Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen (38488 Views)

Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) / Photos Egypt Palm Sunday Explosion That Killed 37 & Injuring 95 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by x12345678x: 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
nathdim:
why should they suffer the five most powerful countries in the world are Christian dominated countries
I think the Muslims are showing signs of inferiority

There are no 'Christian' countries. Maybe secular ones..no other religion demands dat right...except of cuz..muslims
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by BrightEye(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
lagostokd:

Simply sarcastic I guess... Islam didn't promise Muslims human virgins in al jannah; Islam promised Muslim men extra terrestrial virgins called Houri.
Question: if gender is defined by body peculiarities and the body will decay here on earth; are there male and female in heaven?

sometimes u need to understand that certain comments are only humorous
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by BrightEye(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
piagetskinner:

heaven does not permit that...no unholy thing can enter where God dwells. not all virgins will even make heaven..because God recognizes holiness first, before any other thing

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by piagetskinner(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
BrightEye:

next time hash tag humorous at the end of ur sentence... I'm not a "humorous" detecting robot bruh.. anyway that's on the lighter note

was just driving home my point..no hard feelings

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by BrightEye(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
piagetskinner:

next time hash tag humorous at the end of ur sentence... I'm not a "humorous" detecting robot bruh.. anyway that's on the lighter note

was just driving home my point..no hard feelings

You are welcome.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Joenyam:
Islam and Christians: problem; Islam and Jews: problem; Islam and Hindus: Problem; Islam and Buddists: problem; Islam and Atheists: Problem; Islam and Islam: Problem; Islam and everybody: Problem.

Islam is a religion of peace, yet everywhere they're PROBLEM.
I think Islam needs to be reformed.
May the souls of the departed rest in God.

Yes Islamic is a religion of pieces its just that U don't get the spelling.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by emeruemp(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
Islam as a religion of peace is a big scam is high time Christians wake up..any where u see islam u see problem or hate..u can argue with ur phone,i have made my own point... grin
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by ollah2: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
damola311:
Where is this ollah2 guy, he should come and defend this again....

The assaults come ahead of Pope Francis’ visit to Egypt scheduled for late April.

“I talked to some people [after the attacks], and they were all criticizing the terrorists and were wondering why this happened at this time: when tourism in Egypt is improving, when the country is stabilizing, there is international support of Sisi’s regime. So, whoever is doing this [the bombings] is standing behind terrorism. It’s simple to say that they are terrorists, but who is behind the terrorists? This is the issue.”

After Trump met with Al-Sisi, he pledged to assist Egypt in the fight against the terrorists in Egypt. So, will Trump start by firing Tomahawk missiles on Egyptian airbases?

John McStain was in Syria 2 weeks ago, it seems like these visits kick start ISIS actions,. I guess he was meeting to give instructions. After that visit, there was a "chemical attack" and also "missiles sent to Syria "

N.B i have never defended terrorism

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by eph123(f): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
Famocious:
I am waiting to see Islamic bodies coming out to condem this inhuman/treacherous act of committed by some of their wayward brothers..

They will "condemn" with lip service. Doesn't mean they mean it.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by ollah2: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
x12345678x:

There are no 'Christian' countries. Maybe secular ones..no other religion demands dat right...except of cuz..muslims

Don't write like one that knows nothing, perhaps you don't. What will you classify Isreal as?
Muslim country??
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by akaahs(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
celestialAgent:
Okay!

Please kindly fly to Libia or Iraq, then mount a loud speaker proclaiming yourself as a christian there. But just incase you are too broke to fly, you might consider going to Maiduguri.

But in whatever you do, remember the bible says: Heaven help those who help themselves.
there is no place I'll go that am not gona profess my faith, if i have my way to Libya or Syria, I'll go. As for Maiduguri, i hve been there for my Nysc.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Famocious(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
eph123:

They will "condemn" with lip service. Doesn't mean they mean it.

I agree with you ...lips service without a concrete plan to expunge this ideology/teaching of hatred imbibed by their followers against Christians

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by ollah2: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
FTBOY:
so, who are ISIS and boko haram and what do they stand for?

And ISIS are not Muslim either. Here's some logic
Do ISIS make you like Islam? No
Who are they mostly killing? Muslims and Christians
Who are they NOT attacking? Israel
Who is HELPING them? Israel
Who makes their propaganda videos? Rita Katz
Which rules of Jihad are they breaking? ALL of them
Who's goals are they fullfilling? Globalists Parasites

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Roadmike(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
madridguy:
This is a very sad situation. Many bad elements are just there to tarnish the good name of Islam. Let live and let others live as there is no compulsion in ISLAM.

Islam prohibits terrorism. Islam prohibits a Muslim from attacking innocent people.

Also, Islam does not support terrorism under any circumstances. Terrorism goes against every principle in Islam. If a Muslim engages in terrorism, he is not following Islam. He may be wrongly using the name of Islam for political or financial gain.

