Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,234 members, 7,887,652 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:55 AM

Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (121262 Views)

Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal / Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman / Threesomes With Apostle Suleman: Daniella Okeke's Page Stormed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
sunvick:
No way!!! She could have evidence against Suleiman (passport stamps and bank transfer) which are solid evidence. Buh involving Daneille is a no no. what evidence does she want to present to prove Daneille has ever been with Suleiman.

Your reply is based firmly on the assumption that Daniella herself is going to be uncooperative. She is a big fish in this and It is very likely that she has the incentive to and she's ready to play ball.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Karanjar(m): 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Xo diz whole saga z still on?
OK m still watching
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by GeniusDavid(m): 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
dacovajnr:
Power! enter! Power! enter! Make e help me! Make e help me!!! Mmmmmmm! Omerome, onyeye grin grin Who fit relate?
Lmao! That uncompleted building?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by goodnews777: 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Her kaduna mafia pay masters are looking for a good videographer to put together a fake video. This is what has been the enemy of Christianity . Money. Granted she is a toronto hooker, but for someone with a christian name taking a few thousand dollars from northern fanatics to tarnish an innocent mans name for refusing to give her more money is ridiculous. God has to show up in this case once and for all because her drug infested brain is dead. Why does,t the nigerian security operatives ask about the case file of this girl in Toronto.
NIGERIANS in Toronto say they are in total disbelief that any sane man will listen to a drug addict but NIGERIANS are gullible . The only reason el Rufai is using her is because she is a drug addict. It's an abuse because her dad has appealed to all to understand that she is a psycho.
Why are people still interviewing her? Once and for all folks this girl is mentally challenged.was in Italy a prostitute for 2 years. Used her friends passport to travel to Toronto where she claimed refugee status claiming that she escaped from her husband who is a chief that wanted to use her for juju and circumcision ceremony. It was foolishly approved but she went into drugs ,stripping and fraud. She has been to jail for fraud a number of times. Friends stop wasting time on this girl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by dacovajnr: 12:01am On Mar 11, 2017
GeniusDavid:

Lmao! That uncompleted building?
I'm telling you Bro grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by iPopAlomo(m): 12:02am On Mar 11, 2017
MrMcJay:
Lest year, Daniella Okeke posed with some vehicles. The pics were on Nairaland front-page here. A poster ran an online check on the plate number of the vehicle and it was registered in the name of Apostle Suleiman.

This screenshot is from another post this year.

RESPECT!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by opex247(m): 12:07am On Mar 11, 2017
end time....
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:07am On Mar 11, 2017
Chaiiiiiiiiiiii pastor sulie baddddoooo
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by LordCenturion(m): 12:08am On Mar 11, 2017
maoolakanm:
El Rufai & Co you can't destroy the work of God.You are too small to fight against God.
We have confidence in the Apostle.

This is what you preoccupied yourself with that make you not to be available for state's duty.You are really a dead man,you and your bitches.

When I remember what white people inflicted on us, I can't stop crying, with all this mumu people that are defending thiz thief, using the tithe of fools to carry olosho..

My guy, please stop defending something u don't know because u are not there, u cant say truth shouldn't be told because u are one of his slave,....i want to ask u something, what is the reason y u are going to church?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Hearme(m): 12:09am On Mar 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHECy82NZXU

Listening to this is enlightening and powerful

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by klassicman(m): 12:09am On Mar 11, 2017
Say what u kn.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Nature8(m): 12:11am On Mar 11, 2017
Hmm, this is serious.. I wonder what she'll gain from all these accusations..
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by dustmalik: 12:11am On Mar 11, 2017
MrMcJay:
Lest year, Daniella Okeke posed with some vehicles. The pics were on Nairaland front-page here. A poster ran an online check on the plate number of the vehicle and it was registered in the name of Apostle Suleiman.

It's all making sense now. I'm starting to think Stephanie otobo's allegations might not be baseless after all.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Sweetguy25: 12:27am On Mar 11, 2017
I dey envy suleman o. the man dey enjoy fa.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Kyllahmc(m): 12:30am On Mar 11, 2017
Chai this one fit make you Forget you be Apostle, forget your name, forget your wife and your God at same time shocked lol Konji bad I swear! And can ruin everything for you.

Self control is everything in life.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by opex247(m): 12:30am On Mar 11, 2017
wonders shall never end..
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 11, 2017
The way people dey defend the Sulaiman as if say them be him shadow and know for certain say him no commit this acts,he is just a man so he's bound to sin and commit,this lady can't just wake up and be saying all these if there is no slight truth in it.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 11, 2017
slimzypink:
i believe her, suleiman bought the jeep she drives, you all wonder how DANIELLA got the money she flaunts, it's from church offering
You sure do look dumb enough to believe all that bull crap.
You must be one of em monitoring spirit cos that's the only way you saw him buy Stephanie Otobo a car and gave Daniella Okeke all that money she be flaunting.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by fof1: 12:40am On Mar 11, 2017
contactmorak:

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/photos-of-daniella-okeke-sexy-actress.html

I THINK U ARE DERANGED. U HV A MENTALLY ACCURSED PSYCHIC, REQUIRING RESETTINGS.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by forget101O(m): 12:41am On Mar 11, 2017
HARDDON:
The extent people go to tarnish the image of others is alarming , sometimes amusing

He gono ride this tide n come out stronger n raw popular , just keep on gurl.

Tarnish ur destiny cos of d peanuts d Kaduna migget paid u.

Shout up and make some senses from her words. Brainwashed follow follow.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by forget101O(m): 12:47am On Mar 11, 2017
Nature8:
Hmm, this is serious.. I wonder what she'll gain from all these accusations..

