Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:56 AM

*~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (3991 Views)

Poll: Who is the TOP Poster of the Year!

Sagamite: 28% (14 votes)
Honeric01: 10% (5 votes)
Dr Kit: 8% (4 votes)
tkb417: 18% (9 votes)
Rasputinn: 32% (16 votes)
OW11: 4% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

President Jonathan Sacks The Sports Minister / *~ Marutimon Voted Sports Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! / Nairaland Rules, The Sports Section & European Football Club Threads: A Must-Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by honeric01(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2009
why should i be 4th? i want to appeal this election, it needs to be challenged and i am challenging it. grin grin grin grin

Oputa panel, here i come  cool cool cool
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by honeric01(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2009
eldee:

I know . . . all this kind closed-ballot election na wayo. cheesy cheesy

yes, we need to see who voted. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2009
People voted.

Eldee got nominated on two boards and won nada grin

i still loff you Eldee grin
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by eldee(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2009
mukina2:

People voted.

Eldee got nominated on two boards and won nada grin

i still loff you Eldee grin

Na ojoro . . . That Ofokasibe with his 200 usernames voted so many times.
Na so e dey start, next thing im go join PDP dey rig national elections. cheesy grin
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Sagamite(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2009
mukina2:

I voted Raspuntin!! cheesy yeah we won grin

You've lost your love slot this week. I will give it out to one of my other wives through a lottery system. sad
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by semid4lyfe(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2009
Guys, we did it! Yours truly has emerged as The Phone Section Poster of the Year, 2009. See screenshot below for Election results. Thanks for all your support and votes grin cheesy kiss kiss

Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by FBS: 7:30am On Dec 28, 2009
hehehe. . .Raspuntin won? Oh dear!
I love democraZY and always knew a surprise was in the pipeline. How interesting eh?

Who wants to appeal the election and when will it start? grin cheesy
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by honeric01(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2009
@FBS
I am appealing the election, i need to see the ballot papers, i need to see the usernames of those who voted, i need to see how long the usernames have been members of nairaland, i need to see how many post these usernames have.

Thanks grin
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Jarus(m): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2009
This election must be the most the most surprising . . . everybody dey shout Sagamite, Sagamite but na rasputinn den dey vote for grin

Ok, maybe the Rasputinn supporters are not the lousy type. Just click and go type, no story. Na sagamite I vote for sha grin
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by FBS: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2009
Jarus:

This election must be the most the most surprising . . . everybody dey shout Sagamite, Sagamite but na rasputinn den dey vote for grin
Ok, maybe the Rasputinn supporters are not the lousy type. Just click and go type, no story. Na sagamite I vote for sha grin
You can say that again Bros. grin

@Honeric01, I want to see your lawyer(s)! cheesy
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by Jarus(m): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2009
honeric01:

@FBS
I am appealing the election, i need to see the ballot papers, i need to see the usernames of those who voted, i need to see how long the usernames have been members of nairaland, i need to see how many post these usernames have.

Thanks grin
grin

Now this is interesting. You mean some people could have gone ahead and open multiple usernames and use them to vote for themselves. I no trust Naija men o. Anything fit happen 4 naija o grin grin
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by honeric01(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2009
FBS:

@Honeric01, I want to see your lawyer(s)! cheesy

I am representing myself

Jarus:

grin

Now this is interesting. You mean some people could have gone ahead and open multiple usernames and use them to vote for themselves. I no trust Naija men o. Anything fit happen 4 naija o grin grin

yes, these are my counter arguments, so FBS, you need to defend that or provide us with the usernames grin
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by rasputinn(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2009
OMG
I won shocked shocked
I'm actually very humbled by this.I don't even know what to say type. I never knew peeps took note of me.If I was not nominated,I prolly would've voted for Sagamite,Honerico1,tkb, Sharon or any one of the other nominees

Anyway,in my own view,every poster here is a winner,believe that
On the other hand,the result of the polls not-withstanding,I have doffed and still give it up for FBS;very few mods on NL can match your organisational skillz

To all the brodas that voted for moi,a very warm handshake to you all  cheesy cheesy
To all the sistas that voted for me,well lots of  kiss kiss kiss kiss,I really appreciate your effort

Finally,this is hoping we all don't get drowned in the tide of the European leagues,let's keep supporting our local leagues too(one day,we shall get there)

Congratulations everyone,you're all winners
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by rasputinn(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2009
mukina2:

I voted Raspuntin!! cheesy yeah we won grin

Youz my sist anyday,thanks for having my back,congratulations Sagamite;you rock
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by bandely(m): 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2010
Where is Murky! Campaign Personnel! grin grin
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by snakova(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2010
rasputinn!!!
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by rasputinn(m): 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2010
snakova:

rasputinn!!!

You had your chance to vote your preferred nominee,did you vote?if you did,your candidate lost,let's move on
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mamagee3(f): 1:39am On Jan 12, 2010
Congratulations Rasputinn!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by FBS: 7:36am On Jan 12, 2010
Congrats Rasputinn!!!  cheesy

And Thanks to everyone that participated in the election.
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by mukina2: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2010
rasputinn:

Youz my sist anyday,thanks for having my back,congratulations Sagamite;you rock
wink

bandely:

Where is Murky! Campaign Personnel! grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: *~ Rasputinn Voted for The Sports Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! by tck2000(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bet9ja Sure Winning Booking Code For Today December Sunday 17/12/2017 / Dele Alli’s Estranged Parents In Desperate Plea To Reconnect With Alli / Pay After Win Soccer Tips.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.