Interesting !

Its either of two things.
Either you are not ignorant of your religion like most ignorant and dogmatic large group

or

You know the truth but in the spirit of Hudaybiyyay decide to pretend and tell lies.

That has been the problem of most of adherent, the see and read yet pretend and not willing to say the truth by condemning the few extremist that control the large ignorant followers.
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by ollah2: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Joenyam:
Islam and Christians: problem; Islam and Jews: problem; Islam and Hindus: Problem; Islam and Buddists: problem; Islam and Atheists: Problem; Islam and Islam: Problem; Islam and everybody: Problem.

Islam is a religion of peace, yet everywhere they're PROBLEM.
I think Islam needs to be reformed.
May the souls of the departed rest in God.

Is that why so called 'christian' America and Europe are always invading and killing millions of people in Africa, the Middle East, South and Central America?

George Bush, Tony Blair, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Cheyney and others profess to be Christians if I'm not mistaken.

How come UAE, Kuwait, Oman, et al, North and South American countires besides USA and Canada don't encounter such problems?

How come Isreal has never been attacked?

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by ollah2: 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Roadmike:

Interesting !

Its either of two things.
Either you are not ignorant of your religion like most ignorant and dogmatic large group

or

You know the truth but in the spirit of Hudaybiyyay decide to pretend and tell lies.

That has been the problem of most of adherent, the see and read yet pretend and not willing to say the truth by condemning the few extremist that control the large ignorant followers.

Islam has been in existence for over a thousand years but how come these insurgencies birthed last 15 years?
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
airmark:

Do you want me to give you several verses from your authentic hadith, where mohammed laid the foundation ?

You should educate yourself that Islam emergence came with hardship,killings and persecution from idol worshippers. Most surahs in Quran on war was with the idol worshippers.Muhammad lived with Jews and xtians in peace.
Any suicide number or those killing in the name of islam by infidels does not represent Islam.

I know its very difficult to convince ya on this.But u gara know that all these did not exist in the 60s,70s and eighties...
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Upnepaa(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
x12345678x:

Between you and Muhammad who calls for the slaughter of infidels, apostates, gays, jews,....the list is endless. ...Who speaks for Islam? Since wh does a Nigerian know Islam better than the ayatollah, the Saudi royalty, osama

undecided
Just give me one verse or quote from Prophet Muhammad that says you should kill those set of people above and I will tell you how ignorant you are.

You see undecided
I tire for you people,For your info ,the fact that I'm a Nigerian dosent mean I can't be knowledgeable more than those in Saudi,there is no limitation to ones knowledge,All it just requires is the efforts you put to it shikena!!! Saudi is just a country,Nigeria is a country as well,nothing more!!!

Osama bin laden is killing for himself,not for Islam,he has no reward for the killings, we Muslims totally condemn his actions because it has no basis,Islam is a religion of peace.

Enlightened yourself bro,emancipate yourself from the darkness of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Kaysalas(m): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
aliyubaka:

Don't delude yourself. Islam has never been a good religion. The day i discovered how islam came to my village, that was the day i converted to Christianity. Islam has always been an evil religion.
Kindly share with us how Islam came to your village so other blind followers can have their eyes open.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Niyi53(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
Rich4god:

Bla bla blah.....

That's how u guys peacefully decapitated a woman in kofar ruwa Kano, for simple misunderstanding.
That's how innocent citizens in some northern states suffered just cos a journalist drew a cartoon of ur prophet in far away Denmark.
That how ur intellects threaten thunder wen one preacher wanted to burn ur holy book in America....

Shld I continue....

you can continue. I do agree that some ppl are doing so, but that's never what Islam preaches. At every instances you mentioned, search through the Internet to find the reaction of "the Ahmadiyya community". it has always been condemning such acts and portraying the good teachings of Islam.
the american who wanted to burn the Quran was later invited to one of our mosques in the USA. he was told abt the beautiful teachings of Islam, after which he was satisfied.

#loveforall hatredfornone
#alislam.org
https://www.khalifaofislam.com
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Niyi53(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
lagostokd:

You're right... true Muslim will never agree that Islam is not a peaceful religion. A true Muslim will always use al taqiya (Islamic sanctioned lies) to deceive the gullible.

where in the Quran has telling lies been permitted

Quran says "shun, therefore the abomination of idols, and shun all words of untruth" (22:31)
"O ye who believe! fear Allah and say the straight forward words" (33:72)
while in 2:11, it says "...and for them is a grievous punishment because they lied"
so if telling lies could be the reason for punishment, then how would it then be permitting its followers to tell lies!!!
look bro, that taqiyya of a thing is a concept in "shiaism" and it is totally against the holy Quran and the practice of the Holy Prophet pbuh
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Kaysalas(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
CC nextprince empiree where art thou(s)? Come and see Islam at work again o cheesy
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Niyi53(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
x12345678x:

