Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,849 members, 7,882,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members (35752 Views)

South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos / Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by backtosender: 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Better they don't hold any rally APC will not recover from it
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Ikechu10: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
kid23:
The hypocrisy in Nigeria really stink.People are shouting pluralism but when they experienced there opinion of leaving Nigeria,they were being killed and some hailed d military for their actions.

But now the APC d party in charge dat also master minded their killings want to hold protest in a state where some of our people were killed you expect to hail abi.

You must be high on something.

You dey mind them. Now they in support of different opinions yet they have been supporting Buhari for trying desperately to suppress an opinion that in his stupid, delusional, mental retarded mind thinks "it's specifically about him."

That's the hypocrisy of the "zombies" as they call them. They truly are Zombies. I hope that 250,000k they get is worth the mockery they make themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Abagworo(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
The rally should hold and whoever comes out in the name of IPOB to disrupt it should be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Nellybii: 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
k
kingzizzy:
Nice one IPOB. To think that a highly discredited party like APC wants to show their face in Anambra is despicable.

I urge my fellow Ndi Anambra to embarass this party of Lucifer himself called APC by not coming out to join them in their show of shame.

You are just forming on line. Nobody is above the law.
If a rally has Govt approval, it will hold and whoever disrupts public peace will face the full wrath of the law.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by IPOB123london: 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
U expect a lion to leave u alone after I ve challenged his authority in the zoo?
it's because u ipork piglets refused to leave the zoo and keep challenging the owner of the zoo.

who is the owner

and what feeds the owner since 1800 shocked

by the way do you know one of the reason the south and north protectorate has to be merged is because it is easy for Lugard to Govern because the north has always been very POOR !

do you know that even with your groundnut
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Uteghe(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin grin cheesy Suicidal Ipobeasts, this is a golden opportunity to die for Biafra. Happy dying.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by ipreach: 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminals

A confirned terrorist group

Hater spotted
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Actions speak louder than words.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by akaahs(m): 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Na abeg i dey beg una ooo, make una allow me finish wat brought me to anambra, if i go, do whatever una wan do.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Okpabana: 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ikechu10:

Are you fucking kidding me?
Do you honestly think in your natural born mind that this is the reason IPOB and Massob do not want any pro-Buhari nonsense in Igbo land.
Are you APC rats totally mental?

That same Buhari murdered several igbo for wanting out of Nigeria.

That same Buhari is responsible for the harassment and killing of kids in school praying for Biafra. There are video on youtube of little children jumping over fences and rubbing because your trigger happy military went shooting at CHILDREN!!!.

That same Buhari ordered the killings of igbo for praying in Church in that,same Anambra state he wants people to rally support for him.

That same Buhari have ordered killing of igbo in ranging from Enugu down to Portharcourt yet you have the fucking audacity to think "he's only crime to igbo is because GEJ lost."

May thunder fore you where you are and may the pain of al the family of innocent men, women and children that man has killed simply for having a different opinion than him descend on you and your family. May the death reach you and your family. May you outlive your entire children so you'll know the pain of the family who children Buhari killed.

Useless thing.

Kudos to IPOB and Massob for standing up. If APC wants to rally, let them go to any area except Igboland.
We see how igbo hatred APC supporters are on this forum yet they have the audacity to come and fake some "pro-Buhari nonsense" in any igboland. May thunder fire each and every one of them.

As for Obiano, if the accusation is true, then you truly an Evil man. How dare you mobilize money for a man who shown nothing but hatred to your people and even happily killed your people and his supporters applaud him and wish he kill more igbo people. How dare you?

All I can say is back to sender. Take all your curses back IJN. Cursed are those who tried to cursed the blessed.

I only expressed my opinion. I never cursed or insulted anybody.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Okpabana: 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ikechu10:

Do you honestly think in your natural born mind that this is the reason IPOB and Massob do not want any pro-Buhari nonsense in Igbo land.

That same Buhari is responsible for the harassment and killing of kids in school praying for Biafra. There are video on youtube of little children jumping over fences and rubbing because your trigger happy military went shooting at CHILDREN!!!.

