Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:40 AM

*~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (3993 Views)

Poll: Who is the TOP Poster of the Year!

Sagamite: 28% (14 votes)
Honeric01: 10% (5 votes)
Dr Kit: 8% (4 votes)
tkb417: 18% (9 votes)
Rasputinn: 32% (16 votes)
OW11: 4% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister / *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! / Nairaland Rules, The Sports Section & European Football Club Threads: A Must-Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by rasputinn(m): 4:12am On Dec 23, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Guys, I've gotten my nomination where I truly deserve - The Phone Section. Abeg, make una go vote for me there. Click on link below and vote For ME grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-370018.0.html

Okay
Done
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by rasputinn(m): 4:17am On Dec 23, 2009
I can't wait for that best mod election
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by rasputinn(m): 4:20am On Dec 23, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

The truth of the matter is; only a fool sees the truth and runs from it ! cool

undecided undecided undecided

Kit e don do,remember it's still an anonynous forum,so don't let things get to you personally
There're some shiit that goes down on nairaland that if you pay too much attention to,you fit get high BP,to such we just exhibit maturity and let it slide(after making our little point wink wink)
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by tkb417(m): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2009
FBS
i agree you shouldnt have made the comments against her and sincerely i have nothin against Crizzle

i know how difficult it is to satisfy all of us but all we did yesterday was to give her insights into how she wont be seen as biased.

I dont think it was crizzle that deleted our comments cos i know how she deals with things; she'll rather respond to the comments than delete

i know her for that

nyways, like u said, its just a faceless award so nobody shd get HBP cos of that grin

waiting for the MOD award thing

my nominees again

YOU
Jarus
Debosky
IICE
Cristalz

you guys have to be appreciated. Its not easy dealing with crazy guys like me grin

when are we crowning SAGA cheesy
The king of 9ja footie

i was thinking i'll be nominated in the sexuality section but omo, so many experienced perverts boku for tht side
den no even look ma side grin grin
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by FBS: 7:55am On Dec 23, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

The truth of the matter is; only a fool sees the truth and runs from it ! cool

Isnt it ridiculous that we have our people always complaining about Government, but give them little chance to rule a few heads, THEY FEEL THEY HAVE ARRIVED . . .HOW DELUDED ! undecided
Dr Kit. O ti to! haba ki lo de?!  cheesy  grin. Let it slide. Pls biko.

rasputinn:

undecided undecided undecided

Kit e don do,remember it's still an anonynous forum,so don't let things get to you personally
There're some shiit that goes down on nairaland that if you pay too much attention to,you fit get high BP,to such we just exhibit maturity and let it slide(after making our little point wink wink)
Yep you got that right dude. Thanks.  wink grin

tkb417:

FBS
i agree you shouldnt have made the comments against her and sincerely i have nothin against Crizzle

i know how difficult it is to satisfy all of us but all we did yesterday was to give her insights into how she wont be seen as biased.

I dont think it was crizzle that deleted our comments cos i know how she deals with things; she'll rather respond to the comments than delete

i know her for that

nyways, like u said, its just a faceless award so nobody shd get HBP cos of that grin

waiting for the MOD award thing

my nominees again

YOU
Jarus
Debosky
IICE
Cristalz

you guys have to be appreciated. Its not easy dealing with crazy guys like me grin

when are we crowning SAGA cheesy
The king of 9ja footie

i was thinking i'll be nominated in the sexuality section but omo, so many experienced perverts boku for tht side
Now you are talking off topic.  tongue grin  grin  grin
Kai, NL is da place. . . grin  grin  grin never knew perver.ts full NL ooo or maybe you should increase your game? cheesy grin

As for Saga, let him wait small  cheesy. His award ain't going no where but then you may never know. There could be a surprise for y'all.  lipsrsealed grin

And Yes Crizzle na strong Chikala grin. I'm sure she understands that things do get out of hand sometimes. It shouldn't be a big deal.
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by semid4lyfe(m): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2009
rasputinn:

Okay
Done

Thanks, man. I really appreciate it.

@ topic
Guys, e don do. Make una no too vex. Forgive and forget. Please voting is still on @ https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-370018.0.html

Please, go there and cast your votes for u know who na grin I need this award more than I need oxygen grin cheesy
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Sagamite(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2009
semid4lyfe:

@ topic
Guys, e don do. Make una no too vex. Forgive and forget. Please voting is still on @ https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-370018.0.html

Please, go there and cast your votes for u know who na grin I need this award more than I need oxygen grin cheesy

Done. grin
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by tkb417(m): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2009
semid4lyfe:

@ topic

done wink
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by FBS: 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2009
See campaign strategy. shocked grin
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Jarus(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2009
tkb417:

ROTLMAO grin grin

At least you have two nominations: Sports and Career.

