Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,910 members, 7,872,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" (40257 Views)

BBNaija: Kennedy Okonkwo Gives Mercy 10,000 Dollars Cash / Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him / Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Angeleena:
babe fit never pray since this year begin..death called she remember God..sha nobody wan die buh they wan go heaven.
i Lyk ur moniker
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by AntiWailer: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
ThatCEO:
Not trying to be the carrier of bad news but air peace might soon have a mishap. It's better to sit in a bus than to board their planes. If you have never bothered their planes, don't quote me in bad light. Air travellers will relate

I can relate. I stopped taking them since last year too.

The experience I had was scary and deadly.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by tafabaloo(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Had the same terrible experience on Arik air (abuja -Lagos) in 2015.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Omzie(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
mejai:
hmmn!!! as d plane went up and down.... babe na staircase una take go abuja
And this scenario sounds funny to you? angry
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Tinyemeka(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
I never saw where she mentioned the airline name in her post. What brought Air Peace into this matter now?

As far as I am concerned, Air Peace is the most reliable airline for now.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by xjiggy: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Una too dey believe anything.
First she say the pilot no see again. She no dey inside cockpit, how she take know say pilot no dey see. Secondly she say from Abuja to Lagos. Abuja airport is closed. Even President Buhari no use Abuja airport on his arrival. How she come take board plane there.
Thirdly she say she no dey go church on Sunday. Una know why? If she talk dis can lie for church as testimony, Holy spirit go shift her jaw. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by cocktopuss: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
JamieNaija:
I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed Yesterday - Miss Tourism

Nigeria's Miss Tourism and South-South Queen 2016, Ms. Faithfulness Kennedy, has recounted a near air-crash experience she allegedly had ,while aboard an air-peace flight yesterday. The beauty queen who revealed that she was on the flight bound for Lagos from Abuja, further alleged that 45minutes flight to Lagos took them 2hrs 30minutes.

According to Ms. Faithfulness, the flight was affected by the heavy rain as it suddenly became dark and cloudy, "the pilot couldn't see again , the speed increased, the turbulence worsened , the plane began to shake heavily, went up high and came down" and continued like that 10 times.

Here's what she wrote;
"Oh Lord how Merciful and Kind you are.... today I saw Death Looking at me.. but God4bid...
I hear plane crash stories but today I experienced something
That's how my flight was shifted from 1pm to 3pm, we all boarded.. and after all protocols observed we took off.. y'all know it's 45minutes to Lagos? But today we spent 2hours 30minutes.. I won't be in church on Sunday to give this testimony but please y'all help me thank God ... I beg you ... .
It started raining heavily ... and suddenly became dark and cloudy .. the pilot couldn't see again .. the speed increased, the turbulence worsened .. the plane began to shake .. heavily .. we went up high.. came down, went up again. For exactly 10times... the plane almost turned 360 it's just God I didn't know when I started crying .. I almost turned on my phone to tell my mum that is time for me to die.. but I realized it will worsen the situation.. so I prayed in my heart and this was my prayer.. "Lord you know I'm destined for greatness, you said in Jeremiah that the thoughts you have of me are good and not evil, is this how u meant it?, if truly I have an unfinished business on earth and I'm going to be a great person don't all this plane crash". I closed my eyes so tight with tears the pregnant woman beside me said she feels her baby is coming out.. I got scared and I told her not to panic too much ... finally with the whole speed and all the traumas, we got to Lagos .. after 2hours 30minutes... on my knees I say God thank You"

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/i-saw-death-staring-at-me-in-airpeace.html

Women and drama.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by brendan007: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Rossonero:
the pilot sees through the widow screen also for sudden change of weather especially during the day, so she right to say the pilot couldn't see anything
That's true. If she couldn't see through her own window then it's possible that the pilot suffered same.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by livgenius: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
Illiterates.

Ive been in violent turbulence for close to an hour on international flights. We just like to bash anything Nigerian.

Aircrafts that fly at night how do they operate if the pilot needs to see? Weather can change at anytime. Aircrafts are designed to withstand serious turbulence with no problems.

2 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
My brother said the same thing abt Arik abuja to lag, the rain started in abuja the pilot was trying to tel the management but they keep say he should go, my bro said one what saved them was that the pilot is an expert, Arik have best pilot but bad service and aircraft. thank God for your life. #onlyinnaija
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by ThatCEO: 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
AntiWailer:

Bros that night was crazy.

Almost everybody in the plane cried.

The guy beside me was just screaming.

I just wrote a note, put it in my laptop bag and slept off after a while.

I could not stand it any longer. Pains every wia. No tears again grin

I have never been that scared in my life.

The plane will do as if it is going down and the pilot is no longer in control. All of a sudden he will regain control and speeeeeeed.

I think one of the worst way to die is probably in an aircraft. The panic alone is enough to kill people over n over again. I had a similar experience with those guys, their planes dey always hit turbulent storm, ah begi! Inside plane go turn crusade ground.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Airtimex(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Na waooo! With all the fear, you were able to count the number of times it went upandan cheesy

God is really wonderful.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Sarah20A(f): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
You had this kind of experience and you can't even go to church to say 'thank you Lord.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Jakasibo(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
odogwu2007:
The way u should dance tomorrow in church
grin but she said she won't be in Church tomorrow
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Jakasibo(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
smackimorn:
I won't be in church on Sunday to give this testimony but please y'all help me thank God ... I beg you ... .

