Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,087 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1786265 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sgbate:
mine gets warm only,not like I touch it always,how hot does it feel?
very
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
versashee:
very

Maybe you're playing games with high graphics..
I have a friend that owns S8+ you need to see how hot the phone get when we were playing asphalt on it...The phone get very hot like really hot..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
versashee:
very

Do you use phone during charging cycle?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by JustAboyy: 12:02am On Jan 14, 2019
Umiimsominia

#wtffactsonumidigi

I was taking a dump today when I started brainstorming on awesome ideas, thus umidigi came into mind and being that it succeeded politics, I thought if only atiku will campaign with umidigi devices, he'll have a landslide victory in the forthcoming elections.

Staytuned for the next digital idea by You and Me(I)
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:09am On Jan 14, 2019
henry007:

What is that fgs? shocked
which one be fgs again o shocked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:10am On Jan 14, 2019
2bolaji:

Maybe you're playing games with high graphics..
I have a friend that owns S8+ you need to see how hot the phone get when we were playing asphalt on it...The phone get very hot like really hot..
its normal. I hardly see any phone dat doesn't unless its made up of plastic.
Even my windows phone use to get really hot those days.
Even the plastic ones get hot but you won't notice it as much as phones with a different build..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingKai: 12:24am On Jan 14, 2019
I suspect someone in this group cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:44am On Jan 14, 2019
KingKai:

He is indeed a member of this thread....... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:45am On Jan 14, 2019
KingKai:
i suspect its you
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:48am On Jan 14, 2019
JustAboyy:
Umiimsominia

#wtffactsonumidigi

I was taking a dump today when I started brainstorming on awesome ideas, thus umidigi came into mind and being that it succeeded politics, I thought if only atiku will campaign with umidigi devices, he'll have a landslide victory in the forthcoming elections.

Staytuned for the next digital idea by You and Me(I)

You know those politicians only give out massively, phones like Nokia torchlight, itel and such......... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by JustAboyy: 1:01am On Jan 14, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You know those politicians only give out massively, phones like Nokia torchlight, itel and such......... grin
Sources that don't want their names in print have confirmed that the guy is stinkingly rich he can dole out umidigi F1 to half Nigeria's population without flinching.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingKai: 1:07am On Jan 14, 2019
Mizik:
i suspect its you
Lai lai it can't be me grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:08am On Jan 14, 2019
JustAboyy:

Sources that don't want their names in print have confirmed that the guy is stinkingly rich he can dole out umidigi F1 to half Nigeria's population without flinching.

How did he make his wealth?.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by JustAboyy: 1:11am On Jan 14, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Trading ni o
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:22am On Jan 14, 2019
JustAboyy:

Trading ni o

Trading fish and garri?.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by JustAboyy: 1:25am On Jan 14, 2019
KingKai:
This is your man @toluen.e15

Issa easy something.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingKai: 1:26am On Jan 14, 2019
JustAboyy:

This is your man @toluen.e15

Issa easy something.
true talk I just dey wait make he come online grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by JustAboyy: 1:31am On Jan 14, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Trading fish and garri?.....
Naso we hear o.

This geographical entity is just unfortunate Ne.

Like I saw him @atiku trying to defend the onoghen guy that admitted to being guilty. We have a mess in power and another mess trying to replace the first mess.

I was like how did we get to where we wear were?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:32am On Jan 14, 2019
JustAboyy:

Naso we hear o.

This geographical entity is just unfortunate Ne.

Like I saw him @atiku trying to defend the onoghen guy that admitted to being guilty. We have a mess in power and another mess trying to replace the first mess.

I was like how did we get to where we wear were?

Unfortunately, all this politicians are out of their depth, in any plans to move the country forward........

The only depth they see, is the depth of their bank accounts........ How can politicians be cross carpeting, like Chris Cross? They are completely clueless.......

They cannot give what they don't have...... To become a president or senator, all you require is WAEC....... But to be a manager at a pizza shop, you must have an Msc.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by MacMkboy(m): 5:30am On Jan 14, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Unfortunately, all this politicians are out of their depth, in any plans to move the country forward........

