Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,343 members, 7,920,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 11:31 PM

2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? (27494 Views)

Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? / Rivers Guber Watch 2019 - Who Would You Prefer? / 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Rexology: 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
No doubt, 2019 Presidential election will be very interesting because it would be North against North .The South will be a beautiful bride.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by madridguy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
I would rather vote James Ibori than to vote Atiku.

TonyeBarcanista:
Saraki even get hope pass Atiku
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by BigBrother9ja: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
ourema:

Please how can I secure a job with the AMC(Atiku Media Center)
Please help a lady
Can you suck?
?
?
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by swagagolic01(m): 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
madridguy:
You better go return Atiku's money before you land in gallow. grin Atiku cannot even win his local government.

Bros, I really wish Atiku go employ me cuz am currently jobless, atiki has a chance to become the president of nigeria.... if in 2019 it's Buhari vs Atiku, I go vote nd campaign for Atiku willingly

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Realdeals(m): 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
If Buhari will be fit for 2nd term, southerners will support him. Supporting anyone beside him means the south will have to wait another 8 years before becoming President.

Power brokers from the south understand these, that's why the likes of Rochas, oyegun even Tinubu are silently wishing Buhari seek a 2nd term.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
madridguy:
I would rather vote James Ibori than to vote Atiku.

Atiku is just wasting his time and money

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by blaqoracle: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
ochejoseph:

This man set up companies which are doing well employing people and supporting families -they tell you he is courrupt ehen

He set up schools that have provided employment for thousands , and providing world class graduate and post graduate education , some Nigerians say he does not like education he is a thief . ok

He sets up huge farms that has mechanised agriculture and providing yields never before imagined and some people say the man no Sabi anything for agriculture na yahoo yahoo , ok now

It is because we we have refused to think objectively that's why we end up with spiritual grass cutters that cut grass In a semi desert in the the dry season with 270 million box , 8 different foreign exchange rates for just one country , jobs that only exist in the imagination of a government image maker.

As long as ethnicity and religion remain the major cards in our elections this country is going no where

May God help us to help ourselves
for your information, no Northerner alife can contest against Buhari and win. As for you, you can keep on fantasizing.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Dcomrade(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ochejoseph Now campaigning for Atiku!!! God! grin
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by madridguy(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Everyone is looking for a well paid job. Mind you, Atiku don't have such because if he do he won't be smuggled his daughters into ministry works for you to know how greedy he is.

swagagolic01:

Bros, I really wish Atiku go employ me cuz am currently jobless, atiki has a chance to become the president of nigeria.... if in 2019 it's Buhari vs Atiku, I go vote nd campaign for Atiku willingly
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Rexology: 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
No doubt, 2019 Presidential election will be very interesting because it would be North against North .The South will be a beautiful bride.

I will prefer Atiku to Elrufai,Kwankwaso and Lamido.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by madridguy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
Exactly my brother. I don't know about other region but I am 100% sure he cannot get vote from South-West and the North.

TonyeBarcanista:
Atiku is just wasting his time and money
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by swagagolic01(m): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
madridguy:
Everyone is looking for a well paid job. Mind you, Atiku don't have such because if he do he won't be smuggled his daughters into ministry works for you to know how greedy he is.

Una Dan come again.... wetin Buhari children dey work as Atiku have companies that pays very well, u guys just have ntn on Atiku. .... Atiku2019, time to kick Buhari back to daura

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Cjrane2: 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
Atiku is one of the few people that can prevent a break up of Nigeria in the next 10 years.

The way Nigeria is going, only God can rescue us. But we need to begin to support proven capable administrators especially when they have been proven to be detribalized Nigerians that truly want Nigeria to survive. Instead of the ethno-religious bigot that pushes Nigeria to the brink by his hateful disposition to anything egalitarian, secular or pan-Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by michoim(m): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
Too smeared to lead the country...

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by collinsmcmorgan(m): 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
Once OBJ is alive he will never taste that sit.→God can also possibly stop him from entering aso rock
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by madridguy(m): 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Don't know where Buhari's daughter are working but 1 million Atiku cannot even win Sule Lamido not to talk of Sai Baba. God alone knows and sees the future but no politician alive can stand Sai Baba in the north come 2019.

swagagolic01:

Una Dan come again.... wetin Buhari children dey work as Atiku have companies that pays very well, u guys just have ntn on Atiku. .... Atiku2019, time to kick Buhari back to daura
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by darqly(m): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I was formerly a strong supporter of the ATIKU2019 movement not until my mopol in the office, who once worked with him told me that ATIKU is damn too religious and also an extremist compared to buhari. He worked with ATIKU for over a year, and as a christian he said that ATIKU is a fanatic as far as religion is concerned. My perception about him changed instantly.

Not true. Some of his children are married to Christians. He doesn't care where you're from or what your religious beliefs are. I'm just skeptical of his true motive for wanting to be president.
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by gamechanger1: 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
I noticed that a lot of people (not only on nairaland) make the statement "Atiku can never be president" with so much conviction; i wonder why they think so.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by darqly(m): 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pedrop:
I see North bringing out Kwankwaso.

