Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Why nice guys fail - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why nice guys fail (2020 Views)

Counter Thrend: 5 Things Guys Fail To Observe When They Meet A Lady / Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. / Why Guys Fail When Trying To Seduce Girls With Pick Up Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why nice guys fail by Cockyzy(m): 5:31am On Dec 28, 2009
Guys,you no  mum always told us as kids to be nice to people especially to girls and we should always treat girls nicer.that mummy"Be nice" sydrome don enter our head sotay sotay we find it hard to stop being a Mr.nice to girls.you no need be gangster,drug addict or go heartless to be a bad guy in other to make her love u more.All you need is to understand her physchology,manipulate and have the remote control-everywoman has the same physchology.they say something and when the time comes they do another.girls are used to be given anything they want and this made them spoilt&bitchy.you can make her chase you.Girls always like going in for things they think they cant get from the onset.it is all a mind game and power play that why you see girls always go after bad guys.
Re: Why nice guys fail by iice(f): 5:33am On Dec 28, 2009
Rofl. . .he'll definitely expire waiting for me to call him.
Re: Why nice guys fail by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 28, 2009
I got tired of mr.jerk.

So will many women.
Re: Why nice guys fail by Cockyzy(m): 5:42am On Dec 28, 2009
Let talk
Re: Why nice guys fail by HIO4: 5:44am On Dec 28, 2009
Cockyzy:

i put a"how to make her want you more by being no Mr.Nice" physchology dating tips to test tonight and it works.here it how it goes:I Call my babe at 4.00am dis morning she was phone busy & didnt pick my call.i know she is talking to her girlfriends as always but tonight i played mr.jerk as i talked to her rough but not insultive,not nice and understanding as before.i tried her physche key to see if it would open and it works.she started crying and said she would never call me again.that it is over.she then cut d call&switch off her phone.i felt bad at not being nice and was about sending her sms when she called saying"am sorry baby.i love you.have a great day".i was suprised.it actually work.It works like magic.have anyone here put a lady physchology to test? Any dating guru in da land?

roflmao grin grin grin sorry that was hilarious.
Re: Why nice guys fail by Cockyzy(m): 5:53am On Dec 28, 2009
@iice:same physchology.i know that what you say but when same situation in a different context happens you would go against what you wrote here. @FL: I Dont mean a wussybag kinda of a jerk.being a mr.perfect is an art.if you want to stay top of the game,constantly upgrade with what invoke,stay innovative.4me i spend 8hours of everyday reading about women anatomy,physchology,addiction,obsession,body language,flirting method prior to dating.
Re: Why nice guys fail by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 28, 2009
Cockyzy:

@FL: I Dont mean a wussybag kinda of a jerk.being a mr.perfect is an art.if you want to stay top of the game,constantly upgrade with what invoke,stay innovative.4me i spend 8hours of everyday reading about women anatomy,physchology,addiction,obsession,body language,flirting method prior to dating.
You dont need to be a jerk to earn all that from your woman.
Re: Why nice guys fail by Cockyzy(m): 6:04am On Dec 28, 2009
Guy that has been dumped know Being mr.nice guy aint good for a relationship.if you a mr.nice guy and you laughing to the thread dont be suprise someday your girl would leave you for another guy despite you see yourself doing no wrong and giving her best of loving. @FL: that is true.am no jerk as a wussy but i aint mr.nice either.women only want mr.nice guy for lifetime commitment as marriage
Re: Why nice guys fail by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 28, 2009
Cockyzy:

Guy that has been dumped know Being mr.nice guy aint good for a relationship.if you a mr.nice guy and you laughing to the thread dont be suprise someday your girl would leave you for another guy despite you see yourself doing no wrong and giving her best of loving. @FL: that is true.am no jerk as a wussy but i aint mr.nice either.women only want mr.nice guy for lifetime commitment as marriage
Jerk is Jerk.

Sure in-between is good. But I'm just saying, be careful. Dont lose what you have while being a jerk.
Re: Why nice guys fail by humblemate(m): 6:07am On Dec 28, 2009
FL Gators:

You dont need to be a jerk to earn all that from your woman.

Yeah u may be right, but sometimes it's good to put woman physche into pyschological test to really know how much she can stand for her man
Re: Why nice guys fail by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 28, 2009
humblemate:

Yeah u may be right, but sometimes it's good to put woman physche into pyschological test to really know how much she can stand for her man
Really, I'm learning undecided
Re: Why nice guys fail by oyinda3(f): 6:12am On Dec 28, 2009
Cockyzy:

women only want mr.nice guy for lifetime commitment as marriage

see how you don't make any sense at all?   what kind of relationship are you looking for?
if u are a nice guy looking to get with a bad girl, of course u will have problems.  u have to be a jerk to get her.

nice girls in general will prefer nice guys.
Re: Why nice guys fail by iice(f): 6:20am On Dec 28, 2009
Cockyzy:

@iice:same physchology.i know that what you say but when same situation in a different context happens you would go against what you wrote here.

