Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat (6141 Views)

Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online / Shaba Ibrahim, Kogi Polytechnic Lecturer Beaten For Criticising Governor Bello / Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by momentarylapse: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
I know my daughter will kick you on your butt.

You deserve to keep quiet when elders speak though you re a product of qupta education

QUOTA not QUPTA!

I can see education is not really your forte! Lwkmd!
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

1: Let me start from here 1st! Can you tell me one thing that your own state governor who is not a BIG FOOL has achieved in direct comparison with kaduna state of which el rufai is governing?

2:And by the way name 5 salient points of which you disagreed with in his book that made you throw it away in the trash? You can use google sef since I know you are actually just a young liar!

Now before you start displaying your ignorance by dragging us into the realm of insults...I am not even from kaduna, or a yoruba or a muslim....just a well informed nigerian that moves from state to state to work! Let's go....
I'm from Anambra and comparing Obiano with Elrufai is like comparing the length of Mississippi with River Kaduna.

Remember I've spent my time in Kaduna and I'm there right now for a project.

The book talks about another person that's not close to el rufai in reality.

If you are not a yoruba nor hausa nor muslim then you are Patient Zero of Zombie

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

QUOTA not QUPTA!

I can see education is not really your forte! Lwkmd!
Still doesn't change you are a product of quota education.

Always be able to decipher typo or else you will end up like Mumuhadu mumuhar grin

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

As usual the insults over intellect! Small boy look at my second post and let us start the debate! By the time I am done with you today you will regret owning a phone!

I want you to prove that the ipob youths we see everyday are not just a bunch of hate filled, dull, tribalistic, misinformed, ignorant online nobodies who rather than use their wits rely on insults and the report button to hide their lack of knowledge! Are you afraid? Start answering the questions....please! grin
So tell us your state let's start the debate.

I will allocate the next 2 hours making a mincemeat of you

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Where is this boy that has momentary lapse grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by momentarylapse: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
I'm from Anambra and comparing Obiano with Elrufai is like comparing the length of Mississippi with River Kaduna.

Remember I've spent my time in Kaduna and I'm there right now for a project.

If you are not a yoruba nor hausa nor muslim then you are Patient Zero of Zombie

You are in kaduna for a project? Okay is their a massive investment in all sorts of infrastructure currently going on in the state? As regards to road construction both federal and state roads? Rural agriculture? Street naming? Health centre development with the aid of www.reboot.org? Security? IGR? Road security through the creation of kastellea? Empowerment of youths through the metro taxi scheme? Grant of agric loans to small scale farmers? Development of state farms in collaboration with the Kenyan governmet?

Or are you blind to all these facts? And is obiano having the same projects on ground in anambra that is still grappling with common erosion? And by the way was onianos ugwu project not discovered to be a fraud?

Or are you partially blind? Deny let me see! And by the way try as you might I will not insult you....i can't stoop to your level!
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
Tell us your state then let's debate and see how a man from Sahel Gombe will hush me up

Cc momentarylapse

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

You are in kaduna for a project? Okay is their a massive investment in all sorts of infrastructure currently going on in the state? As regards to road construction both federal and state roads? Rural agriculture? Street naming? Health centre development with the aid of www.reboot.org? Security? IGR? Road security through the creation of kastellea? Empowerment of youths through the metro taxi scheme? Grant of agric loans to small scale farmers? Development of state farms in collaboration with the Kenyan governmet?

Or are you blind to all these facts? And is obiano having the same projects on ground in anambra that is still grappling with common erosion? And by the way was onianos ugwu project not discovered to be a fraud?

Or are you partially blind? Deny let me see! And by the way try as you might I will not insult you....i can't stoop to your level!
You said you are not from Kaduna so tell us your state before all these vituperation like an old woman without teeth

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Splashme: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
anibi9674:
ellrufai is a midget.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

Funny lot that's still believing in government funded project while the Private sector is being destroyed because of insecurity.

Oga tell me your state let's focus there.

All these above mentioned nonsense are not on ground in Kaduna right now. Your government is inviting Kenyans and you are celebrating it. Tufiakwa. Why not partner with Lagos state to help in developing that state
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Festy4u(m): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:

Jonah Is a natural disaster

He's worst than earthquake and tsunami

That's okay,.....we have heard your BMC contribution. Now, run along to pick up your BMC wage! grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Momentarylapse kindly check my siggy and you will know i don't run from debates.

Tell me where you are from lets start with thhat place.

Remember, you are not from Kaduna nor a Yoruba and you are not a muslim.

I want to know this new breed zombie pathogen that his patriotism can kill buhari prostrate cancer
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by momentarylapse: 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
I'm from Anambra!

You are from anambra so you are ipob compliant which means we should be ready for a lot of lies and insults so no wahala there!

Now can you see how dense you are? The book was about the successes, failures and frustrations of the man's 1st decade as a public servant? How come for someone who claimed to read the book all you could say about it was this trash you wrote up there? How come a big fool would elucidate on both his failures and achievements at the same time? If not for the fact that he is also hoping for others to learn from his errors or challenges?

How come this big evil fool remains as both the best director of both the BPE and both the best performing minister of the FCT even after a decade of exiting both positions? How come he is still the template by which all other administrators who hold those posts are measured?