See this ode

You can come back from wherever you're going and testify, testimony no dey expire.
Had it been something bad happened will she still go to the place she'll be going tomorrow?
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Have you giving your life to Christ sincerely & totally. nobody knows when death will come. if you die now you are lost forever (without Him)

All this emotional burst wouldn't save u.

the silly girl dey even postpone testimony
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by ohasoup9(m): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Destined for greatness by becoming the next cucumber.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by FirstCounsel(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
christaddicted:
God be praised
Amen
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by repogirl(f): 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
When did this happen cos I thought Abuja airport has been closed for three days now.

3 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Tafugo: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
The pilot doesn't need to see. Do you think a plane puts on headlights at night?

2 Likes

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
JamieNaija:

Nigeria's Miss Tourism and South-South Queen 2016, Ms. Faithfulness Kennedy, has recounted a near air-crash experience she allegedly had ,while aboard an air-peace flight yesterday. The beauty queen who revealed that she was on the flight bound for Lagos from Abuja, further alleged that 45minutes flight to Lagos took them 2hrs 30minutes.

According to Ms. Faithfulness, the flight was affected by the heavy rain as it suddenly became dark and cloudy, "the pilot couldn't see again , the speed increased, the turbulence worsened , the plane began to shake heavily, went up high and came down" and continued like that 10 times.

Here's what she wrote;
"Oh Lord how Merciful and Kind you are.... today I saw Death Looking at me.. but God4bid...
That's how my flight was shifted from 1pm to 3pm, we all boarded.. and after all protocols observed we took off.. y'all know it's 45minutes to Lagos? But today we spent 2hours 30minutes.. I won't be in church on Sunday to give this testimony but please y'all help me thank God ... I beg you ... .
It started raining heavily ... and suddenly became dark and cloudy .. the pilot couldn't see again .. the speed increased, the turbulence worsened .. the plane began to shake .. heavily .. we went up high.. came down, went up again. For exactly 10times... the plane almost turned 360 it's just God I didn't know when I started crying .. I almost turned on my phone to tell my mum that is time for me to die.. but I realized it will worsen the situation.. so I prayed in my heart and this was my prayer.. "Lord you know I'm destined for greatness, you said in Jeremiah that the thoughts you have of me are good and not evil, is this how u meant it?, if truly I have an unfinished business on earth and I'm going to be a great person don't all this plane crash". I closed my eyes so tight with tears the pregnant woman beside me said she feels her baby is coming out.. I got scared and I told her not to panic too much ... finally with the whole speed and all the traumas, we got to Lagos .. after 2hours 30minutes... on my knees I say God thank You"

I just read the writings of a confirmed illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Rossonero:
the pilot sees through the widow screen also for sudden change of weather especially during the day, so she right to say the pilot couldn't see anything

And you say this with such perfect wrongness.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Misterpaul:
According to her "the pilot couldn't see"...Did the pilot tell her he couldn't see?
Moreover, pilots don't navigate planes by "seeing" through the cockpit window screen like they are driving a car...I believe they have some navigation and radar devices they use for that.

Don't mind the illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by harriet412(f): 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
AntiWailer:

Bros that night was crazy.

Almost everybody in the plane cried.

The guy beside me was just screaming.

I just wrote a note, put it in my laptop bag and slept off after a while.

I could not stand it any longer. Pains every wia. No tears again grin

I have never been that scared in my life.

The plane will do as if it is going down and the pilot is no longer in control. All of a sudden he will regain control and speeeeeeed.

Lmao.. u cried out out all the tears in ur tear gland..
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by iamclime(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Kind of reminds me of my experience with Firstnation airline in December 2012, Abuja to Lagos. What a day that was! Does that airline still exist?
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by harriet412(f): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
thrillionaire:
So who should we put the blame on now? The authority that cleared the plane for flight, the pilots, you the passengers, or the stormy weather?

Lol.. Blame buhari

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by harriet412(f): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Villager Its just turbulence grin grin grin grin

Chai, no chill grin grin
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by davidif: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wow!!! God is good.

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by divinelove(m): 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
I had similar experience from Abuja to owerri last month

D worst is when u notice that the plane is no more stable but shaking vigorously as it has irregular motion and d air hostess addresses u people saying they are experiencing bad weather and apologizing for the inconvenience angry angry wow dt confirms ur fears dt a crash is likely gonna happen n dts d moment u realize dt all u have in this world is God. grin grin cheesy nothing else will matter.

It's nt a good experience at all, it took a cold bottle of red wine to reset my BP after we landed.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Olalekan95(m): 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Villager
Its just turbulence grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by globatop: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Could it be yesterday, I thought Abuja airport has been closed for maintenance. Correct the error or get proper jist.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Dhotseal(m): 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
JamieNaija:

Here's what she wrote;

All these village girls that go on social media to post trash. What you experienced was called turbulence and a pilot doesn't need to see to fly an aircraft. Yes, visibility is important for landing and take off, but a pilot doesn't really need visual references to fly an aircraft, that's why planes fly at night.

While I understand she might have been scared, she took it too far when she stated that the plane almost crashed.

Get a grip beauty queen!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'The Blanket I Used To Call Suit' - Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photos / Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination / Kemi Olunloyo Drops Savage Comments On Georgina Onuoha's Pics. Blasts Ibinabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.