Not in this lifetime cheesy
Re: Why nice guys fail by Cockyzy(m): 6:37am On Dec 28, 2009
Na so girls dey talk:talk one thing,do another.if them meet mr.nice guy them go take am as mymy and treat him like a baby making him less a man and when he turn a wussy they abandon him saying"we dont fit"why? Becuz he is too nice.i dont beat women.beating women is a sign of weakness
Re: Why nice guys fail by iice(f): 6:42am On Dec 28, 2009
To say one thing and do another is not a woman thing.  It's a human thing.
Just as it is to throw blame for one's weakness is grin

Anyway, a nice guy is different from a doormat and you are describing a doormat. To stand for something, to take charge but with thought for another doesn't make you less of a nice person.
Re: Why nice guys fail by Cockyzy(m): 6:59am On Dec 28, 2009
Most women are vulnerable to that physchology than men.what then is the different between a doormat & nice guy.
Re: Why nice guys fail by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2009
Cockyzy:

Na so girls dey talk:talk one thing,do another.[b]if them meet mr.nice guy them go take am as mymy and treat him like a baby making him less a man and when he turn a wussy they abandon him saying"we dont fit"why? [/b]Becuz he is too nice.i dont beat women.beating women is a sign of weakness
Negative!!!!

Like someone said: Nice girls like nice guys. Goes for me sha cool
Re: Why nice guys fail by Cockyzy(m): 7:33am On Dec 28, 2009
Bad & good girls want the bad guy-the alpha male and the mr.jerk.am never gonna hurt my babe-she is a Spicean if you know what that means but am going make her chase & miss me and that a sure-fire to keep the relationship exciting,fun and lively unlike normal boredom.see,girls are control by what?their brain my dear and not their heart that why they go after bad guys.the emotional side of the brain needs excitement(either positive or negative) and that what a bad guys can give 24/7.it is like some of u girls physche source key has not be pressed.*make una no make me vex oh* i go press somebody mumu button for here oh.
Re: Why nice guys fail by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 28, 2009
Cockyzy:

Bad & good girls want the bad guy-the alpha male and the mr.jerk.am never gonna hurt my babe-she is a Spicean if you know what that means but am going make her chase & miss me and that a sure-fire to keep the relationship exciting,fun and lively unlike normal boredom.see,girls are control by what?their brain my dear and not their heart that why they go after bad guys.the emotional side of the brain needs excitement(either positive or negative) and that what a bad guys can give 24/7.it is like some of u girls physche source key has not be pressed.*make una no make me vex oh* i go press somebody mumu button for here oh.

I despise "bad" guys. Know the woman you're dealing with before putting on a pretense.
Re: Why nice guys fail by Cockyzy(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2009
Love is never enough for a lifelong relationship.it needs attraction and that what keep the flame ablaze in the relationship
Re: Why nice guys fail by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2009
Cockyzy:

Love is never enough for a lifelong relationship.it needs attraction and that what keep the flame ablaze in the relationship
And what does being a jerk have to do with all that?
Re: Why nice guys fail by Cockyzy(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2009
Jerks have the attraction blazing while mr.nicey get burnt trying to ignite theirs.dont underestimate your brain oh,if guy make understand fractionation(deadliest hypnosis-based seduction) track&manipulate your physche key.u go leave who u dey with no mata the level of niceness he is on.
Re: Why nice guys fail by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2009
Cockyzy:

Jerks have the attraction blazing while mr.nicey get burned trying to ignite theirs.dont underestimate your brain oh,if guy make understand fractionation track u,u go leave who u dey no mata the level of niceness he is on.
I sense that you dont know what you're talking about. How old are you? NO OFFENSE INTENDED.

But I just dont see a growna.ss man depending on his jerkiness to spice up his relationship.
Re: Why nice guys fail by madlady(f): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2009
Cockyzy:

Jerks have the attraction blazing while mr.nicey get burnt trying to ignite theirs.dont underestimate your brain oh,if guy make understand fractionation(deadliest hypnosis-based seduction) track&manipulate your physche key.u go leave who u dey with no mata the level of niceness he is on.

lipsrsealed
Re: Why nice guys fail by safeact(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2009
Being 2over nice 2gals makes them think that without them u cannot breath again so they want to start messing up! My advise is that we should try as much as possible 2subdue our love 4them. Make ur love no pass her own! Act safely dudes.
Re: Why nice guys fail by Cockyzy(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2009
Age has nothing to do with having your game on.It is not about age.it is about to information that get u orientated and experienced.a guy my elder brother age follow me compete for girl.4 my presence the girl snub am,4 him presence i stop bike,carry dis girl go house,fork her wire but dat guy sef no even fit c bra color not to talk of pantiz.all am saying is that age no be criteria to get ur game on. @safeact: you korrect.high5 for you.girls like guys that have their own world and show her how to live in it.
Re: Why nice guys fail by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 28, 2009
Answer my question
Re: Why nice guys fail by Pweety4me(f): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2009
FL Gators:

I got tired of mr.jerk.

So will many women.
I dunno y but i keep mistaking u 4 a woman. . . undecided
Re: Why nice guys fail by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2009
Pweety4me:

I dunno y but i keep mistaking u 4 a woman. . . undecided
Luff you too, sweety kiss kiss
Re: Why nice guys fail by Cockyzy(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2009
Am a man
Re: Why nice guys fail by Pweety4me(f): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2009
FL Gators:

Luff you too, sweety kiss kiss
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

: And He Pounced On Me: / What Is Your Plan Towards Your Current B/f Or G/f. / 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.