Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,393 members, 7,978,256 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:09 AM

2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? (27559 Views)

Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? / Rivers Guber Watch 2019 - Who Would You Prefer? / 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Leiman100(m): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I was formerly a strong supporter of the ATIKU2019 movement not until my mopol in the office, who once worked with him told me that ATIKU is damn too religious and also an extremist compared to buhari. He worked with ATIKU for over a year, and as a christian he said that ATIKU is a fanatic as far as religion is concerned. My perception about him changed instantly.
i think you are a cheap fool, you talk like a religious bigot, who does not know Atiku in this country that even donate money to build churches. you are here saying thrash. so he should not practice his religion again

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by EmmyDe25(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Atiku can NEVER be President of Nigeria under ANY political platform...

ATIKU of all people. Nigerians have certainly lost their minds. I reckon half the people here didn't know he contested the presidential election in 1993. If Atiku is seen as the man to take us out of the doldrums, then i make bold to say we deserve the kind of leaders that have been coming our ways. Damn! Nigerians are s.t.u.p.i.d people...and today, i give up on us.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by EmmyDe25(m): 8:00am On Apr 09, 2017
Balyz:
There is not a northerner alive that can beat Buhari in any presidential contest. Despite the economic downturn, Buhari still remains highly popular amongst the northern masses
Quite agree. Even Kwankwanso will floor Atiku in any election
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Jammiiee(m): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2017
I only see daughters, does he have a son angry
Atiku2019:

you've concluded he's a fanatic just because a police officer said so grin grin. Welldone Sir...

Well the family pix below doesn't look like that of a religious fanatic cool

A Muslim fanatics daughter will never do a "Tongue out or V sign" in a family pix....

Atiku my Presido 2019
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Jammiiee(m): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2017
He can Never become the President of this country, quote me anywhere angry Atiku bawo, very desperate and has hidden agenda angry angry

Never, I repeat Never angry
Bellfun:

You took those words out of my mouth!

Atiku ke?

God forbid!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Jammiiee(m): 8:28am On Apr 09, 2017
Don't mind them, they sell their future for a price of cake. Atiku has no credibility. Highest single employer of labour angry ? Really. And where is Dangote.

Not in this country will that desperado become our president angry
Intrepid01:
Useless write up....I know he has some e-staff promoting his supposed STEWPID image online. The fact still remains he is a bad market and not markettable. He can continue to contest from now till death but he won't smell far sit. Atiku's economic blue print my foot.......set of idiots selling their children's future for a piece of cake to promote a desperate fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Jammiiee(m): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2017
A real thief, it's boldly written all over his face, if anyone cares to look at his face angry desperation/hidden agenda to sell the country, written all over his face like this smiley angry
simpleseyi:
Atiku ke? I would rather vote ex-convict James Ibori and looting queen Diezaini ad President and Vice respectively. Then, I will know that very soon, Togo will buy Nigeria at auction. It will take Atiku just 6 months to sell Biafra to Cameroun, Oduduwa to Benin Republic and Hausa/Fulani to Niger and Chad. Atiku is the worst thief in the history of thiefing.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by farouk0403(m): 8:36am On Apr 09, 2017
Mojoy88:

See tribalist...

Fvck off from my mention, if you dont understand hausa most you qoute me??

i was asking her a private question, whats your business??

Do you think that igbo will rule in 2019, lol you are not serious may be they should try in 2023 or beyond.
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Jammiiee(m): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2017
Ogbeni if he ever donated to build churches, we all know dts apolitical move, he will never and never become the President angry
Leiman100:
i think you are a cheap fool, talk like a religious bigot, who does not know Atiku in this country that even donate money to build churches. you are here saying thrash. so he should not practice his religion again
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by swagagolic01(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2017
madridguy:
Don't know where Buhari's daughter are working but 1 million Atiku cannot even win Sule Lamido not to talk of Sai Baba. God alone knows and sees the future but no politician alive can stand Sai Baba in the north come 2019.

Shey na only d north go vote ni Una just too funny, Buhari is going back to daura 2019, even if na ibb we go vote em instead of this recession master.....
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by swagagolic01(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
aboki Abeg connect me with Atiku so that I can also be spewing jagons like you.... Atiku job Abiku ni

Cuz am supporting Atiku am now an abok? ? Lolz, I will gladly vote for Atiku, d man won't lead us into recession, make una continue to dey support d useless buhari
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by chukel(m): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2017
I'm not surprised this is coming from ochejoseph. He was one of the corrupt youths in pdp. I wonder why he is supporting APC candidate. Everything pdp is corrupt. Ochejoseph, u should be ashamed as a youth rooting for those who have messed up your tomorrow. I feel sorry for this country when I see your likes.
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by lereinter(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2017
the only reason why i may vote atiku is cos he is not a friend to obasanjo
also thats the only person standing on his way

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by deebsman1(m): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2017
Why not men like Prof Jega or Baba Fash or even Osinbade, sorry Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by danidee10(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2017
ochejoseph:

This man set up companies which are doing well employing people and supporting families -they tell you he is courrupt ehen

He set up schools that have provided employment for thousands , and providing world class graduate and post graduate education , some Nigerians say he does not like education he is a thief . ok

He sets up huge farms that has mechanised agriculture and providing yields never before imagined and some people say the man no Sabi anything for agriculture na yahoo yahoo , ok now

It is because we we have refused to think objectively that's why we end up with spiritual grass cutters that cut grass In a semi desert in the the dry season with 270 million box , 8 different foreign exchange rates for just one country , jobs that only exist in the imagination of a government image maker.

