Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,343 members, 7,920,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 11:31 PM

2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? (27494 Views)

Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? / Rivers Guber Watch 2019 - Who Would You Prefer? / 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by nkemjacob2(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
if there is anytin called nigeria then....

if they voted for atiku... then britain is permitted to come and re-colonize us...we re tired of refurbishing criminals

NIGERIA IS DEAD
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by hucienda: 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
If there is one northerner I could vote for, then that'll be Atiku.

And no one should come here with the noise of Atiku being corrupt. Point out one politician who is not corrupt in Nigeria.

I recall during the primaries that he was the only one amongst the APC with a detailed manifesto on his campaign website. The other was just singing unend that he had 'intagritri' and will 'pight kwarrupshun'. Well look at how all that turned out. undecided

Run Atiku! Run!

Make Nigeria Great Again!

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by toprealman: 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
ochejoseph:

This man set up companies which are doing well employing people and supporting families -they tell you he is courrupt ehen

He set up schools that have provided employment for thousands , and providing world class graduate and post graduate education , some Nigerians say he does not like education he is a thief . ok

He sets up huge farms that has mechanised agriculture and providing yields never before imagined and some people say the man no Sabi anything for agriculture na yahoo yahoo , ok now

It is because we we have refused to think objectively that's why we end up with spiritual grass cutters that cut grass In a semi desert in the the dry season with 270 million box , 8 different foreign exchange rates for just one country , jobs that only exist in the imagination of a government image maker.

As long as ethnicity and religion remain the major cards in our elections this country is going no where

May God help us to help ourselves
Oche, why do you guys sell your soul for crumbs! So because Hitler created "jobs", he automatically becomes a " good" man
Atiku can nurse whatever political ambition he wants, all WE (GOOD people of Nigeria) want is progression not retrogression. ATIKU CANNOT, read it again.....CANNOT, take us there!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Moikiitos: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
The voters has the power to make that choice. We have have to shine our eyes properly for the 2019. Vote for the candidate with the right program for Nigeria.

That goes for all other offices being contested for...
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by goldedprince: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
i swear if any politician promise to increase dollar back to 550 / dollar, i will make sure he wins in my local govt without him even campaigning
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by uyplus(m): 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
The north has ruled Nigeria 42 out of 56 years. Are other regions in Nigeria not worthy enough to produce a president? Can't the south be given an oppurtunity? A Donald Duke candidacy will make alot of sense than an Atiku ok. We need forward thinking people. Even a Peter Obi will make a far better President than Atiku. Rubbish corrupt old cargoes wanting to rule withlh their northcentric agenda. Goto CBN and Customs and see how those offices are packed up with northerners all because they ince had a northerner at the helm of affairs. Are other regions oblivious to this segregative tendencies of northerners?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by bigsmoke2(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
hucienda:
If there is one northerner I could vote for, then that'll be Atiku.

And no one should come here with the noise of Atiku being corrupt. Point out one politician who is not corrupt in Nigeria.

I recall during the primaries that he was the only one amongst the APC with a detailed manifesto on his campaign website. The other was just singing unend that he had 'intagritri' and will 'pight kwarrupshun'. Well look at how all that turned out. undecided

Run Atiku! Run!

Make Nigeria Great Again!

Ati wetin is like your village people are using your destiny as skipping rope . Atiku kor ankara ni

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
`
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Walelavender(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
We should be ashamed if this cycle of old money-bag politicians is not broken, come next election.
Posterity won't forgive us! It won't!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
Are you dreaming @OP, only time will tell. Lets wait patiently till then, Nigeria will suprise you
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Cchuks27(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
Atiku for President ... 2019. Inshallah

Idiòttts everywhere. Where has their candidates led the country too?

Some people on this forum have no right to talk about recommending a President for Nigeria again.
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Cchuks27(m): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
attacker321:

The same way you said Buhari would never make it pre 2015 presidential election.

Don't mind that guy. If you see the stuff he wrote about GEJ then moved to Buhari prior to 2015 general elections, you'd just be dazzed. To think he's from Rivers State as me baffles me the most.

Let's give Atiku a chance.
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by jumobi1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nigeria needs to move on but we are too divided. Atiku will be President in 2019 if Osinbajo doesn't run with an Igbo VP. I don't see anyone that can challenge Atiku. The great minds are afraid of politics. It's too dirty and deadly.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by WhiteSoup: 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Atiku can NEVER be President of Nigeria under ANY political platform...

Senibo, tiepaka mo?

Do u dislike Atiku because of what you've read on the pages of newspapers?

Give me another person better than Atiku, then I can change myviews about him. But for now,

Atiku&Ibori2019
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Sketchandcraft(m): 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
ochejoseph:

This man set up companies which are doing well employing people and supporting families -they tell you he is courrupt ehen

He set up schools that have provided employment for thousands , and providing world class graduate and post graduate education , some Nigerians say he does not like education he is a thief . ok

He sets up huge farms that has mechanised agriculture and providing yields never before imagined and some people say the man no Sabi anything for agriculture na yahoo yahoo , ok now

It is because we we have refused to think objectively that's why we end up with spiritual grass cutters that cut grass In a semi desert in the the dry season with 270 million box , 8 different foreign exchange rates for just one country , jobs that only exist in the imagination of a government image maker.

