Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,628 members, 7,941,421 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members (35878 Views)

South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos / Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ikechu10:

Just look at what this clown is writing. This came from a man a minute again shouting about democracy and supporting different opinion.
Just look at the oxymoron

How devilish are you? Seriously how evil are you?

Whether or not in your ignorant mind self deluded yourself that the Biafra supporters are "PDP" that still DOES NOT give your APC government the right to KILL CHILDREN, MEN and WOMEN. Like a big fact DUH?

I bet everything in my book you are condemn Boko Haram daily but yet you are no different than them. You have the same mentality as Shekau.

Bleep out of my face. Ewu!
bros no need for all these insults and vituperation.
It's obvious to the blind that ipork piglets re PDP imposters.
They were killed because they were armed and they killed policemen and soldiers.
Did u expect the security operatives to fold thier and watch while their colleagues were being butchered?
Imagine the threats coming from them now and u expect security operatives not take seriously.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by DocHMD: 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Not really. It only mean that IPOB will collapse easily. Many that were hitherto Kanu's admirers have since lost interests after they were shouted down for differing with IPOB. Soon, it will be Igbos that will call for IPOB'S heads.
Mark my words! Immediately they reveal what they stand for, Igbos will deal with them.

Why do you enjoy deceiving yourself? Are you a yorubaman?
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Ikechu10: 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
They were killed because they were armed and they killed policemen and soldiers.
Did u expect the security operatives to fold thier and watch while their colleagues were being butchered?
Imagine the threats coming from them now and u expect security operatives not take seriously.

Ewu. We have VIDEOS of the attack and EVERY VIDEOS all over the internet, NONE of the protesters were armed.

Even the current PH protesters, once again there is a video of the protesters on FB and guess what, NONE of the protesters were armed.

Again Videos don't lie and there are multiple of it all over the Internet that proves your story Fake as a rat

You say they killed soliders and policemen yet till this very DAY, we've yet to see any image of the so called "policemen and soliders" they killed. I wonder why. You sure as hell show us the one Boko Haram killed but one from ipob is words. Na mugu you think we be

Yet again Bleep out of my face you shekau sibling. Devil is what you are

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Amoto94(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is comical aswear. FG should allow those who want to secede to secede enough of these shenanigans. It seems some of us allow emotions to cloud our sense of reasoning
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by DocHMD: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
IPOB is not MASSOB that gives ultimatum. All the promises IPOB have made they've carried. Obiano, Ifeanyi Uba and Anambra APC should be very wary. This is not the best time hold sycophant pro-Buhari rally anywhere in the East, Buhari is not popular in the SE/SS. It's like rubbing salt to wound. It will lead to bloodshed and you'll have yourself to blame for not heeding IPOB's advice.

Like it or hate it, IPOB controls information in the East with. Radio Biafra. More people listen to Radio Biafra than read your Authority newspaper, The nation and The Sun paper. Ignore IPOB at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Ngozi123(f): 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ikechu10:

Ewu. We have VIDEOS of the attack and EVERY VIDEOS all over the internet, NONE of the protesters were armed.

Even the current PH protesters, once again there is a video of the protesters on FB and guess what, NONE of the protesters were armed.

Again Videos don't lie and there are multiple of it all over the Internet that proves your story Fake as a rat

You say they killed soliders and policemen yet till this very DAY, we've yet to see any image of the so called "policemen and soliders" they killed. I wonder why. You sure as hell show us the one Boko Haram killed but one from ipob is words. Na mugu you think we be

Nigerians and lies are inseparable. The country was founded on deceit so they're only continuing the tradition. Let them produce the names and police identification cards of those police officers who were supposedly killed by IPOB members. Why wasn't this all over the news? Why weren't their family members interviewed to show us all how evil and heartless these Biafra protestors are? They'll likely give you rubbish or even no answers at all for these questions undecided.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by DocHMD: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Okpabana:

All I can say is back to sender. Take all your curses back IJN. Cursed are those who tried to cursed the blessed.

I only expressed my opinion. I never cursed or insulted anybody.

I'm sorry according the law of karma, those curses may find you. You can't support evil and expect good like to find you. Karma won't let that happen.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Okpabana: 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
tishbite41:
after supporting shagari obasanjo,jonathan etc, hu has deemed it fit to support us? Dis is a clear case of afonjitis.

