Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,943 members, 7,922,334 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:39 AM

Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating (76699 Views)

Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / Police Officers Flogged, Stoned For Harassing An Airforce Officer In Abuja (Pix) / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Ramaa(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Saintsquare:
lol what about xvideos
they are alwayz on my mind......
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by mastermaestro(m): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ramaa:
Vaseline is my savior......

No stress.....

No worry......

To make things happen i only need 3 things...

1) Vaseline

2) My hand

3) Privacy

You are dying slowly.

1 Like

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by SycophanticGoat: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
1bkaye:

Shut up idiot

Calling that guy an idiot is actually an insult to idiots. The fool is worse than an animal. His brain probably failed to evolve along with his human body.

1 Like

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Calling that guy an idiot is actually an insult to idiots. The fool is worse than an animal. His brain probably failed to evolve along with his human body.
Lool I'm telling you
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Charly68: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Rip beautiful officer,you came and struggled for life met a wicked suitor who killed you over baseless allegations when he has not even paid your bride price ...Wiped you out because he was privilege to carry a gun .May he die a painful death and his name forever be forgotten in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by prettymina(f): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Most times this domestic violence is not love ,it is just aggression that can't be controlled.am a man if u see a lady and u felt she's cheating pls leave her peacefuly. To avoid a lifetime mistake...love is not by force lipsrsealed Now she's dead,ur life is not guaranteed.May God help us women especially....am so scared of life right now cry cry cryRIP

1 Like

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by stamapro(m): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
1bkaye:
Eeyah, tell him sorry for me
Hehehe u funny. Dis na third party sori

1 Like

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
stamapro:
Hehehe u funny. Dis na third party sori
Loool grin
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by edgecution(m): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Customer80:
To my Igbo sisters, be careful whom u chose to date.

Rest in peace miss Kalu

The Killer's name is Kalu and the Victim's name is Sola. She's Yoruba girl killed by Igbo Boy.

2 Likes

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Ehinmola(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Too bad.. Is the army ufficert in sane?. Orderly room charge first then let the hangman do his job. For the dead I say RIP
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Saintsquare(m): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ramaa:
they are alwayz on my mind......
lol baddoo
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by stamapro(m): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
whn crocodies eat their own eggs, wat wil d nt do 2 d flesh of a frog? Imagine wat he wil do 2 a civilian lady. My heart felt sympathy 2 d gals fmly n d law takes effect on d boy of a man in kahki.
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by patonyx1: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
The military will, as long as there is evidence. He'll definitely be Court-Marshal and face possible death sentence.

kllinxman:
And if nothing is done, the guy go attend the burial with another babe.... Any way who will do something kwanu ?

1 Like

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by valak: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by sweatlana: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
u see I blame the girl

why will u be toying with someone's emotion

that guy z emotional,
emotional people gets hurt easily bt regrets their actions later

but the guy na fool, na ur wife, just because of toto u kill ur fellow human being

I blame ur father, he foe use condom on d day od copulation
The most stupìd comment I've ever read.

So if she were his wife he would have the right to kill her?

And you conclude she was toying with his emotions by cheating because a clearly mad man said so??

I repeat. The most stupìd comment ever.

1 Like

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by valak: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by valak: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by valak: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Reference:

What the guy said is 100% correct. DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN ANY! ANY!! ANY!!! RELATIONSHIP with individuals that are emotionally unstable: excessively jealous, possesive or vindictive. And this applies to all relationships be it business, family, work, marraige, any.

I am an apostle of avoidance, de-escalation and evasion because prisons are full of people who have done bad things most of whom donot regret their actions. On the other hand the pain AlWAYS remains with the victims, their friends, relations and loved ones. So it is simple. Avoid bad relationships and quit them immediately questionable signs arise. And this applies to both women and men. She should have quit a long while ago.
Ok u make sense
But that guy angry
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
quentin06:
NCAN members

commence search protocol

Subject: olapupo Soluape

Suspected militarized Afonjite.

I'm sure you were expecting more likes for your dumb comment.

You are aware that Seun doesn't pay out checks for the number of likes you get right?

1 Like

Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by valak: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by valak: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
I expect the military police to Wade in. The guy just bought himself a one way ticket to hell.
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

To the average dude, Love in naija na by force
Give him a uniform, a gun and the right to behave anyhow .. perfect recipe for disasters such as these
I feel sorry for the female soldiers and the stuff they have to go through

So u can shoot me shocked
So this is how u are eh butch grin

That's why me I fear them
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by naijaboiy: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bumbae1:
Rip !

Guys need to learn ! Why take her life ! Because of kitty na wa o
Where is the eveidence even if she banged 20 guys does that justify taking her life
Why not move on hmm so sad
Lol wonder who will date him after this ..

Heart goes to the girl and family
He can't possibly find a girl to date in jail..lol
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by aiye1988: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
not army boyfriend, he is an airman too.... early hours of today. he also dropped a suicide nope..dough he's in custody now.
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by schumastic(m): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
nkemdi89:
Military men can be brutal and never mess with their emotions. A friend who was cheating on her airforce man, unfortunately for her the man came around while she had gone on AWOL, he turned her room upside down we were all watching luckily she wasnt around. That was how Prince would bump into my house without calling even early in the morning to see if I was cheating on me, when he didn't see any evidence he wanted marriage as I am " loyal"

hahaha meaning you weren't, i will tell him
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by souloho19(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bumbae1:
Rip !

Lol wonder who will date him after this ..

His prison mates that's who should date him..no one SLD get away with murder..I hate when force ppl take advantage of their rank.
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by str8talk1: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
dragonking3:
So Army kill Airforce?

Army 1 - 0 Airforce

Women stop cheating on your husbands so that your days may be loooonggg

Shut the fu*k up! Dumb head!
Re: Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead In Makurdi By Her Army Boyfriend Over Cheating by valak: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video / Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad / Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.