How come he is performing so foolishly that he is currently one of the top 3 performing governors in this current dispensation? Or do you just enjoy displaying stupidity through your views online?
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

You are from anambra so you are ipob compliant which means we should be ready for a lot of lies and insults so no wahala there!

Now can you see how dense you are? The book was about the successes, failures and frustrations of the man's 1st decade as a public servant? How come for someone who claimed to read the book all you could say about it was this trash you wrote up there? How come a big fool would elucidate on both his failures and achievements at the same time? If not for the fact that he is also hoping for others to learn from his errors or challenges?

How come this big evil fool remains as both the best director of both the BPE and both the best performing minister of the FCT even after a decade of exiting both positions? How come he is still the template by which all other administrators who hold those posts are measured?

How come he is performing so foolishly that he is currently one of the top 3 performing governors in this current dispensation? Or do you just enjoy displaying stupidity through your views online?
El rufai one of the top 3 performing governor in this dispensation.

I must beat out that Wukari weed you ve been smoking

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2017

I'm proud of my state. Ipob or no Ipob i will teach you why you need to join Ipob today. I don't suffer idiots to live so I'm gonna start with this. El rufai is the father of all liars and he insults everyone that doesn't buy his argument. He insulted GEJ and PEJ at will. Yaradua wasn't left out from that evil midget rants.

Momomentarylapse kindly tell us your state if you proud of it. I told everyone here mine and i want to debate with you about El rufai vis a vis your own state

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by momentarylapse: 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
El rufai one of the top 3 performing governor in this dispensation.

I must beat out that Wukari weed you ve been smoking

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/nigeria-8-best-performing-state-governors-so-far-in-2016.219765/

Please save all those your stale memes and dry wukari weed jokes for your fellow brothers in stupidity to come and like and share later! I deal in facts not fiction.....so far you have only been running around in circles without bringing any substance to the table! The smart ones viewing this thread are aware of your intellectual deficiencies so you can't fool anyone but yourself!

Go school you no gree! Learn to read and write mba! Develop logical thought mba! Use links to butress your facts....whossai!

Please read that link and after that slap yourself and receive sense! cheesy
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

Look at how pained you are? So because I have embarrassed you and bludgeoned you with facts and You can't stand the heat so you have to result to insulting my person! You must be silly! We are not mates boy whenever you return mention me a gain and I will still impale you with knowledge!

Cc:Seun, Mynd44, dominique, lalasticlala and oam4j....abeg help this child discover the meaning of debate!
Tell us your state let's do this debate. Next time you will avoid my moniker.

I'm from Anambra which Nairaland should have taught you that they have pride so tell me your state. I can't let you go scot free without us engaging in this rumble of debate

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

My mind games have messed you up and pained you so badly that you had to start insulting me over a man you don't even know? Sorry oh!I told you that your waterloo shocked shocked shocked was coming!

Next time open your mind and argue like a sane person and never ever insult your intellectual superiors! It makes you seem petty and unoriginal! Wait for the hammer of justice to serve you your deserved punishment! grin

Bye....my boy!
I will make sure i educate you about good governance so we are in this together. There is no bye grin grin

Omenka will be so happy that I've got my next student so i ll start following you and trust me it can be frustrating grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by momentarylapse: 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
I will make sure i educate you about good governance so we are in this together. There is no bye grin grin

Omenka will be so happy that I've got my next student so I'LL START FOLLOWING YOU and TRUST ME IT CAN BE FRUSTATING grin

You are still crying? Because I have shamed you? What a child.. I've already even forgotten about you! Anyway You will end up deactivating this account ! I wish you the best in dealing with your online frustrations!

Erm mynd44....ample evidence of this pained kids future plans on stalking and bullying so be sure to keep his moniker on ice!
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

You are still crying? Because I have shamed you? What a child.. I've already even forgotten about you! Anyway You will end up deactivating this account ! I wish you the best in dealing with your online frustrations!

Erm mynd44....ample evidence of this pained kids future plans on stalking and bullying so be sure to keep his moniker on ice!
Please let's not derail. Let's focus on the topic vis-a-vis your state. We need healthy debate here so jump in lets ride.
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

Erm mynd4....ample evidence of this pained kids future plans on stalking and bullying so be sure to keep his moniker on ice!
You are not from Kaduna nor Yoruba nor a Muslim. Kindly tell us if you are herdsmen from Libya that buhari talked about

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
Momentarylapse I'm waiting for you to tell us your state

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by momentarylapse: 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
You are not from Kaduna nor Yoruba nor a Muslim. Kindly tell us if you are HERDSMEN FROM LIBYA that buhari talked about

Mynd44, dominique, lalasticlala, seun, oam4j!

can you kindly tell us why you keep letting this immature kid stop quote me with snide insults just because I embarrassed him with points! Why are you hiding his posts?

I wonder why it's so hard for the mods to do their jobs?
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Ngokafor(f): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
i know you will type nonsense but take beating first

...Lmao grin..u no even let am land before you rained beatings on him,na wao cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Set To Expose How Channels TV Doctored Old Interview Of Osinbanjo / Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] / Nigeria Has Improved 4G Coverage From 23% To 77.52% — Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.