Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (121221 Views)

Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal / Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman / Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by shorlla(m): 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Na wa o..... This is getting serious o
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by kgr8mike(m): 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
ok
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Kylekent59: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
darfay:
E
NĂ¥ comment be dis abi na space booking grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by alexiej(m): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Come on! Enough of this nonsense already. Mtcheww

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Earth2Metahuman: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
This shit is personal
Apostle sule should come and clear his name
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by eduevolutionnow(m): 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
This girl has been talking a lot, Let's see the evidence.we need some raunchy video of the man of God doing doggy with her, anything apart from that is unacceptable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Franchise21(m): 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
softwerk:
If I were a man of god my anointing may fail me on this one, only 'Doggy' will apply to this physiquegrin

I know those spoilt boys I never reply to their numerous PMs will come after me now kiss
M one of them. U hv never replied my PM grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by gbegemaster(m): 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Utter fuckery. This lady is out for blood and will only bathe in her own.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by abdulaz: 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
The man of God definitely licked her lime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Earth2Metahuman: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
kiddoiLL:
at this point its clear she has a vendetta against him
exactly

This is obviously not politics anymore but a revenge mission.

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by sunvick(m): 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Danelle Okeke can sue her sorry ass for character defamation and make Millions from her though.
She should beter keep her issues with Suleman, cos involving another party without evidence is call for big trouble ohh!!

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by femi4: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
This is becoming rather confident of her. shocked

Apostle needs to do something if he's trully not guilty.
The confidence is just too much with specified cities, dates and name of people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by dragonking2: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
slimzypink:
i believe her, suleiman bought the jeep she drives, you all wonder how DANIELLA got the money she flaunts, it's from church offering
You were there when he was buying the jeep for her right?

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Sikay19(m): 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
[code][/code][b][/b]
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by patola080(m): 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Wu say pastor dnt like better tin
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Chimexstano(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
All we ask for is evidence.... how do you want us to believe this your love stories with out something to back it up

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by ruggedtimi(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Okay...okeke next
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by peterjero(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nairaland is its usual way trying to give us updates. Let's wait for the court to let us know who's saying the truth or not. But there's something I want to say here, if you have any skeleton in your cupboard never you try to fight government because you will be messed up real bad. After God, na kings o

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by CaroLyner(f): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
I never followed this story.

Can someone give me recap of the whole saga ;

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by GameGod(m): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
This Apostle go get diabetes oooo....

He too like sweet thing angry angry angry

And this gal has said "he likes to finish from the back"...We can ALL see why wink
my brother, i could watch that 13 minutes video all day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by bizhop01: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
THIS IS WHEN YOU DINE WITH LUCIFER

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
What happened to Samson playing out again
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by GameGod(m): 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
CaroLyner:
I never followed this story.

Can someone give me recap of the whole saga ;
send pics grin and i will explain every thing to u, mind u, im a Northerner "Aboki" cheesy
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by IntroVAT: 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Why is this woman giving press conferences up and down like seriously?
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by omenkaLives(m): 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
This Suleiman na real guyman. Nigger love fresh meat die! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by dhardline(m): 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
It just keeps getting messier for suleiman. undecided

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by dragonking2: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
femi4:
The confidence is just too much
Which confidence? She claimed that she couldn't remember the second lady when in court. Now that she if free she can mention Daniella okeke. I pity this useless lady, because Daniella can sue her for character defamation. Let her keep talking and blabbing.

Proverbs 10 :8 The wise of heart will receive commandments, but a babbling fool will come to ruin.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ah! Am weak. It's becoming glaring! Yeeeeeee! Am hot here. With all the respect I have for this Man of God... Ahhhh! haba. With all these accusations it's either the lady is talking of another Apostle Sulaiman in Nigeria that we are yet to know or she's just saying it the way it has been.

Unmhnn! Men of God! Chaiii. I've actually experience something like this before... Unmhnnmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm short of words.. Apostle should come out and defend it oooo.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by ip2121918021(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
slimzypink:
i believe her, suleiman bought the jeep she drives, you all wonder how DANIELLA got the money she flaunts, it's from church offering

haha, guess you read my previous post. stay woke grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Sikay19(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Maikis(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
I hope this lady at the end she not regret all this saying, hmm I fear that lady for this. Well God knows better and the supernatural true will be reviewed

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
there must be some home videos somewhere
this bimbo is going to get her 15 minutes of fame and she is gong to finish this apostles reputation
then again maybe not, this is nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony / Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached! / Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.