Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,499 members, 7,892,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating (76576 Views)

Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / Police Officers Flogged, Stoned For Harassing An Airforce Officer In Abuja (Pix) / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by onitshaman: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
it is the fault of the airforce.why will they allow such dating to take place in the first place.afonjas are women wrapper,tufia!
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by apogeez(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Chai

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Homeboiy: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bumbae1:
Before nko grin U no go marry wahlahi .. e no go berra for u Na so all ur gf go dey shoot u up n down till Devil carry u go grin I will pray for ur deliverance no worry
pray for ur useless life
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by emmanuel4758(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Just stfu undecided men like u should be stoned
The guy is emotional ... REALLY U SOUND STUPIID !
May GOd SAVE U oloshi

Mods pls d guy just piss me off u no say i be angel grin
I will ban you very soon tongue
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
kllinxman:
And if nothing is done, the guy go attend the burial with another babe.... Any way who will do something kwanu ?
Dude shot himself too.

©YBR
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Jabioro: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Is he that deflower her, or she is the first girl foolish man did it? Se won by sorin mega ni.. IIf she cheated on you while you tried to cheat on her.. you kill her abi? you will surely follow her..
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Before nko grin
U no go marry wahlahi .. e no go berra for u
Na so all ur gf go dey shoot u up n down till Devil carry u go grin
I will pray for ur deliverance no worry
shockedshocked lipsrsealed

©YBR
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Emotion na bastard if not timely checked!....almost did same years back but......#NEVER AGAIN!!!
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by brunofarad(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
nobsalis:

which one is BossCode again Clarify me more on it pls #Asap

It's for the TRUE BOSSES
Sorry ,it's a protected creed

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by pojok: 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Such is life, who know how its gonna end.
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by vickylincon(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
1bkaye:

Shut up idiot
must you call him that?..you can just tell him the right thing without insult sis
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Saintsquare(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ramaa:
Vaseline is my savior......
No stress.....
No worry......
To make things happen i only need 3 things...
1) Vaseline
2) My hand
3) Privacy
lol what about xvideos

2 Likes

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Hallenjay: 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Obaofnaija:
According to reports making rounds online, this young lady named "Oladipupo Solape" Popularly known as Shomzy Shomzy On Facebook got gunned down this morning by her young boyfriend who is also in the military in makurdi after suspecting her of cheating on him, Here is what one of her colleague Shared below:

What Nonsense!
So this Criminal finally Killed her, after all the Love;
He felt she was double dating n shot her, RIP Shomzy Shomzy
No no no no

http://www.naijabazeline.com/2017/03/beautiful-female-airforce-officer-shot.html

Lalasticlala

op correct ur headline.... She was shot by fellow airforce personnel her bf though... Naija
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Joy1706(f): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
u see I blame the girl

why will u be toying with someone's emotion

that guy z emotional,
emotional people gets hurt easily bt regrets their actions later

but the guy na fool, na ur wife, just because of toto u kill ur fellow human being

I blame ur father, he foe use condom on d day od copulation
Spare me that rubbish abeg. Is he the only emotional person in the world? Should we all go round killing each other cos of emotions? Mstchewww

3 Likes

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by NaWetinDey(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
The best thing to do when betrayed is to simply walk away. And if you are not sure, just be sure if you can
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Joy1706(f): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
dragonking3:
So Army kill Airforce?

Army 1 - 0 Airforce

Women stop cheating on your husbands so that your days may be loooonggg
Give the same advice to ur fellow men. No gender has monopoly of murder

1 Like

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
vickylincon:
must you call him that?..you can just tell him the right thing without insult sis
Eeyah, tell him sorry for me

2 Likes

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Chartey(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Unimaginable123:
the guy killed himself

Pls modify your post and stop spreading falsehood. He's in custody. He didn't kill himself.
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by goingape1: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Obaofnaija:
According to reports making rounds online, this young lady named "Oladipupo Solape" Popularly known as Shomzy Shomzy On Facebook got gunned down this morning by her young boyfriend who is also in the military in makurdi after suspecting her of cheating on him, Here is what one of her colleague Shared below:

What Nonsense!
So this Criminal finally Killed her, after all the Love;
He felt she was double dating n shot her, RIP Shomzy Shomzy
No no no no

http://www.naijabazeline.com/2017/03/beautiful-female-airforce-officer-shot.html

Lalasticlala

you live by the Toto and die by the Toto.

Now what will you tell God undecided

You were distributing your Toto to different army personnel thinking that you were serving the nation!

May your gentle Toto rest in peace
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Ikechukwu11(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
may her soul rest in peace
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bumbae1:
Rip !

Guys need to learn ! Why take her life ! Because of kitty na wa o
Where is the eveidence even if she banged 20 guys does that justify taking her life
Why not move on hmm so sad
Lol wonder who will date him after this ..

Heart goes to the girl and family
To the average dude, Love in naija na by force
Give him a uniform, a gun and the right to behave anyhow .. perfect recipe for disasters such as these
I feel sorry for the female soldiers and the stuff they have to go through

1 Like

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by vickylincon(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
1bkaye:

Eeyah, tell him sorry for me
lols. you are funny..I don't know him from adam
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by VickyRotex(f): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
lifezone247:
Jesus Christ, that is sola. Pls can someone tell me this is not sola? Meet her last when she came home (badagry) after her passing out parade, we party together wit her other friends and say good bye b4 she left to her base in makurdi. Rip shumzy.

Sorry for your loss! May her soul find eternal rest!
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by malton: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sometimes, people date animals without knowing it.
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Military and cheating be like 5 and 6
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by lifezone247(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
VickyRotex:

Sorry for your loss! May her soul find eternal rest!
amen dear, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by jiorhemen(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
kllinxman:
And if nothing is done, the guy go attend the burial with another babe.... Any way who will do something kwanu ?
Who will do something! That's a strange question. That's a blatant murder case and he has been arrested by the Air Police.

1 Like

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Reference(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Just stfu undecided men like u should be stoned
The guy is emotional ... REALLY U SOUND STUPIID !
May GOd SAVE U oloshi

Mods pls d guy just piss me off u no say i be angel grin

What the guy said is 100% correct. DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN ANY! ANY!! ANY!!! RELATIONSHIP with individuals that are emotionally unstable: excessively jealous, possesive or vindictive. And this applies to all relationships be it business, family, work, marraige, any.

I am an apostle of avoidance, de-escalation and evasion because prisons are full of people who have done bad things most of whom donot regret their actions. On the other hand the pain AlWAYS remains with the victims, their friends, relations and loved ones. So it is simple. Avoid bad relationships and quit them immediately questionable signs arise. And this applies to both women and men. She should have quit a long while ago.

4 Likes

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by jiorhemen(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Unimaginable123:
the guy killed himself
He didn’t kill himself at all. He has been arrested and taken into custody. He is undergoing a test to check his mental state.
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
What was the guy thinking or was he insane? I hope he gets convicted and spends the rest of his life behind bars.
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Reference(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
malton:
Sometimes, people date animals without knowing it.

it is your responsibility to assess, plan and control your relationships. Just like when driving, you adopt a defensive posture always UNTIL YOU GET HOME. It is sheer folly to put your safely and sensibilities entirely in the hands of others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.