Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,234 members, 7,887,652 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:55 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1785921 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2019
Mustack:
For those complaining of hot, slow, graphics etc. You can get the best of anything here in Nigeria due yo network ish... All of these boils down and traced back to Nigeria network wshala..
las las na network palava cux am.
Good morning
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2019
saint2ace:

The speed of Ur network also affects quality of videos, the resolution is equivalent to the speed of Ur connection. So if Ur network is very fast u can do HD if it's slow then 3gp standard will be obtained.

But like lexusgs430 said, try a modified Facebook or YouTube app where u can choose Ur resolution and size allowed
thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2019
Sunkyphil:
finally am ordering a3 for my younger brother, i convinced him will make the order today

Somebody shout Umidigi hallelujah........ grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:15am On Jan 14, 2019
Mustack:
For those complaining of hot, slow, graphics etc. You can get the best of anything here in Nigeria due yo network ish... All of these boils down and traced back to Nigeria network wshala..

I concur.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2019
Sunkyphil:
finally am ordering a3 for my younger brother, i convinced him will make the order today
On Jumia?
You can call 07016854740 or whatsapp me https:///2347016854740. I can get him a discount wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2019
Sunkyphil:
finally, U'ce gotten umified grin, welcome on board wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2019
Sgbate:
finally, U'ce gotten umified grin, welcome on board wink
shebi i don dey tell Sunkyphil since e no hear
Na small small e dey start cheesy.
Sunkyphil you're next o. Tell me when you're ready.
Don't 4get its sooner than you think wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2019
saint2ace:
Morning guys, hope we all had a restful night. I made a small observation yesterday and would want to warn that we stay with our specified chargers when charging our phones.

Me and madam went out yesterday and her phone was low (umidigi one). So we asked our friend to loan us his charger, he brought out one lordbex fast charger with 2 USB ports. Charger was pretty fast, almost as good as the celbro and follow come charger we use at home.

To cut long story short, the phone was full in 1hr 30mins but then I noticed something I've never seen before. In less that 5hrs of minimal use, phone was showing 5%, I was surprised to say the least. This is a phone that stays all day and before you could say jack Robinson, phone was dead.

I just open mouth dey look. Got back home, around 6.30pm and charged the phone with the main charger, was full but past 8pm and even all the night browsing and stuff still had 56% when leaving the house this morning.

So please be careful of th chargers you use. Those things can kill Ur battery
thanks for sharing, was thinking of the same thing, buh what charger do you suggest in any case of replacement?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2019
Mizik:
he will soon dump is xiaomi wink and start enjoying our umisweet, dis is jus the beginning of 2019....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:32am On Jan 14, 2019
saint2ace:
Morning guys, hope we all had a restful night. I made a small observation yesterday and would want to warn that we stay with our specified chargers when charging our phones.

Me and madam went out yesterday and her phone was low (umidigi one). So we asked our friend to loan us his charger, he brought out one lordbex fast charger with 2 USB ports. Charger was pretty fast, almost as good as the celbro and follow come charger we use at home.

To cut long story short, the phone was full in 1hr 30mins but then I noticed something I've never seen before. In less that 5hrs of minimal use, phone was showing 5%, I was surprised to say the least. This is a phone that stays all day and before you could say jack Robinson, phone was dead.

I just open mouth dey look. Got back home, around 6.30pm and charged the phone with the main charger, was full but past 8pm and even all the night browsing and stuff still had 56% when leaving the house this morning.

So please be careful of th chargers you use. Those things can kill Ur battery
i remember i said this once. That's its best to stick with the Charger supplied by the OEM.
I got a power bank a few days ago and i noticed that My A3 charges faster when i use the USB cable that came with the power bank so i quickly removed it and used the A3 USB cable instead. That little difference in charging time might not worth it at the end of the day..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 9:38am On Jan 14, 2019
Sgbate:
thanks for sharing, was thinking of the same thing, buh what charger do you suggest in any case of replacement?

For those whom cost is an issue please stick with Ur stock charger. For those who like variety. Celbro does excellently well, same with an original Samsung adaptive charger for madam's S5 and the floveme charger does great too. These I have tested on the umidigi one and can confirm it does pretty well for both speed and retention.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 9:40am On Jan 14, 2019
Mizik:
i remember i said this once. That's its best to stick with the Charger supplied by the OEM.
I got a power bank a few days ago and i noticed that My A3 charges faster when i use the USB cable that came with the power bank so i quickly removed it and used the A3 USB cable instead. That little difference in charging time might not worth it at the end of the day..

Spot on brother. Like I said in an earlier post use the charger that's best suited for Ur device. Not every fast/flash charger is worth the wahala. If u most use then go for a good brand with an intelligent chip that controls charge based on device specs.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2019
In case you need a power bank for your phone.

You can get this New Age 22500 mah power bank!

Extremely strong power bank!.

I don't rush to charge my phone any more because of it. The power bank lasts really long.

I can get you a discount on the shipping fee too!
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sunkyphil(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2019
Mizik:
On Jumia?
You can call 07016854740 or whatsapp me https:///2347016854740. I can get him a discount wink
my padi na jumia agent will go tru him
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sunkyphil(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Somebody shout Umidigi hallelujah........ grin
grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2019
Good morning Umidigites .
Sir Lexusgs430 you have brought joy and blessings to me this new year ooo.
i just Won a laptop from a Facebook giveaway .
Thanks to Pure bliss
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2019
khalidx:
Thanks to Pure bliss

Congratulations..... Oya share the laptop, I want the keyboard and hinges............
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:09am On Jan 14, 2019
khalidx:
Thanks to Pure bliss
me i only want the cpu thats all. You can have the rest bro smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Congratulations..... Oya share the laptop, I want the keyboard and hinges............
grin grin grin
I'm still waiting for GIG logistics to Deliver it tongue
thank you sir
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2019
Mizik:
me i only want the cpu thats all. You can have the rest bro smiley
should i add the Ram grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sunkyphil(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2019
Mizik:
lipsrsealed
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2019
khalidx:
should i add the Ram grin
No need i have ram at home just give me the CPU grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2019
khalidx:
Thanks to Pure bliss

Congratulations brother, u try grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2019
khalidx:
Thanks to Pure bliss
congrats I want the battery grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2019
Oya khalidx. Lexus wants keyboard, i want cpu, Sgbate wants battery. You can have the rest bro.lol
Boss cool
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2019
saint2ace:

For those whom cost is an issue please stick with Ur stock charger. For this who like variety. Celbro does excellently well, same with an original Samsung adaptive charger for madam's S5 and the floveme charger does great too. Those I have tested and can confirm does pretty well for both speed and retention.
sticking with my original charger until it decides to leave me, am just asking in any case anyone needs a replacement
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:18am On Jan 14, 2019
Mizik:
No need i have ram at home just give me the CPU grin
what of the charger
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:37am On Jan 14, 2019
Sgbate:
congrats I want the battery grin
i will add charger
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:44am On Jan 14, 2019
saint2ace:

Congratulations brother, u try grin
boss!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2019
khalidx:
what of the charger
lmao
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 11:53am On Jan 14, 2019
Sgbate:
sticking with my original charger until it decides to leave me, am just asking in any case anyone needs a replacement

Good choice brother
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2019
First pictures taking with the S3 pro.
one of the first phone in the world to feature a 48mp sony Imx586

Umdigi to the world

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (2178) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.