Niyi are u telling me that all dis has nufyn to do with Islam and dia is nufyn inherently violent in d Koran and d hadiths dat make ppl all over the world who follow Islam to behave in this despicable manner?. I await ur answer thanks

bro, I am telling you once again, all this has nothing to do with Islam. Islam condemns terrorism. it grants everyone the right to worship whatever he/she likes. moreover, the verse of the Holy Quran that mentions the permission given to the muslims to take up arms, mentions that such step was necessary in order to PROTECT CLOISTERS AND CHURCHES, synagogues and mosques.... (22:41)
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Niyi53(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
x12345678x:

It is a known trend all over the world dat the more devoted to Islam anyone gets...the higher the possibility that they turn violent.

hahaaa bro that's not true. The media has contributed a lot in spreading this evil. when thousands of Muslims gather to propagate the message of peace and condemn this dastardly act of some few, nothing is heard. peace symposiums are held but media keeps mute.
https://www.khalifaofislam.com/press-releases/westminster-attack-2017/
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by lagostokd: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Niyi53:

where in the Quran has telling lies been permitted

Quran says "shun, therefore the abomination of idols, and shun all words of untruth" (22:31)
"O ye who believe! fear Allah and say the straight forward words" (33:72)
while in 2:11, it says "...and for them is a grievous punishment because they lied"
so if telling lies could be the reason for punishment, then how would it then be permitting its followers to tell lies!!!
look bro, that taqiyya of a thing is a concept in "shiaism" and it is totally against the holy Quran and the practice of the Holy Prophet pbuh
Islam taught that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences." Let's check through some texts in the Qur'an as requested by you

Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim should appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel that way..

Quran (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway. (The next verse refers only to those who have a personal agreement with Muhammad as individuals - see Ibn Kathir (vol 4 , p 49)

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Quran (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts"

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara , which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21 )

Muslims are allowed to lie to non-muslims in order to defeat them.

There are several forms:

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity.

Kitman - Lying by omission. An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind" ) while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."

Tawriya - Intentionally creating a false impression.

Muruna - 'Blending in' by setting aside some practices of Islam or Sharia in order to advance others.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Niyi53(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
x12345678x:

Niyi, who decides who a true Muslim is..you?.. who speaks for Islam you, the ayatollah or d Saudi royalty. Are you more versed in Islam compared to Muhammad ur prophet, bin laden or baghdadli...all proponents of violence and terrorism. Niyi it isn't a coincidence dat ppl from every corner of this world with different cultures suddenly start behaving in dis belligerent manner once Islam and d Koran effect their lives. Thank you

it is the Quran that decides and the Holy Prophet pbuh. why don't you try follow this person https://www.khalifaofislam.com for some time and see for yourself who is really practicing Islam!
he has delivered address at the capitol hill, USA, addressed the European parliament, German top military personnels, written letters to the pope and many world leaders etc
this has been tried to be publicized but this isn't what today's media is interested in. they are only interested in mews that shows that some ppl are doing some evils in the name of Islam!
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Kaysalas(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
U don't understand, evil people wanted to control the world and have conquered all religions except islam of is obstacle to them so, they wanted to defeat islam by all means that is the y they re islam's name to commit evil so u can join them to fight muslims
grin grin cheesy grin
Hahahaha! U can make person laff fall enter gutter! Where is your proof? Why give us conspiracy theories?
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Kaysalas(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
ollah2:

Don't write like one that knows nothing, perhaps you don't. What will you classify Isreal as?
Muslim country??

Unfortunately, ur statement actually refers to you. U really don't know anything. You should have just kept quiet.

Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Kaysalas(m): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
^^^
O
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Kaysalas(m): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
^^^
Ollah2 read the very first few sentences on this link to understand that christiana are about 1.9% of israeli population

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Israel
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by ollah2: 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kaysalas:
^^^
Ollah2 read the very first few sentences on this link to understand that christiana are about 1.9% of israeli population

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Israel

And who said anything about Christianity? Don't jump when you have nothing up there. He talked about Muslim and Secular countries and I asked about Israel. Isn't Isreal a Jewish country?
Re: Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen by Kaysalas(m): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ollah2 Stop trying to be clever by half. Here is a chronology of the convo, I hope u see where u goofed. Its either you don't read thoroughly or you have comprehension issues. Now read ....

iliyande:
Christians are suffering worldwide
nathdim:
why should they suffer? the five most powerful countries in the world are Christian dominated countries
I think the Muslims are showing signs of inferiority
x12345678x:

Here is your reply to x12345678x post

ollah2:

Muslim country??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" / Trump Calls For Termination Of "Section 230" Over Twitter 'False Trends' / South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.