By the way, I'm surprised I did not see Brash nominated anywhere. What is happening to the most ubiquitous folk on NL?
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by tkb417(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2009
Jarus:

ROTLMAO grin grin

At least you have two nominations: Sports and Career.

By the way, I'm surprised I did not see Brash nominated anywhere. What is happening to the most ubiquitous folk on NL?
i think Brash has withdrawn from NL a bit

the Old Brash would have won the Romance section hands down
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by eldee(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2009
Haba!!! Egbon TKB straight away.
Respect to the other candidates but how can you have more experience in the NPL than an ex co-owner of one of the clubs??
He grew up with a popular South-West club when the rest of us were still supporting Nigeria grin grin
Even on Super Eagles threads, he knows what he's saying and it shows.
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2009
I vote for

dayokanu tongue
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by eldee(m): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2009
FL Gators:

I vote for

dayokanu tongue

Who's getting your vote for the Music Section poster of the year?? wink wink
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by tkb417(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2009
eldee:

Haba!!! Egbon TKB straight away.
Respect to the other candidates but how can you have more experience in the NPL than an ex co-owner of one of the clubs??
He grew up with a popular South-West club when the rest of us were still supporting Nigeria grin grin
Even on Super Eagles threads, he knows what he's saying and it shows.
who be dt grin grin
for real, my name shdnt be there  grin
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by eldee(m): 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2009
tkb417:

who be dt grin grin
for real, my name shdnt be there  grin

Hmmn . . . your only competition is Dayokanu
And he'll prolly vote for you still cheesy cheesy

The only Nigerian club Ibime knows is MEND FC grin grin grin
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by tkb417(m): 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2009
DK or Sagamite?

Sagamite is the captain of this section?

as for Ibime cheesy cheesy
dude doesnt even know the number of teams competing in the league cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by FBS: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2009
You guys are cracking me up! grin grin grin
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2009
eldee:

Who's getting your vote for the Music Section poster of the year?? wink wink

$200 for my vote tongue
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by eldee(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2009
tkb417:

DK or Sagamite?

Sagamite is the captain of this section?

Ask him to vote and see who he'll choose.

tkb417:

as for Ibime cheesy cheesy
dude doesnt even know the number of teams competing in the league cheesy cheesy

That one?? Ask him who's on top of the NPL table, he'll tell you Galacticos cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by honeric01(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2009
I can challenge anyone on the Local league session. i am the captain of the local league session grin grin grin
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by semid4lyfe(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2009
tkb417:

done wink
Thanks! grin cheesy

Sagamite:

Done. grin
Ese gan! cheesy grin Olorun awa pelu e.

honeric01:

I can challenge anyone on the Local league session. i am the captain of the local league session grin grin grin
Agreed! Your knowledge and dedication to our league is amazing and should be commended. FBS, dominique and OW11 are also keen followers of the league. Wish there were more of guys like you around.

For those of you who are yet to hit the polling booth, the venue is just round the corner>> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-370018.0.html
Please go there and cast your votes.
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by honeric01(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Agreed! Your knowledge and dedication to our league is amazing and should be commended. FBS, dominique and OW11 are also keen followers of the league. Wish there were more of guys like you around.

the thread dry, need someone to chat with on that thread
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by waleski(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2009
semid shuld be a politician d guy just dey do em business quietly around nairaland hahahah getting em , who gets my vote
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by semid4lyfe(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2009
Guy, we are all politicians.
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by waleski(m): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2009
o.k o.k wink
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Akolawole(m): 12:39am On Dec 26, 2009
@Dr Kit

Hello my Man

Wetin happen here. I try to figure wetin wahala be. I cant just!

It can be compared to Adebayor's/Van persie's wahala in manchester.

Woman involved?
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by semid4lyfe(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2009
Against all predictions and expectations, it seems rasputin has emerged as The Sports Section Poster of the Year, 2009. Congrats, Man. I hope there was no stuffing of ballot boxes and other forms of rigging grin grin. Congrats to[b] Rasputin[/b] and all the others who contested. E no easy!
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by honeric01(m): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2009
Wonder shall never end, Rasputin? shocked shocked shocked shocked

someone must have done something special!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Sagamite(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2009
PDP don rig election again o. grin grin grin grin

Dem no want AC Fashola as President.

We have to have electoral process review commission. grin grin grin grin grin

Congrats sha. cheesy
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2009
I voted Raspuntin!! cheesy yeah we won grin
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by eldee(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2009
Sagamite:

PDP don rig election again o. grin grin grin grin

Dem no want AC Fashola as President.

We have to have electoral process review commission. grin grin grin grin grin

Congrats sha. cheesy

I know . . . all this kind closed-ballot election na wayo. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pay After Win Soccer Tips. / Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli / 2018/2019 Jerseys Available @ Affordable Prices With Free Customization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.