Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,877 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (121206 Views)

Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal / Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman / Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 11, 2017
luscioustrish:
Hmm..there was a post here with pictures showing daniella posing with the man's car but lipsrsealed

Valar Dohaeris

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Karlman: 6:17am On Mar 11, 2017
softwerk:
If I were a man of god my anointing may fail me on this one, only 'Doggy' will apply to this physiquegrin

I know those spoilt boys I never reply to their numerous PMs will come after me now kiss
...babe if na u dey dat profile pic? i want to alert u dat i am a trailer driver wit 9yrs of experience.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Daddybright1986(m): 6:17am On Mar 11, 2017
I fear women modan devils
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by agbonkamen(f): 6:18am On Mar 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
Power! enter! Power! enter! Make e help me! Make e help me!!! Mmmmmmm! Omerome, onyeye grin grin Who fit relate?
I still have that clip wicked set of people. I Learnt the woman committed suicide.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Nature8(m): 6:24am On Mar 11, 2017
forget101O:

Shout up! Follow follow, how do you know it is baseless accusations? Brainwashed follow follow

Madam, it's not shout up, it's shut up!

And biko, everybody is entittled to his or her own opinion.. I just made my own opinion known, so it's left for you to also make your own opinion known.. Only God knows whether she's telling the truth or lies, but it's none of my business.. So, learn how to mind your business.. Don't quote me again abeg, me and you no get any business.. Thank you
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by nganjiwa2014(m): 6:26am On Mar 11, 2017
Man no go Like better things again
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by BabaO2: 6:29am On Mar 11, 2017
HARDDON:
The extent people go to tarnish the image of others is alarming , sometimes amusing

He gono ride this tide n come out stronger n raw popular , just keep on gurl.

Tarnish ur destiny cos of d peanuts d Kaduna migget paid u.
E fit be true oo oga.. I could pick some facts in the lady's interview

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Solozzo(m): 6:33am On Mar 11, 2017
Adminisher:
PDP corrupted everything in Nigeria. Church, governance, industry, Nollywood. The one that God will not forgive is his Church no matter what anybody thinks

Absolutely right. Imagine jona giving pastors 7 billion Nara to share among themselves and feaher their nests. Giving another 7b Nara to artistes to share too!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by oruma19: 6:37am On Mar 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
Power! enter! Power! enter! Make e help me! Make e help me!!! Mmmmmmm! Omerome, onyeye grin grin Who fit relate?
omudia keme, power ooooo, enter!!! grin grin. Sex is d major problem of this world. Bill Clinton denied Lewinsky until he was tired and admitted. It's like a dejavu to some of us. We v seen it before. My great Apostle obviously from all indications bleeped this girl several times, but thats no sufficient alibi for the girl to mess him up dis way. They could have settled this thing off air. I am rily sad abt dis cos weda he is absolved of any complicity in d long run, this already tarnished his image as an MOG. Lesson to other MOGs who still Bleep the girls on per sec billing. Mr COZA, beware of girls ooooo, to avoid stories that touch.... And some of us like me , who still engage in dis act, let's try to desist. The temptation strong sha.. I have already bin booked for Sunday evening..girls nor go kill us sha.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Jones4190(m): 6:39am On Mar 11, 2017
I just don't want to talk about this issue.
To all the Christians who constantly jump to the defense of
Randy Pastors, are you people not afraid for your daughters
that you will definitely raise in the church and expose to
these wolves? If your daughter walked up to you and told
you that your Pastor raped her, will you pray damnation on
her for accusing the Pastor or will you take the time to find
out more? If it's the latter, then why are you so quick to
jump to the defence everytime the assailant is a Pastor?
You people did the exact same thing to Ese Walters when
Fatoyibo was accused and he got away with it without giving
any explanation, today you guys are once again doing it to
this girl. I am not saying believe any story against your
Pastors, but isn't the sensible thing to keep quiet and ask for
a proper investigation or better yet listen to both sides
without prejudice before arriving at a stance? Are you not
afraid that you are turning these Pastors into people who
are invincible and have no need to be accountable for their
actions? Don't you think you people are setting a dangerous
precedence?
Shey that was how people thought that Catholic Priests were
the most holy until the scandals started coming out showing
a worldwide history and pattern of molesting little children
and the cover up by the Vatican. .
Do you worship God or these Men?
Like I say, a stack of you Christians will be surprised to find
yourselves in hell. Pastors may be shepherds, but if a
shepherd is trying to lead his flock into the path of lions, the
sheep's will abandon their shepherd and run, but you
Christians will gladly walk into it claiming that your Shepherd
is being directed by God to lead you into danger.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Toks2008(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2017
dragonking2:
This woman keeps on talking without providing a single evidence. Let's see what Daniela okeke will say tomorrow. She has been talking since but can't provide a single proof. No video recording of their sexual affairs. No audio recordings of their sexual affairs. No written agreement between her and Suleiman that he promised her marriage. Even her father denied her. So what is she talking about? She has no evidence. Na keyamo I dey pity.

Your Fulani sponsors can't win this case without evidence.

My thoughts exactly.

Many people yabbing Apostle Sulaiman are just ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by AnanseK(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
This is becoming rather confident of her. shocked
Apostle needs to do something if he's trully not guilty.

So you are still in doubt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Toks2008(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2017
BabaO2:
E fit be true oo oga.. I could pick some facts in the lady's interview
In the real world it is evidence that counts.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Realist2: 7:03am On Mar 11, 2017
woodcook:
It seems she is not going down without a fight.