How have you supported "yours". Ekwueme, Ojukwu, Rochas etc have all contested in the past. How did your Igbo people support them?
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Rulezee09(m): 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminals

A nfirned terrorist group
u re a fool u r entire generation are criminals...Boko haram like u idiot
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by DocHMD: 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
NOETHNICITY:

You muslim brain is telling you lies. The funny thing is the fulani muslims you fight for consider you inferior as a southern muslim. May I never fight for someone who considers me inferior because I am not cursed. Amen

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by DocHMD: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ngozi123:

Nigerians and lies are inseparable. The country was founded on deceit so they're only continuing the tradition. Let them produce the names and police identification cards of those police officers who were supposedly killed by IPOB members. Why wasn't this all over the news? Why weren't their family members interviewed to show us all how evil and heartless these Biafra protestors are? They'll likely give you rubbish or even no answers for these questions undecided.

Noethnicity is a southern muslim he is simply fighting for the fulani muslims. Where is FSBoperator and nowenuse to remind the southern muslim his lowly status in the eyes of the fulanis muslim he fights for.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by sapele914(m): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
ugohemma:
Apga should use Ipob and massob to sit Apga wella in South east... Other than supporing muderous Apc..
Nigeria politics is politics of death
Commander General what did pdp do to better your life.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by BetaThings: 2:04am On Mar 10, 2017
thuggCheetah:
q Yoruba Muslim commenting on topics he "doesnt care about" cheesy
Let IPOB not give your oily skull high BP one day grin

Have been wondering how you guys identify Muslims
Looks like OmenkaLives is a Tiv and Christian
Can the Muslims have their peace now?

omenkaLives:
Kwagh shun nyior mo yõ je gande! angry

omenkaLives:
Kpev.

omenkaLives:
Tor "queue". grin grin
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Adiola(f): 5:46am On Mar 10, 2017
momentarylapse:

See this one! You are an ipob sympathizer yet you cannot display your ipob identity with pride....rather you have to adopt the name of a yoruba woman that you hate but you still can't do without imitating on a forum owned by a yoruba person? You see why everybody laughs at you people? What sort of cowardly attitude is this? SMH!
why not face the topic ....have u seen the problem I always have my fellow brethren they are like barbering saloon chair too unstable please let's discuss on what I mentioned you on ....between my father is from ekiti and my mom IMO but I ll always go for my mom's place

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by momentarylapse: 6:49am On Mar 10, 2017
Adiola:
why not face the topic ....have u seen the problem I always have my fellow brethren they are like barbering saloon chair too unstable please let's discuss on what I mentioned you on ....between my father is from ekiti and my mom IMO but I ll always go for my mom's place

Ok!
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by keynesstreet2: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminal and political youths

Igbos are the real Igbos

Don't get it twisted

Check your timing chain

Don't mind them the works APC lead government (under Buhari Admins) had done this few years in power supersede what Jonathan the Igbos hero did in six wasted years in power..............
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:47am On Mar 10, 2017
DocHMD:

Noethnicity is a southern muslim he is simply fighting for the fulani muslims. Where is FSBoperator and nowenuse to remind the southern muslim his lowly status in the eyes of the fulanis muslim he fights for.
Obailala is also a southern muslim.
tonyebarcanister is also a southern Muslim.
omenka is a Muslim too.
Anybody who disagrees with ipork piglets is a Muslim fulani supporter.
I insist that ipork piglets, another arm of PDP, is all political.
Only gullible folks don't see it.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Ikechu10:

protesters weren't armed, yet they burnt down a couple of dangote trucks. torched a mosque And destroyed properties. Northerners all ran to army barracks for protection.
u see ursef?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Ngokafor(f): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2017
....Apc should kindly not infest the SE region with their useless sponsored pay-per-presense senseless rallies and solidarity 'support' for a failure like buhari/apc.

...Apart from being a murderous president,buhari is also an economic terrorist who has inficted nothhing but hardship on Nigerians...No sane and righ-thinking human would support such an incompetent person...and one thing the average Igbos are not is stuupid,dont know about others though.

..Therefore Apc should stick with their clownish rallies in SW and north..

....I stand with IPOB on this one..period.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Ngokafor(f): 8:08am On Mar 10, 2017
momentarylapse:

See this one! You are an ipob sympathizer yet you cannot display your ipob identity with pride....rather you have to adopt the name of a yoruba woman that you hate but you still can't do without imitating on a forum owned by a yoruba person? You see why everybody laughs at you people? What sort of cowardly attitude is this? SMH!

....Childish tantrums is what you are spitting..Kindly face the topic mr man
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by DocHMD: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Obailala is also a southern muslim.
tonyebarcanister is also a southern Muslim.
omenka is a Muslim too.
Anybody who disagrees with ipork piglets is a Muslim fulani supporter.
I insist that ipork piglets, another arm of PDP, is all political.
Only gullible folks don't see it.

