you.

We live in a black continent and a black country where everything works against our success.

If you want to doubt me just make your research and it will blow your mind that there have been better goals before his yet no one heard about them.
nice one from you..
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by Yarduni: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2017
This will bring focus to the nfl
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by andepower: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2017
Congratulations to him. The strike was superb and in a class of its own
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by SalamRushdie: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2017
tripoli007:

Just type the guys name on YouTube the schocker of a goal is all over

Thanks a lot ..saw it on YouTube already ..great goal I must say
Re: Olatunbosun Wins CNN Goal Of The Week by Babysheart(f): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
Awesome goal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matias Messi Handed Two-and-a-half-year Suspended Prison Sentence / Valencia Cf Vs NPFL All Stars 2 - 1 On 10th August 2016 / Neal Maupa Says Arsenal Players Need To Learn Humility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.