Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,983 members, 7,915,870 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:38 AM

Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" (40350 Views)

BBNaija: Kennedy Okonkwo Gives Mercy 10,000 Dollars Cash / Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him / Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by irony: 3:54am On Mar 12, 2017
JamieNaija:
I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed Yesterday - Miss Tourism

Nigeria's Miss Tourism and South-South Queen 2016, Ms. Faithfulness Kennedy, has recounted a near air-crash experience she allegedly had ,while aboard an air-peace flight yesterday. The beauty queen who revealed that she was on the flight bound for Lagos from Abuja, further alleged that 45minutes flight to Lagos took them 2hrs 30minutes.

According to Ms. Faithfulness, the flight was affected by the heavy rain as it suddenly became dark and cloudy, "the pilot couldn't see again , the speed increased, the turbulence worsened , the plane began to shake heavily, went up high and came down" and continued like that 10 times.

Here's what she wrote;
"Oh Lord how Merciful and Kind you are.... today I saw Death Looking at me.. but God4bid...
I hear plane crash stories but today I experienced something
That's how my flight was shifted from 1pm to 3pm, we all boarded.. and after all protocols observed we took off.. y'all know it's 45minutes to Lagos? But today we spent 2hours 30minutes.. I won't be in church on Sunday to give this testimony but please y'all help me thank God ... I beg you ... .
It started raining heavily ... and suddenly became dark and cloudy .. the pilot couldn't see again .. the speed increased, the turbulence worsened .. the plane began to shake .. heavily .. we went up high.. came down, went up again. For exactly 10times... the plane almost turned 360 it's just God I didn't know when I started crying .. I almost turned on my phone to tell my mum that is time for me to die.. but I realized it will worsen the situation.. so I prayed in my heart and this was my prayer.. "Lord you know I'm destined for greatness, you said in Jeremiah that the thoughts you have of me are good and not evil, is this how u meant it?, if truly I have an unfinished business on earth and I'm going to be a great person don't all this plane crash". I closed my eyes so tight with tears the pregnant woman beside me said she feels her baby is coming out.. I got scared and I told her not to panic too much ... finally with the whole speed and all the traumas, we got to Lagos .. after 2hours 30minutes... on my knees I say God thank You"

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/i-saw-death-staring-at-me-in-airpeace.html

Thank God for his mercies and the brevity of the pilots that landed the plane safely. It can only be God in action.
Congrats Airpeace and more safety trainings for your crew. God bless

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by ibkgab001: 6:49am On Mar 12, 2017
The pilot deserve an award
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by kabuphils: 6:52am On Mar 12, 2017
CHEAPER THAN MOST PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by millhouse: 7:04am On Mar 12, 2017
alabiyemmy:
The pilot couldn't see again? Must he see the "road" before he can pilot the plane again?
i tire oo them tell her say na road wey pilot dey use see ..abi she no know say plane dey fly for night ni
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Pesuzok(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Return back because of turbulence.

If the weather is too bad for landing not mere turbulence.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by fashrola(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2017
JamieNaija:
I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed Yesterday - Miss Tourism

Nigeria's Miss Tourism and South-South Queen 2016, Ms. Faithfulness Kennedy, has recounted a near air-crash experience she allegedly had ,while aboard an air-peace flight yesterday. The beauty queen who revealed that she was on the flight bound for Lagos from Abuja, further alleged that 45minutes flight to Lagos took them 2hrs 30minutes.

According to Ms. Faithfulness, the flight was affected by the heavy rain as it suddenly became dark and cloudy, "the pilot couldn't see again , the speed increased, the turbulence worsened , the plane began to shake heavily, went up high and came down" and continued like that 10 times.

Here's what she wrote;
"Oh Lord how Merciful and Kind you are.... today I saw Death Looking at me.. but God4bid...
I hear plane crash stories but today I experienced something
That's how my flight was shifted from 1pm to 3pm, we all boarded.. and after all protocols observed we took off.. y'all know it's 45minutes to Lagos? But today we spent 2hours 30minutes.. I won't be in church on Sunday to give this testimony but please y'all help me thank God ... I beg you ... .
It started raining heavily ... and suddenly became dark and cloudy .. the pilot couldn't see again .. the speed increased, the turbulence worsened .. the plane began to shake .. heavily .. we went up high.. came down, went up again. For exactly 10times... the plane almost turned 360 it's just God I didn't know when I started crying .. I almost turned on my phone to tell my mum that is time for me to die.. but I realized it will worsen the situation.. so I prayed in my heart and this was my prayer.. "Lord you know I'm destined for greatness, you said in Jeremiah that the thoughts you have of me are good and not evil, is this how u meant it?, if truly I have an unfinished business on earth and I'm going to be a great person don't all this plane crash". I closed my eyes so tight with tears the pregnant woman beside me said she feels her baby is coming out.. I got scared and I told her not to panic too much ... finally with the whole speed and all the traumas, we got to Lagos .. after 2hours 30minutes... on my knees I say God thank You"

