Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat (6139 Views)

Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online / Shaba Ibrahim, Kogi Polytechnic Lecturer Beaten For Criticising Governor Bello / Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by momentarylapse: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
Momentarylapse kindly check my siggy and you will know i don't run from debates.

Tell me where you are from lets start with thhat place.

Remember, you are not from Kaduna nor a Yoruba and you are not a muslim.

I want to know THIS NEW BREED ZOMBIE PATHOGEN THAT HIS PATRIOTISM CAN KILL BUHARI PROSTATE CANCER

Seun and mynd44...I want to know how a debate about a book and infrastructure in a kaduna led to this!
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

Mynd44, dominique, lalasticlala, seun, oam4j!

can you kindly tell us why you keep letting this immature kid stop quote me with snide insults just because I embarrassed him with points! Why are you hiding his posts?

I wonder why it's so hard for the mods to do their jobs?
Herdsmen is not derogatory. Libyans have herdsmen according to buhari so you don't have a case
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by momentarylapse: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
You said you are not from Kaduna so tell us your state before all these vituperation like an OLD WOMAN WITHOUT TEETH

Mynd44! Very smart discussion I presume!
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

Seun and mynd44...I want to know how a debate about a book and infrastructure in a kaduna led to this!
There was no reference made to you there.

Zombie is a common word here just like wailers
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

Mynd44! Very smart discussion I presume!
You weren't mentioned there so don't derail.

Lets do a debate about what you asked for. Trying to take someone out doesn't work
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by omoharry(f): 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
CplusJason:
I guess you wanted to type "Smelling"
Thanks.Noted
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by sirfit: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Own a networking site today whatsapp 09071512992 scripts avalaible at cheap price
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by orisa37: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Politics of the absurd.
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

As usual the insults over intellect! Small boy look at my second post and let us start the debate! By the time I am done with you today you will regret owning a phone!

I want you to prove that the ipob youths we see everyday are not just a bunch of hate filled, dull, tribalistic, misinformed, ignorant online nobodies who rather than use their wits rely on insults and the report button to hide their lack of knowledge! Are you afraid? Start answering the questions....please! grin
Back to business. I want you to finish me
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
If only Nigeria had Laws...den people lik Hell-Rufai would hav been in prison...
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by do4luv14(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:
El rufai and Jonathan are the same thing
are what Oh!!!!, ah don forget again nah SARRKI,
chai jst scratching ma head shocked
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by momentarylapse: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
See how i have made a grown man my slave out of painment... grin
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by momentarylapse: 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
Back to business. I want you to finish me

I finished you since from the 1st page in case you haven't noticed! Now let me give you some simple advice If you think you are good at insults since those dry ones you were busy pulling out from your playbook seems to be your only tactic on nl and you want to also challenge me in that arena since you are definitely not up to scratch intellectually by the cowardice, tears and vapid arguments you have displayed on this thread, I would advice you to open a thread for that purpose, mention me and watch the way I would send you to hades with my fingers!

Aside from that do not mention me on this thread again or I would invoke the mods since that is a violation of rule 2! I know you have been begging them behind the scenes! If you think I am joking...mention me after you reply this post! Pained kid!
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Csami(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:

I want to know this new breed zombie pathogen that his patriotism can kill buhari prostrate cancer

Zombie don get new breed!? shocked shocked
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Devices(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

I finished you since from the 1st page in case you haven't noticed! Now let me give you some simple advice If you think you are good at insults since those dry ones you were busy pulling out from your playbook seems to be your only tactic on nl and you want to also challenge my in that arena since you are definitely not up to scratch intellectually by the cowardice, tears and vapid arguments you have displayed on this thread, I would advice you to open a thread for that purpose, mention me and watch the way I would send you to hades with my fingers!

Aside from that do not mention me on this thread again or I would invoke the mods since that is a violation of rule 2! I know you have been begging them behind the scenes! If you think I am joking...mention me after you reply this post! Pained kid!

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? That disgraced you here.

Stop making noise and face him without Mynd4
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by momentarylapse: 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Devices:

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? That disgraced you here.

Stop making noise and face him without Mynd4

Get lost! That is the best reply for kids like you!
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

I finished you since from the 1st page in case you haven't noticed! Now let me give you some simple advice If you think you are good at insults since those dry ones you were busy pulling out from your playbook seems to be your only tactic on nl and you want to also challenge me in that arena since you are definitely not up to scratch intellectually by the cowardice, tears and vapid arguments you have displayed on this thread, I would advice you to open a thread for that purpose, mention me and watch the way I would send you to hades with my fingers!