That same Buhari ordered the killings of igbo for praying in Church in that,same Anambra state he wants people to rally support for him.

That same Buhari have ordered killing of igbo in ranging from Enugu down to Portharcourt yet you have the fucking audacity to think "he's only crime to igbo is because GEJ lost."

May thunder fore you where you are and may the pain of al the family of innocent men, women and children that man has killed simply for having a different opinion than him descend on you and your family. May the death reach you and your family. May you outlive your entire children so you'll know the pain of the family who children Buhari killed.

Useless thing.

Kudos to IPOB and Massob for standing up. If APC wants to rally, let them go to any area except Igboland.
We see how igbo hatred APC supporters are on this forum yet they have the audacity to come and fake some "pro-Buhari nonsense" in any igboland. May thunder fire each and every one of them.

As for Obiano, if the accusation is true, then you truly an Evil man. How dare you mobilize money for a man who shown nothing but hatred to your people and even happily killed your people and his supporters applaud him and wish he kill more igbo people. How dare you?

All I can say is back to sender. Take all your curses back IJN. Cursed are those who tried to cursed the blessed.

I only expressed my opinion. I didn't cursed or insulted anybody.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ikechu10:

Useless thing.

leave all this rants Kare. ipork piglets are simply PDP imposters. we know them

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by tishbite41(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Not really. It only mean that IPOB will collapse easily. Many that were hitherto Kanu's admirers have since lost interests after they were shouted down for differing with IPOB. Soon, it will be Igbos that will call for IPOB'S heads.
Mark my words! Immediately they reveal what they stand for, Igbos will deal with them.
afonja masturbator

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by tishbite41(m): 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
me69:
Disrupt the rally and face the full wrath of the law
even buhari himself could nt come to enugu so stop deceiving yourself
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by mokkalu1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Wetin de vex me na de name Emma Powerful. Wetin happen to names like Kamalu Olugu or Ojukwu Okadigbo. Ur name shows you are a fakeass Iti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Ikechu10: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
leave all this rants Kare. ipork piglets are simply PDP imposters. we know them

Yes the 17 years old and 14 years old burial poster posted on this NL who was shot in PH for supporting Biafra was a PDP imposters
Infact little children, men and women who have died because of your Buhari ordering their killings for having a different opinion than him.are PDP imposters

I can see that 250 k they give una also come with a clause of brain removal.

Abeg commot from my face. Ewu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Emycord: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aburi001:
Are you saying Anambra is no longer a state in Nigeria?

If yes, why is Anambra receiving a monthly Federal Allocation from the Federal Government?

I know this will not go down well with the IPOB and Biafrauds
let them take it to the 97%ters we no want. What has anambra got to do with buhari and his governance or lack of it? Guy we are sworn enemies
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Adiola(f): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Alamala1:
u get time dey follow all this bug infested iPaD youth dey argue. Afterall we know what they are really good at ...empty chest beating. if truly they want to secede they should stop collecting Allocation from federal government...Stop their iPad children from going to government school.... Stop using Nigeria government light....Stop plying road built by the government...I can name but a few and I tell you until they start doing this we won't take them seriously they will forever be the 5%eirs they are in 9ice voice till infinity
they collect what they give ...please tell the fg to stop collecting tax from them through firs

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Ikechu10: 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Okpabana:

Your opinion was nothing but a bias nonsense. I just made sure you see how ignorant you spund.

Take the curse and accept it since in your zombie brain all this is about politics. You deserve the curse.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by tishbite41(m): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Alamala1:
u get time dey follow all this bug infested iPaD youth dey argue. Afterall we know what they are really good at ...empty chest beating. if truly they want to secede they should stop collecting Allocation from federal government...Stop their iPad children from going to government school.... Stop using Nigeria government light....Stop plying road built by the government...I can name but a few and I tell you until they start doing this we won't take them seriously they will forever be the 5%eirs they are in 9ice voice till infinity
na wa oooo. and you want to hold a rally in d land of d 5%ters. afonjaisis is really a deadly disease.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ikechu10:

Yes the 17 years old and 14 years old burial poster posted on this NL who was shot in PH for supporting Biafra was a PDP imposters
Infact little children, men and women who have died because of your Buhari ordering their killings for having a different opinion than him.are PDP imposters

I can see that 250 k they give una also come with a clause of brain removal.

