Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,942 members, 7,922,327 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:06 AM

Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating (76695 Views)

Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / Police Officers Flogged, Stoned For Harassing An Airforce Officer In Abuja (Pix) / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

So u can shoot me shocked
So this is how u are eh butch grin

That's why me I fear them
Haba fine geh
Me shoot you keh
Never never

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by andyanders: 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
The guy should be executed now
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Nature8(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
Good
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by joepentwo(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
dem no gree mk I comment wetin d ma mind
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Chibuikem93(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
It's a pity

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
souloho19:

His prison mates that's who should date him..no one SLD get away with murder..I hate when force ppl take advantage of their rank.
Kikiki ... ha the prison mates will do more than dating grin
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by ajerimitan: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
That solider boy is a coward. His head deserves to be buried in shit. The world has got Too many cowards harming unarmed easy going souls. Just like cain did to Abel. Even the Devil is a coward.
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by azidomedogo: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
RIP young ACW and provost..The soldier who shot her will also face death penalty if found guilty by the court martial.
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
LMFAO, another dead bítch. Prolly thought she was tough. Lemme hear another stupid bítch screaming gender equality & shít...
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by souloho19(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Kikiki ... ha the prison mates will do more than dating grin

Especially when they learn he's a force man..his rectum about to go thru d great depression grin
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by peculiar32(f): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jesus Christ
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by peculiar32(f): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
fluxmind:
LMFAO, another dead bítch. Prolly thought she was tough. Lemme hear another stupid bítch screaming gender equality & shít...

You are as dumb as your comment

6 Likes

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by manikspears: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
quentin06:
NCAN members

commence search protocol

Subject: olapupo Soluape

Suspected militarized Afonjite.

The stupid guy's name is kalu .shame on you, your likes and the guy. You all lack human feeling and wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Tadeus(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
lifezone247:
Jesus Christ, that is sola. Pls can someone tell me this is not sola? Meet her last when she came home (badagry) after her passing out parade, we party together wit her other friends and say good bye b4 she left to her base in makurdi. Rip shumzy.

Na she oooo. Saw her at attah' place too.

RIP

1 Like

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by peculiar32(f): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
u see I blame the girl

why will u be toying with someone's emotion

that guy z emotional,
emotional people gets hurt easily bt regrets their actions later

but the guy na fool, na ur wife, just because of toto u kill ur fellow human being

I blame ur father, he foe use condom on d day od copulation

receive sense in Jesus name.
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by kherlly(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Never knew she was close to me till i went to check her fb profile

Rip
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Boyooosa(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Awon omo keke i sha....
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by segzyogondus(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Women !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
He should be castrated and Roasted alive fucker
Rip to the dead
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
peculiar32:

You are as dumb as your comment

Nah I have a high IQ with a Myers-Briggs personality type of Tesla... you the dumb bítch, dumb bítch!
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by sshalom(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Crime of passion. Whatever the excuse is, he has no right to take the life of another human being. He should face the consequences of his action to serve as a lesson to others who may be disposed to such emotions. What a loss!
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by stieyven(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
u see I blame the girl

that guy z emotional,

but the guy na fool, na ur wife, just because of toto u kill ur fellow human being

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Exodus 20:7
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by stieyven(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
u see I blame the girl

that guy z emotional,

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by doskie(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
What i don't get is... do soldiers take their guns home or they submit it after work? Especially these young soldiers. Why did he have the opportunity to take a gun where she was at all.
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by nkemdi89(f): 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
schumastic:

hahaha meaning you weren't, i will tell him
I was o very loyal, maybe out of fear.
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by schumastic(m): 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
nkemdi89:

I was o very loyal, maybe out of fear.

that's nice keep it up n I hope he do d do
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by nkemdi89(f): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2017
schumastic:

that's nice keep it up n I hope he do d do
Ha he is married now o that was 7 years ago. He flirts a lot na who go get that kind strength for soldier wahala. Till now he still harasses me for turning down his proposal.
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Ojukwubucket(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nsogbu di
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by schumastic(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
nkemdi89:

Ha he is married now o that was 7 years ago. He flirts a lot na who go get that kind strength for soldier wahala. Till now he still harasses me for turning down his proposal.

wow soldiers n flirting

1 Like

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Ramaa(m): 3:35am On Mar 13, 2017
mastermaestro:

You are dying slowly.
its better than killing someone....because of love

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Zirah: 4:14am On Mar 13, 2017
You're a big fool.

Homeboiy:
u see I blame the girl

that guy z emotional,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video / Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad / Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.