Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members (35724 Views)

South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos / Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by michoim(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Shameless IPoB.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Bekimbo(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminals

A confirned terrorist group

You will soon kill yourself

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Bekimbo(m): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

You be my person I dey on 1759 right now

Waiting for the arrival of the tormentor of the enemies of

state to arrive .

The one and only Muhammadu Buhari my mentor

Buhari died a long time ago

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by bilazego(m): 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminals

One day you will repent and have peace of mind. hate is such a burden to bear.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aburi001:
Are you saying Anambra is no longer a state in Nigeria?

If yes, why is Anambra receiving a monthly Federal Allocation from the Federal Government?

I know this will not go down well with the IPOB and Biafrauds
u get time dey follow all this bug infested iPaD youth dey argue. Afterall we know what they are really good at ...empty chest beating. if truly they want to secede they should stop collecting Allocation from federal government...Stop their iPad children from going to government school.... Stop using Nigeria government light....Stop plying road built by the government...I can name but a few and I tell you until they start doing this we won't take them seriously they will forever be the 5%eirs they are in 9ice voice till infinity

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by cstr55: 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Btw, who are those nitwits carrying out these offensive pro-buhari rally?
The guy is not popular in the east for heaven's sake.
The fact that his soldiers under his orders are responsible for the death of many innocents is enough justification for an IPOB displeasure.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by goldedprince: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
rally must hold, buhari must rule for another 10years.
ipob or whatever your name is, this is nigeria and not biafra.
btw, not all of us from the south south and south east support that stupid terrorist movement called ipob.
if you touts come out to stop a legitimate rally that is been done by legetimate nigerians just because you feel u run a terrorist group,
you will join your other fellows six feet below.
i know some idiots will come quoting and mentioning me.
for those that are jobless enough to mention me, just know that i wont waste my time and mb arguing or reading mentions from jobless touts
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Bekimbo(m): 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Not really. It only mean that IPOB will collapse easily. Many that were hitherto Kanu's admirers have since lost interests after they were shouted down for differing with IPOB. Soon, it will be Igbos that will call for IPOB'S heads.
Mark my words! Immediately they reveal what they stand for, Igbos will deal with
them.

Keep dreaming

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Inspectorsuga(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminals

This sarrki guy sef ...I wonder why u have chosen to always be a nuisance on any thread that u appear...
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by gemini35(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
loopman:

I thought you were a responsible fellow on the Gen. Adeyinka thread, didn't know you are just another run off the mill IPOB, I guess I was deceived by your good English as we all know that IPOB generally have difficulty with English.
A modern environment is made UP of plurality of opinions, IPOB should never have the monopoly of defining the social narratives in the EAST.
must you insult ipob to make a point,point of correction english is a borrowed language,can the british that colonised you speak igbo,
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Aburi001: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Alamala1:
u get time dey follow all this bug infested iPaD youth dey argue. Afterall we know what they are really good at ...empty chest beating. if truly they want to secede they should stop collecting Allocation from federal government...Stop their iPad children from going to government school.... Stop using Nigeria government light....Stop plying road built by the government...I can name but a few and I tell you until they start doing this we won't take them seriously they will forever be the 5%eirs they are in 9ice voice till infinity
God bless you my guy!
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
kingzizzy:
Nice one IPOB. To think that a highly discredited party like APC wants to show their face in Anambra is despicable.

I urge my fellow Ndi Anambra to embarass this party of Lucifer himself called APC by not coming out to join them in their show of shame.
And when they(ipork piglets)get killed don't run crying here about genocide.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by cstr55: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by buchilino(m): 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminals

D MORE U TALK ABOUT IPOB, D MORE RIDICULOUS U SOUND. I DON'T NEED 2 SAY MORE COS I THINK U HAVE ALREADY REVEALED WHO PAYS N SPONSOR U

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin[center][/center]iPork? lmfao
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by gemini35(m): 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
loopman:

This whole idea of trying to silence opinions that don't fit into the IPOB ideology in the East is very dangerous for Igbos.
some time,s i,wonder why matured men will see naked truth,that buhari has inflicted hardship on nigerians.s and still want,s to drum support for him just for a stipend,and many come here without shame capping nonsense,monopoly this,monoply that,just to show that hatred,you guy call,ipod terrorist but claim educated,
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by gemini35(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
nonsobaba:
I have said it before that Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod. Go through the names of their rank and file. That criminal organisation is populated mostly by wawa ppl of enugu state, and Imo state indigenes. This false accusation against Obiano is just another proof of their envious mindset towards destabilising Anambra, which is currently the fastest developing state in Nigeria today. After accusing APC of planning the protest, they had to drag Obiano's name to their madness in order to achieve their agenda against the governor, even when Obiano has very recently, launched open attacks against APC for failing the country.
shut up,are from anambra

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Awoo88: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

I don't patronize that man ooo

Bro tap into baba agro policies

You will make money

Sai baba
U see ur life? They encourage you to do back breaking work with 30k while Apc chieftains children are getting jobs on CBN, and Co. Even uniform work are giving to their cousins while you keep posting nonsense for peanut. Make e no better for persin wen dey do u
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Hokstrend: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Okpabana: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
These has confirmed my position that the igbos will remain irrelevant in Naija politics. Hatred for other tribes and parties that is not indigenous to them like APGA will not give you the presidency rather productive alliances.

Buhari's and APC crime is that they removed a govt loved by the ibos from power.

The elders said "support others so that they can also support you when it's your turn' shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by IPOB123london: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Goke7: 3:29pm
what if pdp wants to hold a rally too? they will allow them ba cos they never killed anyone during their own reign

This just shows ipob is just a political tool being used as decoy for secession.

It's advisable for ipob to register as a political party as they are one or else how is APC's rally their business.