The only depth they see, is the depth of their bank accounts........ How can politicians be cross carpeting, like Chris Cross? They are completely clueless.......

They cannot give what they don't have...... To become a president or senator, all you require is WAEC....... But to be a manager at a pizza shop, you must have an Msc.......
Last 2 Lines Off Me. So Unfortunately True!
The Poor Man Is The Poor Man's Worst Enemy In Nigeria
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 6:32am On Jan 14, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Do you use phone during charging cycle?
yes
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:47am On Jan 14, 2019
versashee:
yes

This would contribute to charger and phone generating additional heat........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 6:49am On Jan 14, 2019
Lexusgs430:

This would contribute to charger and phone generating additional heat........

Thanks. I ve to stop doing that
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CrazyJill: 7:19am On Jan 14, 2019
Toluene15:

Your package might be at the PO already. Nipost international package tracking site has been down.
What package tracking service do you use? I’m constantly using the service pkge net. It’s pretty good and I’m sure about this service. In my opinion of the options available today, this is the best option to track package. So try to use it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 7:30am On Jan 14, 2019
KingKai:
Toluene15 grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 7:33am On Jan 14, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Wailers will tell you he was a custom boss and two time Vp i just laugh.
A senator from the United State and a Vp once cried for Donation when his son was diagnosed with cancer .
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Israellionel: 8:04am On Jan 14, 2019
versashee:

Nomal facebook.

Bros,
When Watching It Click On The Settings Button And Change The Resolution Of The Video.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2019
Morning guys, hope we all had a restful night. I made a small observation yesterday and would want to warn that we stay with our specified chargers when charging our phones.

Me and madam went out yesterday and her phone was low (umidigi one). So we asked our friend to loan us his charger, he brought out one lordbex fast charger with 2 USB ports. Charger was pretty fast, almost as good as the celbro and follow come charger we use at home.

To cut long story short, the phone was full in 1hr 30mins but then I noticed something I've never seen before. In less that 5hrs of minimal use, phone was showing 5%, I was surprised to say the least. This is a phone that stays all day and before you could say jack Robinson, phone was dead.

I just open mouth dey look. Got back home, around 6.30pm and charged the phone with the main charger, was full but past 8pm and even all the night browsing and stuff still had 56% when leaving the house this morning.

So please be careful of th chargers you use. Those things can kill Ur battery

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2019
saint2ace:
Morning guys, hope we all had a restful night. I made a small observation yesterday and would want to warn that we stay with our specified chargers when charging our phones.

Me and madam went out yesterday and her phone was low (umidigi one). So we asked our friend to loan us his charger, he brought out one lordbex fast charger with 2 USB ports. Charger was pretty fast, almost as good as the celbro and follow come charger we use at home.

To cut long story short, the phone was full in 1hr 30mins but then I noticed something I've never seen before. In less that 5hrs of minimal use, phone was showing 5%, I was surprised to say the least. This is a phone that stays all day and before you could say jack Robinson, phone was dead.

I just open mouth dey look. Got back home, around 6.30pm and charged the phone with the main charger, was full but past 8pm and even all the night browsing and stuff still had 56% when leaving the house this morning.

So please be careful of th chargers you use. Those things can kill Ur battery
Wonderful shocked
thanks for sharing o
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2019
versashee:
Another observation

While watching Facebook videos, the videos appear to be pixelated (very poor quality).

Is anyone else experiencing same?

I use A3 pro by the way.

Mizik Sgbate

The speed of Ur network also affects quality of videos, the resolution is equivalent to the speed of Ur connection. So if Ur network is very fast u can do HD if it's slow then 3gp standard will be obtained.

But like lexusgs430 said, try a modified Facebook or YouTube app where u can choose Ur resolution and size allowed

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2019
For those complaining of hot, slow, graphics etc. You can get the best of anything here in Nigeria due yo network ish... All of these boils down and traced back to Nigeria network wshala..

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sunkyphil(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2019
finally am ordering a3 for my younger brother, i convinced him will make the order today

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (2178) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.