I don't really know the aim behind Kwankwaso being at every troubled hausa community to restore peace and communion. I think there is a motive behind that. Some poeple are trying to sell him to the public conscience but only God gives power to whom He chooses "Full stop here"

Kwankwaso cannot rally the North presently, he can barely hold Kano together now. He's lost relevance.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by jonnytad(m): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
If you like copy the whole encyclopedia, Atiku is in our past and He'll remain there. He should keep his money or give them to the less privileged if he really want to help nigerians..... I think am speaking the mind of anyone that wants the best for this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by darqly(m): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
dragonking3:
Abeg we don't need another aboki that will run this country to the ground angry

Atiku is not your average run-off-the-mill aboki. He's smart and has an open, largely neutral perspective of people and happenings.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by jonnytad(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
gamechanger1:
I noticed that a lot of people (not only on nairaland) make the statement "Atiku can never be president" with so much conviction; i wonder why they think so.

Because we are tired of Hausa/Fulani leadership. .... We are tired of this Old people.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by kaymart: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I was formerly a strong supporter of the ATIKU2019 movement not until my mopol in the office, who once worked with him told me that ATIKU is damn too religious and also an extremist compared to buhari. He worked with ATIKU for over a year, and as a christian he said that ATIKU is a fanatic as far as religion is concerned. My perception about him changed instantly.

i'm not a fan of atiku and I don't fancy his chances but the reason you just gave is quite embarrassing to humanity.
Your policeman friend doing your thinking for you....
pls, where are you hiding your brain? I think you need to go look for it and use it at least once in a while.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
allrightsir:

actually it is and always has been a few cabals that decide who is president. You can only vote for whosoever a party presents as it's candidate and a party's candidate is always determined by a cabal.

Did Shagari tell you he wanted to be president in 1979? No

Did Obasanjo tell you he wanted to be president in 1999? No

Did Yaradua tell you he wanted to be president in 2007? No

Did GEJ tell you he wanted to be president or VP? No and what happened to him when he went against the cabal?

Despite 3 previous attempts, Did Buharii tell you he wanted to be president in 2015? No

Did Osinbajo tell you he wanted to be VP? No

People who really want to be president in Nigeria never succeed Cue Awolowo, Saraki (snr) and Abiola because the president if Nigeria is always determined by a cabal. Every civilian president In Nigeria is the result of a few men in a room.

And the reason is you and I dont participate in the selection process, so eventually, it is Motor park touts who are easily influenced that end up as the "delegates" that will vote for the party's flagbearer according to the will of the cabal.

Nobody who announces or exhibits ambition to be president of Nigeria succeeds, that is why our leaders are clueless and never have a plan because they didnt ask for the job, or spend their lives thinking of what they will do when they become president. The cabal will decide who becomes president and they will package the person. I am not saying that is a good thing but that's the way it is. Buhari became president because the cabal called him to become president. Atiku cannot become president while OBJ is alive....you can take that to the bank.

The exception to your rule is the 2011 contest between GEJ and Buhari. GEJ WANTED the job and won.

However, I agree that Atiku can never be president because he can't be controlled by a cabal. It's the likes of Governor Dankwambo, who is a relative newbie in politics, but extremely brilliant, who would make a perfect choice for the cabal in 2019.
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
madridguy:
Only people with short memory will campaign or vote for Atiku. Atiku and OBJ are the worst thing to happened to Nigeria.
Everyday I still recall how the biggest thieves looted us especially through power project. Till now we cannot boast of 5000 MW.

And Buhari has given us 100000MW abi? Or its not Buhari job to do that? Keep blaming PDP

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by irynterri(f): 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
ourema:

Please how can I secure a job with the AMC(Atiku Media Center)
Please help a lady
my sister abeg if you see road remember me ooo..me sef dey find media centre employment

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by VULCAN(m): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
You don't base your rebuttal of the guys assertion on a family picture. Even rapists take family pictures.

Rather base your rebuttal on the FACT that his wife is Yoruba and his companies are NOT flooded with Hausa at Top management like other fanatics

Atiku2019:

you've concluded he's a fanatic just because a police officer said so grin grin. Welldone Sir...

Well the family pix below doesn't look like that of a religious fanatic cool
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by louwie(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Buharimustgo: 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
Intrepid01:
Useless write up....I know he has some e-staff promoting his supposed STEWPID image online. The fact still remains he is a bad market and not markettable. He can continue to contest from now till death but he won't smell far sit. Atiku's economic blue print my foot.......set of idiots selling their children's future for a piece of cake to promote a desperate fool.

As bad as Atiku is he is one million times better than your saint Buhari

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by nkemjacob2(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
ochejoseph:

This man set up companies which are doing well employing people and supporting families -they tell you he is courrupt ehen

He set up schools that have provided employment for thousands , and providing world class graduate and post graduate education , some Nigerians say he does not like education he is a thief . ok

He sets up huge farms that has mechanised agriculture and providing yields never before imagined and some people say the man no Sabi anything for agriculture na yahoo yahoo , ok now

It is because we we have refused to think objectively that's why we end up with spiritual grass cutters that cut grass In a semi desert in the the dry season with 270 million box , 8 different foreign exchange rates for just one country , jobs that only exist in the imagination of a government image maker.

As long as ethnicity and religion remain the major cards in our elections this country is going no where

May God help us to help ourselves
above all re dey not stollen money... what of the wans wey u no no?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Residents Lament As Heavy Downpour Washes Off Ondo Bridge (photos) / Don’t Vote For Atiku In 2019, Adamawa Crown Prince Tells Electorates / Alleged Terrorism: Our Hands Tied On Pantami, Says Senate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.