As long as ethnicity and religion remain the major cards in our elections this country is going no where

May God help us to help ourselves

E be like say bomb dey ya head undecided
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by PHILipu1(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2017
I am from Edo state but base here in the north and i will ask you guys shouting Atiku or anybody to come to the north and see.
A good name is better than sliver and gold.
If you gather all the northern politicians together on a single ticket,they can not defeat Buhari if he chose to contest again.
Buhari made his name here many years ago and the north will never vote against him.
All the elections Buhari lost in the past were rigged against him no matter how things are bad.
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by magaliyu(f): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
farouk0403:

Daga Wani gari kike a kasar hausa?
Ra'ayi riga.
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by kayowalemi(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
OBJ
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by farouk0403(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
magaliyu:
Ra'ayi riga.

kowa da irin tasa,
Amma zan iya ganin riga a jikin ki ya min kyau.

haka ma ra'ayi yake, idan ra'ayin ki ya min zan iya sauya nawa zuwa irin naki.

Back to my question, i just asked you a simple question "where are you from' but you failed to answer me.
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
swagagolic01:

Cuz am supporting Atiku am now an abok? ? Lolz, I will gladly vote for Atiku, d man won't lead us into recession, make una continue to dey support d useless buhari
who dey support buhari now?Why r u dis daft.Of all pple na atiku way una wan bring out again.Dis country shuld just seperate abeg i give up .After nw dey il start regretting
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
PHILipu1:
I am from Edo state but base here in the north and i will ask you guys shouting Atiku or anybody to come to the north and see.
A good name is better than sliver and gold.
If you gather all the northern politicians together on a single ticket,they can not defeat Buhari if he chose to contest again.
Buhari made his name here many years ago and the north will never vote against him.
All the elections Buhari lost in the past were rigged against him no matter how things are bad.
Was that nt hw buhari was behavin b4? Open ur eyes na guy y do nigerians nt learn frm deir mistakes
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by gamechanger1: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
jonnytad:

Because we are tired of Hausa/Fulani leadership. .... We are tired of this Old people.

I understand my brother, but the way things are a young person can't come out of nowhere without any political clout or platform and become president. If one of the "old" people is able to groom and expose a number of people in the desired age bracket, we may consider such a person from the old guard.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by okoromss(m): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Frankly people like Atiku who have excelled personally in business and are not religious extremist and vindictive individuals are the ideal candidate for presidency in this country that is ridden with idealess politicians whose only achievements are around the corridors of power...Atiku in my opinion is an upright man, otherwise Baba would have long ago tied a crime....He has my Vote 100% if he emerges as a candidate....the party he emerges from is irrelevant ..
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by okoromss(m): 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
toprealman:
Oche, why do you guys sell your soul for crumbs! So because Hitler created "jobs", he automatically becomes a " good" man
Atiku can nurse whatever political ambition he wants, all WE (GOOD people of Nigeria) want is progression not retrogression. ATIKU CANNOT, read it again.....CANNOT, take us there!
Please how has Atiku delapitated this country, believe it or not he is one of the best Nigerians, who has contributed a huge quota to the development and betterment of the common man, his company and schools gainfully employ thousands, he has never been implicated in any financial scandal whatsoever, he is progressive and successful, how many of the ex politicians have you seen go back to a vibrant business life After their time in office? My dear wise up and don't believe things or make statements without personal critical thinking..
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by toprealman: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
okoromss:
Please how has Atiku delapitated this country, believe it or not he is one of the best Nigerians, who has contributed a huge quota to the development and betterment of the common man, his company and schools gainfully employ thousands, he has never been implicated in any financial scandal whatsoever, he is progressive and successful, how many of the ex politicians have you seen go back to a vibrant business life After their time in office? My dear wise up and don't believe things or make statements without personal critical thinking..
Same shii was said about Buhari. I'm sure you are celebrating our journey so far.
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by swagagolic01(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Oreoo:
who dey support buhari now?Why r u dis daft.Of all pple na atiku way una wan bring out again.Dis country shuld just seperate abeg i give up .After nw dey il start regretting

Cuz am supporting Atiku am now daft Lolz, bros good nyt ah beg
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Leiman100(m): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jammiiee:
Ogbeni if he ever donated to build churches, we all know dts apolitical move, he will never and never become the President angry
am not one of his fans, am only correcting your blunder. the last time i checked that was the same statement you guys made against PMB in 2015 with full backing of CAN and it could not stop him from defeatin your candidate
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by lilcashking(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I was formerly a strong supporter of the ATIKU2019 movement not until my mopol in the office, who once worked with him told me that ATIKU is damn too religious and also an extremist compared to buhari. He worked with ATIKU for over a year, and as a christian he said that ATIKU is a fanatic as far as religion is concerned. My perception about him changed instantly.
what is this one sayn?
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Martartins(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Atiku ke? Are we moving forward or backward. E go better make we no get president

1 Like

Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by Mojoy88(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
farouk0403:

Fvck off from my mention, if you dont understand hausa most you qoute me??

i was asking her a private question, whats your business??

Do you think that igbo will rule in 2019, lol you are not serious may be they should try in 2023 or beyond.

You see! I called you a tribalist, you proved it. Change your mindset bro.
Re: 2019: Who Can Stop Atiku? by farouk0403(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mojoy88:

You see! I called you a tribalist, you proved it. Change your mindset bro.

You have freedom of speech, but you can't dictate what's good or bad for me.

you said i should change my mindset, thank God you said "mine" not yours, so i have full control of making my own choices.
bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha / Why I Forfeited My Second Term As A Governor – Tambuwal / Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.