Can you sincerely de-affialiate the fact the you are a muslim from your pro-Buhari/anti-Biafran sentiments?
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by backtosender: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2017
momentarylapse:

when did kwara state become a Yoruba land??
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Smoothie01(f): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2017
This is exactly wat the buhari supporters did wen Tuface lent his voice to the #IstandwithNigeria protest...they equally planned to disrupt that protest....You don't give garbage and expect bacon...it's GIGO
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Ricky97(m): 9:50am On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=54424141]

Igbos are criminals

A confirned terrorist group

Your stupidity speaks for itself. At your age and level of education (that's if you attended school) you can't spell confirmed.

My brother pray for common sense its never late.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by klassicman(m): 1:13am On Mar 11, 2017
E pain you ehh.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Ikechu10: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
protesters weren't armed, yet they burnt down a couple of dangote trucks. torched a mosque And destroyed properties. Northerners all ran to army barracks for protection.
u see ursef?

And in that in your mind your accusation that you just wrote warrants your Army shooting men, women and fucking CHILDREN. Like I told the other person, may th death reach your family. May you outlive every child you bore so you'll feel the pain of that family. May you live to see all your family members murdered in cold blood for no reason amd the murderer lie on your family.. amen.

Finally Where's evidence of this your accusation.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by irrefragable: 9:44am On Mar 13, 2017
BetaThings:

Have been wondering how you guys identify Muslims
Looks like OmenkaLives is a Tiv and Christian
Can the Muslims have their peace now?

how does being a Tiv automatically make him a Christian? Are there no tiv Muslims?
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by nonsobaba: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2017
DocHMD:
IPOB is not MASSOB that gives ultimatum. All the promises IPOB have made they've carried. Obiano, Ifeanyi Uba and Anambra APC should be very wary. This is not the best time hold sycophant pro-Buhari rally anywhere in the East, Buhari is not popular in the SE/SS. It's like rubbing salt to wound. It will lead to bloodshed and you'll have yourself to blame for not heeding IPOB's advice.

Like it or hate it, IPOB controls information in the East with. Radio Biafra. More people listen to Radio Biafra than read your Authority newspaper, The nation and The Sun paper. Ignore IPOB at your own peril.
Clown, when will you grow some sense? What has Obiano got to do with that APC-organised march-pass?
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ikechu10:

And in that in your mind your accusation that you just wrote warrants your Army shooting men, women and fucking CHILDREN. Like I told the other person, may th death reach your family. May you outlive every child you bore so you'll feel the pain of that family. May you live to see all your family members murdered in cold blood for no reason amd the murderer lie on your family.. amen.

Finally Where's evidence of this your accusation.
My family members re not foooools.
They value thier lives.
Anybdy stuuuuupid enough to provoke armed security men deserves death.
Mind u ur prayers re inconsequential.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Ikechu10: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
My family members re not foooools.
They value thier lives.
Anybdy stuuuuupid enough to provoke armed security men deserves death.
Mind u ur prayers re inconsequential.

Where is the evidence of your accusation and you here lambetting.
Shebi you know more than amnesty international that stated your government has absolutely NOTHING to back up their claims.

Provoke the armed security men by marching? I bet you wonder why the white men label black men as savages. You are an example of what they speak. Your mind is primitive and barbaric as Bleep. As I said earlier, you and Boko Haram are EXACTLY ALIKE.

If your family gave birth to you, they are definitely bona fide buffoons.
Yes my prayers are very much benefiting to you. May you outlive Every one of your children and may your entire family die as you watch. Since you support EVIL May that EVIL come back to you 10x fold.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by backtosender: 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=Ikechu10 post=54557676]

Where is the evidence of your accusation and you here lambetting.
Shebi you know more than amnesty international that stated your government has absolutely NOTHING to back up their claims.

Provoke the armed security men by marching? I bet you wonder why the white men label black men as savages. You are an example of what they speak. Your mind is primitive and barbaric as Bleep. As I said earlier, you and Boko Haram are EXACTLY ALIKE.

If your family gave birth to you, they are definitely bona fide buffoons.
Yes my prayers are very much benefiting to you. May you outlive Every one of your children and may your entire family die as you watch. Since you support EVIL May that EVIL come back to you 10x fold. [/quote mind the barbaric animals.
Meanwhile INNOSON motors release new cars for low and middle class
http://www.google.co.uk/url?q=https://www.naij.com/742634-good-news-innoson-launches-new-cars-low-middle-class-nigerians.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj2jduTltTSAhXkilQKHcycDO8QFggTMAM&usg=AFQjCNGnqaQVHHPdnB6qwrNJUsboBmzrKg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Immunity Or Not, You'll Face The Law' - Buhari On Corrupt Leader / Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.