Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,577 members, 7,917,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:29 PM

You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat (6201 Views)

Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online / Shaba Ibrahim, Kogi Polytechnic Lecturer Beaten For Criticising Governor Bello / Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Ephraimatic(m): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
sarrki:
Jonah Jonah
He failed Generation yet unborn
Have you not failed your family?

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Adiola(f): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

You are in kaduna for a project? Okay is their a massive investment in all sorts of infrastructure currently going on in the state? As regards to road construction both federal and state roads? Rural agriculture? Street naming? Health centre development with the aid of www.reboot.org? Security? IGR? Road security through the creation of kastellea? Empowerment of youths through the metro taxi scheme? Grant of agric loans to small scale farmers? Development of state farms in collaboration with the Kenyan governmet?

Or are you blind to all these facts? And is obiano having the same projects on ground in anambra that is still grappling with common erosion? And by the way was onianos ugwu project not discovered to be a fraud?

Or are you partially blind? Deny let me see! And by the way try as you might I will not insult you....i can't stoop to your level!
if I were that guy I won't bother replying you cos your replies stinks of deceits

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Adiola(f): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nukualofa:
I will make sure i educate you about good governance so we are in this together. There is no bye grin grin

Omenka will be so happy that I've got my next student so i ll start following you and trust me it can be frustrating grin
I reported omenka ,He has been banned

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Adiola(f): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

I am not suprised.....thats why most of your families members think you are adopted ..you are too intellectually handicapped fo their liking.
I'm sending u on exile now

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by momentarylapse: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Adiola:
I'm sending u on exile now

See this one for telling you that you are intellectually challenged? Please get lost if you dont know nairalands rules.
Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by Adiola(f): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
momentarylapse:

See this one for telling you that you are intellectually challenged? Please get lost if you dont know nairalands rules.
rule 2 read up that's if you have not been banned

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat by momentarylapse: 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Adiola:
rule 2 read up that's if you have not been banned

What part of get lost dont you understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olawepo Hashim Explained Why CBN Has Failed To Grow Nigeria’s Economy / BREAKING NEWS! Election Results Out In Abia State / Solomon Dalung: My Ministry Worked Better Than Others Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.