Someone needs to reveal ipob's true identity! They sound more like a political party these days!

thats the problem

we have been saying this time and time again and again

the fact we share black skin does not replicate we are same

IPOB are individual; children of the most High that are in more than 70 countries

so what is political tool u are blabbing about in the zoo

if u are comfortable living in a country where 3 yrs get kidnapped to marry off to one boko harem in the north we are not; where one walk away with old people pension fund and everybody is keeping quiet we are not; where buhari foot soldiers go round killing people and everybody including your pastor then we are not; Herdsmen go round killing people and everybody is keeping quiet we are not

Get this in your skull; u can keep your precious zoo and just leave us alone

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by IPOB123london: 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Okpabana: 8:30pm
These has confirmed my position that the igbos will remain irrelevant in Naija politics. Hatred for other tribes and parties that is indigenous to them like APGA instead of productive alliances.

Buhari's and APC crime is that they removed a govt loved the ibos from power.

The elders said "support others so that they can also support you when it's your turn' shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Coming at a time technology has gone from analogue to digital now moving to 5th generation

the Africans are running out of food to eat

mr man hang on to your precious zoo; your children will be very proud

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by AirforceKommand: 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
gemini35:
shut up,are from anambra

The monkey you quoted isn't from Anambra state. he is igala from Nzam.

The guy is a hardened criminal.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Okpabana: 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
IPOB123london:

thats the problem

we have been saying this time and time again and again

the fact we share black skin does not replicate we are same

IPOB are individual; children of the most High that are in more than 70 countries

so what is political tool u are blabbing about in the zoo

if u are comfortable living in a country where 3 yrs get kidnapped to marry off to one boko harem in the north we are not; where one walk away with old people pension fund and everybody is keeping quiet we are not; where buhari foot soldiers go round killing people and everybody including your pastor then we are not; Herdsmen go round killing people and everybody is keeping quiet we are not

Get this in your skull; u can keep your precious zoo and just leave us alone

Bros, nobody is holding you down. If you feel that Nigeria is a zoo, then pack your load with ur families and likes and go get a portion of land from the Palestines and dwell there with the real Jewish.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Acting as If their bodies can stop bullets.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
cstr55:
On a serious note though, what is Nigeria's selling point?
That country is as shitty as shitty can be. A complete and perfect scale of utter uselessness.
I am just grateful to God that my children will never call it home.
It's because of pple like u am jus glad the world is beginning to ve presidents like 'Trump and citizens like the south Africans to remind pple like u that u and ur children Ve no home at all.
we need more of them ('trump and south Africans) to boot u out of their countries like rats.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Okpabana: 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
IPOB123london:

Coming at a time technology has gone from analogue to digital now moving to 5th generation

the Africans are running out of food to eat

mr man hang on to your precious zoo; your children will be very proud

Mr black Jewish, nobody is holding you down. If you feel that Nigeria is a zoo, then pack your load with ur families and likes and go get a portion of land from the Palestinians or possibly the Syrians and dwell there with the real Jewish. undecided undecided undecided ....make we hear word Abeg.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by IPOB123london: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bros, nobody is holding you down. If you feel that Nigeria is a zoo, then pack your load with ur families and likes and go get a portion of land from the Palestines and dwell there with the real Jewish.

only in the zoo! shocked

but your buhari and boko harem dss foot soldier are killing my people

so what is your opinion on that?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by paramakina202: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Alamala1:

Even stop breathing nIgerian air....how can you forget that?
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
IPOB123london:

only in the zoo! shocked

but your buhari and boko harem dss foot soldier are killing my people

so what is your opinion on that?
U expect a lion to leave u alone after u ve challenged his authority in the zoo?
it's because ipork piglets refused to leave the zoo and keep challenging the owner of the zoo.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Ikechu10: 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Okpabana:
These has confirmed my position that the igbos will remain irrelevant in Naija politics. Hatred for other tribes and parties that is not indigenous to them like APGA will not give you the presidency rather productive alliances.

Buhari's and APC crime is that they removed a govt loved by the ibos from power.

Are you fucking kidding me?
Do you honestly think in your natural born mind that this is the reason IPOB and Massob do not want any pro-Buhari nonsense in Igbo land.
Are you APC rats totally mental?

That same Buhari murdered several igbo for wanting out of Nigeria.

That same Buhari is responsible for the harassment and killing of kids in school praying for Biafra. There are video on youtube of little children jumping over fences and rubbing because your trigger happy military went shooting at CHILDREN!!!.

That same Buhari ordered the killings of igbo for praying in Church in that,same Anambra state he wants people to rally support for him.

That same Buhari have ordered killing of igbo in ranging from Enugu down to Portharcourt yet you have the fucking audacity to think "he's only crime to igbo is because GEJ lost."

May thunder fore you where you are and may the pain of al the family of innocent men, women and children that man has killed simply for having a different opinion than him descend on you and your family. May the death reach you and your family. May you outlive your entire children so you'll know the pain of the family who children Buhari killed.

Useless thing.

Kudos to IPOB and Massob for standing up. If APC wants to rally, let them go to any area except Igboland.
We see how igbo hatred APC supporters are on this forum yet they have the audacity to come and fake some "pro-Buhari nonsense" in any igboland. May thunder fire each and every one of them.

As for Obiano, if the accusation is true, then you truly an Evil man. How dare you mobilize money for a man who shown nothing but hatred to your people and even happily killed your people and his supporters applaud him and wish he kill more igbo people. How dare you?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Disengages Dokubo, Appoints Dikko To Head Amnesty Programme / Moshood Oshun: All Politicians Use Charms, Tie It On Their Waists / Mr. Jollof Fires Back At Critics And Fans Over Declaring Support For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.