Shout up! Follow follow, how do you know it is baseless accusations? Brainwashed follow follow

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by WiseFool2(m): 12:49am On Mar 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
Power! enter! Power! enter! Make e help me! Make e help me!!! Mmmmmmm! Omerome, onyeye grin grin Who fit relate?
Hahahahaha.... U be really werey! Confirm #Area. Still remember that video. I swear down, dat woman na really junkie.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by forget101O(m): 12:55am On Mar 11, 2017
Hearme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHECy82NZXU

Listening to this is enlightening and powerful

Madam, shout up. You are not as clever as your husband. What about the trips to Napoli and the rest of the world?

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by CHARLOE(m): 12:58am On Mar 11, 2017
diva90:
I'm not surprised. Pple who know know! This actress used that her big yansh to build house in lekki, buy Range Rover, G wagon and countless designers. She's also known to shag popular rich politicians... Or do you think that her 300k per movie role brought her all that wealth? Most of these actresses are big time runs girls. I cannot even imagine how many actresses slept with suleiman because I am sure it is not just this actress.
All his church Pple have seen where their tithes were going now... grin
No wonder actresses keep buying luxury cars & houses while their male counterpart are dieing of illness or broke

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by GavelSlam: 1:01am On Mar 11, 2017
MrMcJay:

I remember this vividly.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by CHARLOE(m): 1:08am On Mar 11, 2017
goodnews777:
Her kaduna mafia pay masters are looking for a good videographer to put together a fake video. This is what has been the enemy of Christianity . Money. Granted she is a toronto hooker, but for someone with a christian name taking a few thousand dollars from northern fanatics to tarnish an innocent mans name for refusing to give her more money is ridiculous. God has to show up in this case once and for all because her drug infested brain is dead. Why does,t the nigerian security operatives ask about the case file of this girl in Toronto.
NIGERIANS in Toronto say they are in total disbelief that any sane man will listen to a drug addict but NIGERIANS are gullible . The only reason el Rufai is using her is because she is a drug addict. It's an abuse because her dad has appealed to all to understand that she is a psycho.
Why are people still interviewing her? Once and for all folks this girl is mentally challenged.was in Italy a prostitute for 2 years. Used her friends passport to travel to Toronto where she claimed refugee status claiming that she escaped from her husband who is a chief that wanted to use her for juju and circumcision ceremony. It was foolishly approved but she went into drugs ,stripping and fraud. She has been to jail for fraud a number of times. Friends stop wasting time on this girl.
Why cry louder than d berived? Let d accused defend himself. She gave evidences that shld be Investigated; bank transfers, passport stamp.etc
How did u even get all these info bout her? Abi u be d apostle PA? Why not back ur accusations with proof?

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Freestainworld(m): 1:10am On Mar 11, 2017
Some of us here, are busy saying all sorts of things against this girl, she may be wild but let's not forget that out of every nonsense there is always a sense. I respect the clergy she's accusing but one thing I know is that we are all human beings born of a woman, in that case mistake is inevitable in our lives. David was a man after God's own heart but the things of the flesh lead him to fornication, apostle Suleiman is not holier than him including king Solomon who gat them in multitude. I am not accusing any body but we should all be careful the way we approach matters blindly sometimes.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by GavelSlam: 1:14am On Mar 11, 2017
goodnews777:

She is very lucid in her statements.

She has shown extreme calm and maturity in expressing herself.

She was never resident in Italy.

You are lying to protect Suleiman.

Let God fight for himself.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by hedonistic: 1:36am On Mar 11, 2017
This is bad, real BAD Michael Jackson.

He (the so-called "apostle") must be mad, real MAD Joe Jackson.

As a certified town boy, I believe the Stephanie girl 60%... Which is a whole lot of percent..

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Caseless: 1:38am On Mar 11, 2017
dragonking2:
This woman keeps on talking without providing a single evidence. Let's see what Daniela okeke will say tomorrow. She has been talking since but can't provide a single proof. No video recording of their sexual affairs. No audio recordings of their sexual affairs. No written agreement between her and Suleiman that he promised her marriage. Even her father denied her. So what is she talking about? She has no evidence. Na keyamo I dey pity.

Your Fulani sponsors can't win this case without evidence.
listen to yourself. SMH !

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by AnthonyAk(m): 1:57am On Mar 11, 2017
Damn daniella okeke bad as Bleep. Might have to slide in that dm

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo by Walelavender(m): 2:29am On Mar 11, 2017
emi14:
Yes Apostle Suleiman had sex with you, and what about it? He is of age to engage in relationship and sex. He has the money to finance 3 ladies at a time including you Stephanie...shame unto you. You're so cheap. How can you claim he promised you marriage yet slept with 3 of ur friends or colleagues at same time same bed same room..shame again. You are irresponsible and classless, no wonder he left you. Stop disgracing yourself. You can go to court and win him. Tarnish his image as you can but your dignity is gone. Suleiman is not going to jail, he didn't rape ur loose self. He had sex consensually with you. yes he did. What else young lady.
But you Suleiman what are you doing with this lady the father disregard. You are guilty of extra marital relationship and adultery.
God is ever loving and forgiven. Stop your shallow defense. Why T.b Joshua is not mentioned, Chris Okafor Chris Oyakhlome, pastor Peterside Idah and other renowned men of God. Maybe you condemned the Government? Count your teeth with your tongue. Goodluck.
Very apt. You are on point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

More Photos From Ras Kimono Burial Ceremony / Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached! / Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.