This is getting messier by the day.

in the end, the people sponsoring her will go after her life and then, there will be death at last to cover up somethings, Just like when you finish using tissue papers, you discard it.
I pity her!.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Empredboy(m): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2017
dragonking2:
This woman keeps on talking without providing a single evidence. Let's see what Daniela okeke will say tomorrow. She has been talking since but can't provide a single proof. No video recording of their sexual affairs. No audio recordings of their sexual affairs. No written agreement between her and Suleiman that he promised her marriage. Even her father denied her. So what is she talking about? She has no evidence. Na keyamo I dey pity.

Your Fulani sponsors can't win this case without evidence.
do you have any proof of your ex whom you dated for 6 months?

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Taiwo20(m): 7:09am On Mar 11, 2017
She be Benin babe..... A smoke can never be hidden
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Dexema(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
Umujiakheme! Mmmmmmmmmm! grin
In other news, all this nollywood actresses be telling us not to call them olos.hos but just look at this one, it's so clear she's out there to market her "goods".
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by LordOfNaira: 7:22am On Mar 11, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

who be dis one egain?

Hian!
diaris a popular saying, "say da truth & da truth we surely set u free"!

pesin wey get truth to yarn nor gor yarn egain?
mtchew!

back to topik...

ol,boy lo, ah been nor wan believe dis latest revelation about our Daddy apostle wit Daniella, buh wen aaaaah see dat her pose in front of dat range sport eh, kawai! yaramarogoskara aikarabo karaboskara bakaraikarabo! grin grin

Even I, a strong confirmed Ogun priest, cannot trust myself with that Okeke girl o. Kai, Sule enjoyed o.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by idglo44life: 7:22am On Mar 11, 2017
lady otobo is a very great liar and demon from pit of hell.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by joe4christ(m): 7:23am On Mar 11, 2017
kiddoiLL:
at this point its clear she has a vendetta against him

What if the other girl (actress) too is paid to play along by thesame sponsor of this propaganda or should I call it conspiracy.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by back2sender: 7:24am On Mar 11, 2017
classyc:
Must you be a fool always
You are displaying your ignorance, fuul!
Google pastor having sex in warri and watch the video.
Off course as USUAL children if evil since 1800 will always support Evil.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by oluwasheun94(m): 7:27am On Mar 11, 2017
femi4:
The confidence is just too much with specified cities, dates and name of people.
If you are on a course to defame someone's character, the confidence will always be there. Have u forgotten about erelu agbaye vs adeboye, oyedepo, oyakhilome, tb joshua, ayefele. mehn the woman was talking with strong courage. but at the end of the day, she confirmed it was all a fallacy. I am not saying that suleman is innocent or the girl is lying but in situations like this, especially sexual allegations, proofs are the best way to silence your opponents which in this case she has failed to do. fvcc that pic.we need emails, bank statements, call logs and the most imporatant. videos.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by charles009(m): 7:33am On Mar 11, 2017
Tosinex:
Ah! Am weak. It's becoming glaring! Yeeeeeee! Am hot here. With all the respect I have for this Man of God... Ahhhh! haba. With all these accusations it's either the lady is talking of another Apostle Sulaiman in Nigeria that we are yet to know or she's just saying it the way it has been.

Unmhnn! Men of God! Chaiii. I've actually experience something like this before... Unmhnnmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm short of words.. Apostle should come out and defend it oooo.

The truth is, apostle suleiman had a lot with this lady, what baffles me per say is how a man of God associates with such woman..

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by LordOfNaira: 7:34am On Mar 11, 2017
Nature8:

Madam, it's not shout up, it's shot up!

And biko, everybody is entittled to his or her own opinion.. I just made my own opinion known, so it's left for you to also make your own opinion known.. Only God knows whether she's telling the truth or lies, but it's none of my business.. So, learn how to mind your business.. Don't quote me again abeg, me and you no get any business.. Thank you

It is "Shut Up". You see your life outside.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by tobrinskilanski: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2017
Hmmmm...i just got a name 4 stephanie otobo's ailement. It's called K-syndrome.i.e. Kemi Syndrome. I feel its spreading fast all d way 4rm ibadan. it came straight 2 oap freeze...almost d same time otobo contacted d virus. one tin common 2 otobo, freeze & virus pathoge, Madam Kemi, d rant in similar manner attacking people wit influence.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:45am On Mar 11, 2017
if that's true......
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by AlphaStyles(m): 7:45am On Mar 11, 2017
this lady

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by castel428: 7:49am On Mar 11, 2017
SafeDavid:
Enough of this news abeg! grin We've seen the Videos, We've seen the pictures. What is there to see again?
videos? Where they are having sex? Pls provide the link
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by BetaThings: 7:51am On Mar 11, 2017
HARDDON:
The extent people go to tarnish the image of others is alarming , sometimes amusing

He gono ride this tide n come out stronger n raw popular , just keep on gurl.

Tarnish ur destiny cos of d peanuts d Kaduna migget paid u.

And you are ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN you are not tarnishing another person's image
Best thing is to wait for facts if you TRULY BELIEVE that people can go to great lengths to tarnish the image of others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by pretee246(m): 7:54am On Mar 11, 2017
some girls are jux prostitutes DAT don't cost much....pay them 10naira and they can insult their parents for you...na utobo abi na watn b her name....
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by oruma19: 8:16am On Mar 11, 2017
Toks2008:

In the real world it is evidence that counts.
pls don't say this. It could even happen and there are no evidences to show.. sex issues are not issues u will speak for someone. Anybody can Bleep up . My pastor bleeps some of my church chour girls up till now. I v evidence cos the girls v shown me pictures,date, time , venue etc. I jus feel it won't be rite tryna run d MOG down so I locked up. I believe the apostle did it. The girls of our generation can make u do d unthinkable. It is Satan's device to destroy true service to God.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Moneytize: 8:32am On Mar 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
Haaa! So na you be that skinny warri guy wey they enjoy wetin big pass you for that video? Mmmmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony / Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached! / Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.