Our debate must be done. Tell us your state lets compare or you keep quiet
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Devices(m): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

Get lost! That is the best reply for kids like you!
You are lost already.
adult with kid brain.
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

[b]I finished you since from the 1st page in case you haven't noticed! [/b]Now let me give you some simple advice If you think you are good at insults since those dry ones you were busy pulling out from your playbook seems to be your only tactic on nl and you want to also challenge me in that arena since you are definitely not up to scratch intellectually by the cowardice, tears and vapid arguments you have displayed on this thread, I would advice you to open a thread for that purpose, mention me and watch the way I would send you to hades with my fingers!

Finished just got a new meaning with all these nothing you typed

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:
Stop being confused. You called me a grown man here again

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:
Stop being confused. You called me a grown man here again. I will deliver ypu from your zoneB since you refuse to debate.

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by momentarylapse: 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
Finished just got a new meaning with all these nothing you typed

Mynd44...seun...puskin....dominique...lalasticlala....farano....kindly take note of rule 2 violations by this poster all because he lost a debate on this thread.....he has insulted and promised to stalk and harrass my handle on this thread for his intellectual handicaps.

Mynd44....you have even hidden his posts filled with evidence on page 2...tell us why.
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

Mynd44...seun...puskin....dominique...lalasticlala....farano....kindly take note of rule 2 violations by this poster all because he lost a debate on this thread.....he has insulted and promised to stalk and harrass my handle on this thread for his intellectual handicaps.

Mynd44....you have even hidden his posts filled with evidence on page 2...tell us why.
Seriously it's getting boring with you but I'm waiting for our debate. Anambra men don't run from a challenge. Lemme pick my teeth and wait

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Devices(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
Seriously it's getting boring with you but I'm waiting for our debate. Anambra men don't run from a challenge. Lemme pick my teeth and wait

Bro, ignore that kid, debate with the bigger ones, he is obviously a kid.
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
wink I was on my own and he jumped into my mentions to insult me forgetting that i can get down to his level and still mess him up there. I really want to know the state he came from since he is not Yoruba nor a Muslim and he said he is not from Kaduna.

I detest anything El rufai and i don't suffer his minions here with kid gloves. He will get a full dose of me.
Devices:

Bro, ignore that kid, debate with the bigger ones, he is obviously a kid.
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

1: Let me start from here 1st! Can you tell me one thing that your own state governor who is not a BIG FOOL has achieved in direct comparison with kaduna state of which el rufai is governing?

2:And by the way name 5 salient points of which you disagreed with in his book that made you throw it away in the trash? You can use google sef since I know you are actually just a young liar!

Now before you start displaying your ignorance by dragging us into the realm of insults...I am not even from kaduna, or a yoruba or a muslim....just a well informed nigerian that moves from state to state to work! Let's go
Lets March grin
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Devices(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
wink I was on my own and he jumped into my mentions to insult me forgetting that i can get down to his level and still mess him up there. I really want to know the state he came from since he is not Yoruba nor a Muslim and he said he is not from Kaduna.

I detest anything El rufai and i don't suffer his minions here with kid gloves. He will get a full dose of me.

Amam, ignore him abeg, he is always seeking for attention, must be a lonely homeless kid without hope. Nairaland is the only place he can show his frustrations.
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
Devices:

Amam, ignore him abeg, he is always seeking for attention, must be a lonely homeless kid without hope. Nairaland is the only place he can show his frustrations.
Daalu.

Lemme free him
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by momentarylapse: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
Daalu.

Lemme free him

You are tired! What a joker...please continue displaying your senselessness! I beg of you!

Look at this coward that has to beg mods to hide his posts and only knows how to report people that floor him trying to take the high road! grin
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by CplusJason: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
omoharry:
Thanks.Noted
cool
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Nukualofa: 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lalasticlala fp let the whole world see how el rufai has gone down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Earned N1.662trn From Oil Block License Renewals, Royalties In One Year / Oshiomhole Walked Akpabio Out Of APC NEC Meeting / FG Approves 5 New Power Sub-stations In Kaduna, Enugu, Kogi, Ondo & Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.