Abeg commot from my face. Ewu
Everybody is well aware of this fact. They re simply the dying PDP. only foooools don't know that.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by tishbite41(m): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Okpabana:
These has confirmed my position that the igbos will remain irrelevant in Naija politics. Hatred for other tribes and parties that is not indigenous to them like APGA will not give you the presidency rather productive alliances.

Buhari's and APC crime is that they removed a govt loved by the ibos from power.

The elders said "support others so that they can also support you when it's your turn' shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
after supporting shagari obasanjo,jonathan etc, hu has deemed it fit to support us? Dis is a clear case of afonjitis.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by ldpele(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminals

Your so on point, they have become TERROR to u, better stay clear.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Ikechu10: 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Everybody is well aware of this fact. They re simply the dying PDP. only foooools don't know that.

Just look at what this clown is writing. This came from a man a minute again shouting about democracy and supporting different opinion.
Just look at the oxymoron

How devilish are you? Seriously how evil are you?

Whether or not in your ignorant mind self deluded yourself that the Biafra supporters are "PDP" that still DOES NOT give your APC government the right to KILL CHILDREN, MEN and WOMEN. Like a big fact DUH?

I bet everything in my book you are condemn Boko Haram daily but yet you are no different than them. You have the same mentality as Shekau.

Bleep out of my face. Ewu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by tishbite41(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Okpabana:

Bros, nobody is holding you down. If you feel that Nigeria is a zoo, then pack your load with ur families and likes and go get a portion of land from the Palestines and dwell there with the real Jewish.
and leave igboland for u vultures abi? do u pple knw d meaning of self determination? or did British give d igbos any land?
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by SouthEast001: 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
goldedprince:
rally must hold, buhari must rule for another 10years.
ipob or whatever your name is, this is nigeria and not biafra.
btw, not all of us from the south south and south east support that stupid terrorist movement called ipob.
if you touts come out to stop a legitimate rally that is been done by legetimate nigerians just because you feel u run a terrorist group,
you will join your other fellows six feet below.
i know some idiots will come quoting and mentioning me.
for those that are jobless enough to mention me, just know that i wont waste my time and mb arguing or reading mentions from jobless touts
. another yorubastarrrrdt on the loose.rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by tishbite41(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Okpabana:

afonjaic hypocrite. back to d sender abi? did he tell lies in his post? ye shall know d truth and d truth shall set you free.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by mystry(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminals

if ipob members are terrorist then what will you call you blood sucking bokoharam brothers? ewu

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by MarysMeal: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
This osu from the dead ebonyi state no dey hear word.

SouthEast001:
. another yorubastarrrrdt on the loose.rubbish
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Handsomecole(m): 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
This same useless IPOB rats will be same people shouting freedom of expression. They always cry that they should be allowed to express their useless movement. Yet they don't want other people to express themselves. Shameless jobless people. We proud are Igbos not all Igbos want this hatred inflicted thing called Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by momentarylapse: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Adiola:
they collect what they give ...please tell the fg to stop collecting tax from them through firs

See this one! You are an ipob sympathizer yet you cannot display your ipob identity with pride....rather you have to adopt the name of a yoruba woman that you hate but you still can't do without imitating on a forum owned by a yoruba person? You see why everybody laughs at you people? What sort of cowardly attitude is this? SMH!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Ngozi123(f): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
APC can organise as many protests and bribe as many people as they like but it's not going to make the people of Anambra support them after their horrendous governance in the past few years. As per usual, this thread is dominated by non-Igbos who refuse to mind their own business undecided.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) / Nigeria Returns 4 Aircrafts Borrowed From Pakistan For Training (photos) / Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.