As long as ethnicity and religion remain the major cards in our elections this country is going no where

the same Atiku that brought pentascope to ground NITEL in other for him to be able to acquire NITEL... He is corrupt and we don't want him to take us back to Jonathan era.. We need fresh hope not old cargoes and old politician
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Sketchandcraft(m): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
swagagolic01:

But u with a long memory voted Buhari right? ?? Atiku has his certificates intact, Atiku dint overthrow a democratic government, Atiku has never caused recession before, unlike Buhari, Atiku employs thousands of nigerians, what's even the crime of Atiku? ?? That he went against obj?? Or that his courupt?? Abegi, make una rest jare
aboki Abeg connect me with Atiku so that I can also be spewing jagons like you.... Atiku job Abiku ni
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=WhiteSoup post=55394003]

Senibo, tiepaka mo?

Do u dislike Atiku because of what you've read on the pages of newspapers?

Give me another person better than Atiku, then I can change myviews about him. But Alabo, please forget about Atiku. He is a FAILED project. He can't be President, he should come to terms with this reality.

There are qualified candidates like Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo and Sule Lamido. Just forget Atiku, he will not even get 5% of votes in any geopolitical zone.
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Acetyl(m): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
Atiku2019:

you've concluded he's a fanatic just because a police officer said so grin grin. Welldone Sir...

Well the family pix below doesn't look like that of a religious fanatic cool

A Muslim fanatics daughter will never do a "Tongue out or V sign" in a family pix....

Atiku my Presido 2019
pm me bro I want to join Atiku media crew...
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by sapele914(m): 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
SoNature:

Those critics saying that Atiku can never be Nigerian President should stop ranting already! Just like every Nigerian, he has the right to vote and be voted for.

That country where anyone can vie for and attain the highest office is the country of my dream...NOT a place where a few cabals decide who becomes president.
August 2018 President Buhari of Nigeria gets blood tansfusion,body reenergized to that of a 57 year old can work for 26 hours a day,Super Baba has just entered the building,ride on Presidon the scientist at the aspen are working on the formula. No vacancy at the Roc till 2023.
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by bluecircle470: 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
Atiku2019:

you've concluded he's a fanatic just because a police officer said so grin grin. Welldone Sir...

A Muslim fanatics daughter will never do a "Tongue out or V sign" in a family pix....

Atiku my Presido 2019

As long as IBB, OBJ , Abdusalam Abubarkar is still alive and as long as Nigerians are still with thr senses NOBODY from ATIKU'S lineage will rule this country.
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by terrence12(m): 12:16am On Apr 09, 2017
ochejoseph:

Donald Duke come 2019....

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 09, 2017
Atiku2019:

Atiku my Presido 2019

I won join atiku2019 campaign
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 09, 2017
terrence12:

Donald Duke come 2019....
He would need the support of the Southwest if he is to be successful. I see him sweeping the entire south and the north-central, if the APC fields a northern Muslim as its flagbearer.

A Donald Duke/Ibrahim Dankwambo PDP ticket would be a representation of the long sought "generational shift" in Nigerian presidential politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by farouk0403(m): 1:06am On Apr 09, 2017
magaliyu:
I'm Hausa by tribe and i will be voting an Igbo man come 2019 and Rochas Okorocha is my candidate.

Daga Wani gari kike a kasar hausa?
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:54am On Apr 09, 2017
ochejoseph:

you are yearning for Atiku to become president? I am not sure you know what you are asking for.
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by chloedogie(m): 4:27am On Apr 09, 2017
HIMSELF
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by niceangel: 5:14am On Apr 09, 2017
Atiku is a thief....atiku is that. Atiku is this. ..tell me what he stole? Where and when? All this beer palour gist.I am tired for this generation. U will hear a fake gist somewhere and u automatically form a negative opinion and u start exporting and distribute such..na wa oh. I am an Igbo man..but first a Nigerian. Intel logistics has been employing igbos from time immemorial. The company Is untribalistic. So all this story about atiku is to bring him down...he is gay ..he is dat ...did he sleep with u or ur cousin?..call a spade a spade. He is one of the best brilliant head from the north. And he likes education. ..Sanusi can reconfirm for you.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by ekensi01: 6:05am On Apr 09, 2017
I just cant believe Nigerians bring another already used goods(Atiku) to president. No wonder we keep on going in circle. While try new ideas my fellow Nigerian. I HAVE STARTED TO HATE THIS COUNTRY.
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Mojoy88(m): 6:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Atiku will never rule us. All you mumus shouting his name because of money, you've sold your future already. Here it again... ATIKU CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER RULE US.

Feel free to yawn dust...

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Mojoy88(m): 6:22am On Apr 09, 2017
farouk0403:

Daga Wani gari kike a kasar hausa?
See tribalist...
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by rusher14: 6:58am On Apr 09, 2017
4 pages.

Quite befitting.
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Leiman100(m): 7:42am On Apr 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I was formerly a strong supporter of the ATIKU2019 movement not until my mopol in the office, who once worked with him told me that ATIKU is damn too religious and also an extremist compared to buhari. He worked with ATIKU for over a year, and as a christian he said that ATIKU is a fanatic as far as religion is concerned. My perception about him changed instantly.
i think you are a cheap fool, talk like a religious bigot, who does not know Atiku in this country that even donate money to build churches. you are here saying thrash. so he should not practice his religion again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Residents Lament As Heavy Downpour Washes Off Ondo Bridge (photos) / Don’t Vote For Atiku In 2019, Adamawa Crown Prince Tells Electorates / Alleged Terrorism: Our Hands Tied On Pantami, Says Senate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.