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/i-saw-death-staring-at-me-in-airpeace.html

How? What happened to navigational aids?
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by otokx(m): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2017
All these fake illiterate yeyebrities, she thinks aeroplane is like car that you drive in the air.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by Justiceforstupi: 2:53am On Mar 13, 2017
Well, if that is what you call seeing death, then I believe millions of people have seen death. You just over reacted to a turbulent flight with bad weather. The plane went up and down 10 times.. and so what? That's what pilots do to maneuver through turbulence and bad weather. But how did your plane almost turn 360? Chaiiii, and the award for best dramatic scene goes tooooo Miss Tourism!
The pilot could not see?? See what? The traffic light ahead? Or the people crossing the road? You should have asked him if he switched on his double pointers!

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by tosyne2much(m): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2017
Misterpaul:
According to her "the pilot couldn't see"...Did the pilot tell her he couldn't see?
Moreover, pilots don't navigate planes by "seeing" through the cockpit window screen like they are driving a car...I believe they have some navigation and radar devices they use for that.
Same thing I was thinking bro
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by tosyne2much(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2017
tuscani:
Once had that experience on air France.all the way from Abuja to Paris, oh boy that was the worse 5 hours plus I have ever experienced.
Was it also turbulent?
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by tosyne2much(m): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2017
ThatCEO:

I think one of the worst way to die is probably in an aircraft. The panic alone is enough to kill people over n over again. I had a similar experience with those guys, their planes dey always hit turbulent storm, ah begi! Inside plane go turn crusade ground.
Wey atheists sef go dey blast prayer cheesy cheesy
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by tuscani: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
Was it also turbulent?
that was more than turbulence. In short a Moslem guy sitting close to me said his last prayers, and he told me straight that he doesn't see any way we will come out of this alive.
Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by tosyne2much(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
emeksdonalds:
I almost turned on my phone to tell my mum that is time for me to die.. but I realized it will worsen the situation. That part is funny cos I wonder which fool can get network at Flight level of about 30 -40,000 feet above mean sea level. Stupid girl
Bros you dey vex oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by tosyne2much(m): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
wayodude:
Aiya bless you beauty queen.

I'm a very frequent flyer, I probably take at least 20-30 flights within a 12 month period. Having said that the worst flight of my life was in 2009, an Aero Contractos B737 aircraft on a Sunday evening flight from Benin City to Lagos. O boy con see Sontin!lol I was paralysed with fear! That was the most severe turbulence I had and have still experienced. What made matters worse was the drama that was unfolding in the cabin. The screams and loud prayers etc a few seats behind me the man kept screaming repeatedly 'I knew it!' 'I knew it'!! I was gonna shout at him to shut the f..k up!!

Anyway, we landed. Waiting for my next flight to London the following morning then felt like I was on death row grin

Had a very bumpy night time landing arriving from Cape Verde to Manchester and once the pilot had to use 'automatic landing' on approach from london to Bologna! Auto landing means even the Captain becomes a semi-passenger and the computer lands the plane for him. Not all planes have this feature and I think it is only used when visibility is very poor due to fog or very low clouds on approach to the runway. When the pilot made the announcement that we are going to execute and automatic landing for my head I say 'wetin be this kain wahala again!' lol wasn't funny then! grin

I must quickly add that in both of the other bad experiences I mentioned the cabin remained calm all the way as we rode the bumps. No screams, no loud prayers and certainly no one screaming repeatedly 'l knew it!' cheesy

If you were a lady, you would have bitten off the guy's joystick for shouting "I knew it' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" by tosyne2much(m): 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
tuscani:
that was more than turbulence. In short a Moslem guy sitting close to me said his last prayers, and he told me straight that he doesn't see any way we will come out of this alive.
I guess you were half dead too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi / Kenneth Okonkwo Visits White House In Washington DC,USA(Pics) / Rukky Sanda Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.