Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,294 members, 7,977,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:28 PM

What Should I Do About Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do About Her? (665 Views)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do About Her? by kayodepaul1983(m): 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
angry angry angry i met a girl last year, we were close and later on we begin to date, although she went through alot in relationship,got married and divorce the man because it was hell in the cell. we met and become close friends later we were dating, but suddenly she left the country and not coming back again to nigeria for 3years cos of her paper and arranggy husband in yankee. now she is there, we only talk once in awhile and i can't say i love you and find a way to see you or come over there, becos of her papers i can't say such becos she is doing arranggy husband there and she is been monitor. should i leave her or what can i do? i ve not love someone like her before i really miss her and still love her but i think she doesn't. embarassed smiley
Re: What Should I Do About Her? by falconey(m): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2017
leave her, lots of girls are here.
Re: What Should I Do About Her? by Okuda(m): 12:04am On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=falconey post=54309515] leave her, lots of girls are here. [/quote

no he shouldnt leave her. when she divorces her arrangey husband she would come and marry him as her one and true love. grin
Re: What Should I Do About Her? by 3RNEST(m): 12:12am On Mar 06, 2017
from your comments u hv so much love for her...u tasted a fruit u can't leave well it's hard sha..let me think I will tell u what to do.. Brb.
Re: What Should I Do About Her? by naija1stpikin: 2:45am On Mar 06, 2017
kill her
Re: What Should I Do About Her? by yomi007k(m): 3:30am On Mar 06, 2017

I will have to ask ifa cos im mere human....

But dont bank on it...wat if after the arrangee parole she gets somebody else?

People like dt hardly look back because dey wana mk it by all means plus she didnt even give u any form of strong commitment.

My opinion ooo
Re: What Should I Do About Her? by firstking01(m): 6:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Some of you guys need slap to reset your brains...so, you are in nigeria hoping for a lady who's in diaspora fvcking another man to come back and marry you
Re: What Should I Do About Her? by xtiandating: 6:41am On Mar 06, 2017
kayodepaul1983:
angry angry angry i met a girl last year, we were close and later on we begin to date, although she went through alot in relationship,got married and divorce the man because it was hell in the cell. we met and become close friends later we were dating, but suddenly she left the country and not coming back again to nigeria for 3years cos of her paper and arranggy husband in yankee. now she is there, we only talk once in awhile and i can't say i love you and find a way to see you or come over there, becos of her papers i can't say such becos she is doing arranggy husband there and she is been monitor. should i leave her or what can i do? i ve not love someone like her before i really miss her and still love her but i think she doesn't. embarassed smiley
If you are convinced she does not love you, and there was no serious dating before she left, then move on and take your mind off her.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Was Killed Together With His Family For Preaching The Gosple / Help Out!matured Mind / Dating A Choir Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.